View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Famous people you have kissed ; Famous people you have kissed. Got it?

Post #1 - 01 May 2020, 19:23

1. Lovefoxx after a CSS gig in Glasgow. She was covered in sweat from her exertions. I did not wash myself or my clothes for days. :heart:

2. Aimee Lame. She was at the merch stall at the Usher Hall, Edinburgh for Morrissey concert. She loves him. :heart:

3 Tom Robinson. After TRB play 'Power In The Darkness' rour last year. He told me he is a Morrissey fan and wrote in my St Morrissey book (which I had with me for the trip to Manchester) "Glad to meet a fellow Moz fan. Tom xx' so I kissed him on the lips. :heart:

My wife says that this proves that I am gay. :faceslap:

phpBB [video]
Happy Jack
Members

Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Post #2 - 01 May 2020, 21:56

Happy Jack ยป Fri May 01, 2020 7:23 pm wrote:
3 Tom Robinson. After TRB play 'Power In The Darkness' rour last year. He told me he is a Morrissey fan and wrote in my St Morrissey book (which I had with me for the trip to Manchester) "Glad to meet a fellow Moz fan. Tom xx' so I kissed him on the lips. :heart:

My wife says that this proves that I am gay. :faceslap:

It proves you're a cunt, though to be fair your wife would be enough to turn Danny Dyer gay. :wtf:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #3 - 30 May 2020, 09:46

This is me with the lovely Lovefoxx from CSS after their gig at Stereo, Glasgow in 2011

Note the early attempts at self-harm. I was living in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire at the time. :huh:

phpBB [video]
Happy Jack
Members

Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test