View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Pleasing You Right Now? ; Right now, this second. And why?

Post #781 - 13 May 2019, 06:16

Image

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertain ... red-carpet

Bafta TV Awards: Daisy May Cooper wears bin bag dress on red carpet. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #782 - 13 May 2019, 07:48

Greasy Roads » Mon May 13, 2019 7:16 am wrote:Image

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertain ... red-carpet

Bafta TV Awards: Daisy May Cooper wears bin bag dress on red carpet. :)

That pleases you? :wtf:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331010
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #783 - 13 May 2019, 07:53

routemaster » Mon May 13, 2019 8:48 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon May 13, 2019 7:16 am wrote:Image

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertain ... red-carpet

Bafta TV Awards: Daisy May Cooper wears bin bag dress on red carpet. :)

That pleases you? :wtf:

You don't like This Country? :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #784 - 13 May 2019, 08:01

Greasy Roads » Mon May 13, 2019 8:53 am wrote:
routemaster » Mon May 13, 2019 8:48 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon May 13, 2019 7:16 am wrote:Image

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertain ... red-carpet

Bafta TV Awards: Daisy May Cooper wears bin bag dress on red carpet. :)

That pleases you? :wtf:

You don't like This Country? :angry:

It would be a better place without frumpy old hags like that dressed in bin bags. :mellow:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331010
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #785 - 13 May 2019, 08:11

As 33 years is old (I googled her), that makes you a geriatric. :wanker:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #786 - 13 May 2019, 11:23

Sonofsmegma » Mon May 13, 2019 9:11 am wrote:As 33 years is old (I googled her), that makes you a geriatric. :wanker:

33?!? She looks more like 53 in that photo. :wtf:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331010
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #787 - 15 May 2019, 05:57

Wem-ber-ley, Wem-ber-ley :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #788 - 17 May 2019, 08:06

Image

The view from my seat. Wem-ber-ley, Wem-ber-ley :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #789 - 17 May 2019, 08:17

Greasy Roads » Fri May 17, 2019 9:06 am wrote:Image

The view from my seat. Wem-ber-ley, Wem-ber-ley :villa:


Be about right, n'er cunt's going to turn up to watch that shite. :laugh:
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 57
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #790 - 17 May 2019, 19:15

I've just been watching this, all about halal animal slaughter.

phpBB [video]


Now I know how I get my juicy kebab after a night out. :drool:
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 272
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #791 - 17 May 2019, 19:25

Right Said Fred » Fri May 17, 2019 8:15 pm wrote:I've just been watching this, all about halal animal slaughter.

phpBB [video]


Now I know how I get my juicy kebab after a night out. :drool:


I've seen it in the flesh, so to speak. Used to regularly drive down a street in Sheffield which had a high concentration of butchers shops. The slaughter and butchery was done outside on the street so you couldn't miss seeing it. I think if you eat meat you should know and understand where it comes from and I don't regret seeing those things. The problem with right wing cunts like you is you don't know a lamb from a calf - they were cows being slaughtered in that film, kebabs are made from lamb. :wanker:
User avatar
Potty
Members
 
Posts: 59
Joined: 7th Jan 2018

Post #792 - 17 May 2019, 19:43

Potty » Fri May 17, 2019 8:25 pm wrote:
Right Said Fred » Fri May 17, 2019 8:15 pm wrote:I've just been watching this, all about halal animal slaughter.

phpBB [video]


Now I know how I get my juicy kebab after a night out. :drool:


I've seen it in the flesh, so to speak. Used to regularly drive down a street in Sheffield which had a high concentration of butchers shops. The slaughter and butchery was done outside on the street so you couldn't miss seeing it. I think if you eat meat you should know and understand where it comes from and I don't regret seeing those things. The problem with right wing cunts like you is you don't know a lamb from a calf - they were cows being slaughtered in that film, kebabs are made from lamb. :wanker:

I've Googled this and as well as lamb, kebabs can be made from beef, goat, chicken, fish, or more rarely due to religious prohibitions, pork.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1224
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #793 - 17 May 2019, 19:53

dannynomates » Fri May 17, 2019 8:43 pm wrote:
Potty » Fri May 17, 2019 8:25 pm wrote:
Right Said Fred » Fri May 17, 2019 8:15 pm wrote:I've just been watching this, all about halal animal slaughter.

phpBB [video]


Now I know how I get my juicy kebab after a night out. :drool:


I've seen it in the flesh, so to speak. Used to regularly drive down a street in Sheffield which had a high concentration of butchers shops. The slaughter and butchery was done outside on the street so you couldn't miss seeing it. I think if you eat meat you should know and understand where it comes from and I don't regret seeing those things. The problem with right wing cunts like you is you don't know a lamb from a calf - they were cows being slaughtered in that film, kebabs are made from lamb. :wanker:

I've Googled this and as well as lamb, kebabs can be made from beef, goat, chicken, fish, or more rarely due to religious prohibitions, pork.

Dan

You've been using this place haven't you? :X

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserR ... gland.html
User avatar
Potty
Members
 
Posts: 59
Joined: 7th Jan 2018

Post #794 - Yesterday, 09:26

Image

:)
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 110
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Previous

Return to General Chat