View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Interesting Television ; What's on the box?

Post #21 - 27 Feb 2019, 22:13

routemaster » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:59 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:48 pm wrote:Image

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... uth-divide

What Coronation Street's 'mingebag' jibe tells us about the north-south divide. I just call Northerners cunts personally. :huh:


Thick Southern minges. :wanker:

So glad I'm from the Midlands. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #22 - 27 Feb 2019, 22:27

Greasy Roads » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:13 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:59 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:48 pm wrote:Image

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... uth-divide

What Coronation Street's 'mingebag' jibe tells us about the north-south divide. I just call Northerners cunts personally. :huh:


Thick Southern minges. :wanker:

So glad I'm from the Midlands. :)

Me too. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331574
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #23 - 28 Feb 2019, 08:07

Not sexy at all, but quite revealing.

100 Vaginas

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/100-vaginas
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 301
Joined: 4th Jan 2018


Post #25 - 28 Feb 2019, 13:48


I can only count one - the French one in the middle.

Tasteful of you both to include Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, the director who died. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331574
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #26 - 28 Feb 2019, 14:10

routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:48 pm wrote:

I can only count one - the French one in the middle.

Tasteful of you both to include Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, the director who died. :angry:

The only good 'un is a dead 'un. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #27 - 28 Feb 2019, 15:49

Image

Image

:party:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331574
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #28 - 28 Feb 2019, 15:59

User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #29 - 28 Feb 2019, 18:07

Image

:)
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3263
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #30 - 28 Feb 2019, 20:37

Image

Wrangled to death. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331574
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #31 - 28 Feb 2019, 20:58

routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Image

Wrangled to death. :)

That's how they look just before harvesting, you cunt. :angry:
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3263
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #32 - 28 Feb 2019, 21:02

Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:58 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Image

Wrangled to death. :)

That's how they look just before harvesting, you cunt. :angry:

There's nothing left to fucking harvest. :laugh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331574
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #33 - 28 Feb 2019, 21:06

routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:02 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:58 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Image

Wrangled to death. :)

That's how they look just before harvesting, you cunt. :angry:

There's nothing left to fucking harvest. :laugh:

We make moonshine from the seeds you cunt. :angry:
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3263
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #34 - 28 Feb 2019, 21:15

Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:06 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:02 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:58 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Image

Wrangled to death. :)

That's how they look just before harvesting, you cunt. :angry:

There's nothing left to fucking harvest. :laugh:

We make moonshine from the seeds you cunt. :angry:

I'll be reporting this to the Austin authorities, I will not have illegal distillers bragging about their ill gotten gains on my forum.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #35 - 28 Feb 2019, 21:37

dannynomates » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:15 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:06 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:02 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:58 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Image

Wrangled to death. :)

That's how they look just before harvesting, you cunt. :angry:

There's nothing left to fucking harvest. :laugh:

We make moonshine from the seeds you cunt. :angry:

I'll be reporting this to the Austin authorities, I will not have illegal distillers bragging about their ill gotten gains on my forum.

Dan

You crack on, we're 500 miles from Austin. :lol:
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3263
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #36 - 28 Feb 2019, 21:41

Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:37 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:15 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:06 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:02 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:58 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Image

Wrangled to death. :)

That's how they look just before harvesting, you cunt. :angry:

There's nothing left to fucking harvest. :laugh:

We make moonshine from the seeds you cunt. :angry:

I'll be reporting this to the Austin authorities, I will not have illegal distillers bragging about their ill gotten gains on my forum.

Dan

You crack on, we're 500 miles from Austin. :lol:

They cover a very large area, I do check these things you know.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #37 - 28 Feb 2019, 21:56

dannynomates » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:41 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:37 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:15 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:06 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:02 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:58 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Image

Wrangled to death. :)

That's how they look just before harvesting, you cunt. :angry:

There's nothing left to fucking harvest. :laugh:

We make moonshine from the seeds you cunt. :angry:

I'll be reporting this to the Austin authorities, I will not have illegal distillers bragging about their ill gotten gains on my forum.

Dan

You crack on, we're 500 miles from Austin. :lol:

They cover a very large area, I do check these things you know.

Dan

Whatever. :)
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3263
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #38 - 07 Mar 2019, 21:42

Just watching Sunday night's Endeavour. Someone's murdered a librarian. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #39 - 07 Mar 2019, 22:00

Greasy Roads » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:42 pm wrote:Just watching Sunday night's Endeavour. Someone's murdered a librarian. :)


I'll be back.

Image

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #40 - 17 May 2019, 21:30

That Chernobyl is some scary shit. :mellow:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test