View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #1681 - 14 Dec 2020, 21:49

Or not - whatever :shrug: ;but, I am sticking with it. :)
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #1682 - 15 Dec 2020, 17:34

Hopefully routemaster will be sleeping with the fishes by now. :banana:
Jim Skidder
Higher Skilled Plant Worker

Location: Raising the Yellow Rose of Texas, even in the muddy creek
Cleveland is a shithole. Image

Post #1683 - 15 Dec 2020, 18:08

Mayhap RM will be recognized and become a goombah opening a new world of friendship and business opportunities. :grin:
BOQ Lay Preacher

The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #1684 - 15 Dec 2020, 18:33

He's disrespected the Gaylords, it will be too late for that. :)
Jim Skidder
Higher Skilled Plant Worker

Location: Raising the Yellow Rose of Texas, even in the muddy creek
Cleveland is a shithole. Image

Post #1685 - 15 Dec 2020, 19:43

Jim Skidder » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:34 pm wrote:Hopefully routemaster will be sleeping with the fishes by now. :banana:

:clap:

And I'll sleep well in the knowledge that he won't be back here.

:)
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Will the real God please stand up?

Post #1686 - 15 Dec 2020, 20:10

Jonah survived his encounter with the great fish and RM would surely be able to do the same. He might even bring a chunk of the fish to the local Fish n' Chips in exchange for 6 months of free eats. :)
BOQ Lay Preacher

Post #1687 - 15 Dec 2020, 21:55

I'm home. :wave:

I'd like to slap a wet fish round SoS's stupid face. :angry:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1688 - 15 Dec 2020, 21:59

Suggestion: Two fish, preferably cod, one in each hand and striking him simultaneously on the ears. :grin:
BOQ Lay Preacher

Post #1689 - 15 Dec 2020, 22:03

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:59 pm wrote:Suggestion: Two fish, preferably cod, one in each hand and striking him simultaneously on the ears. :grin:

:lol:

I'm not well up on fish, but we need something spiny that can inflict a bit of injury to the fucker. :devil:

Sorry to sound so hostile, but it has been a long day. :mellow:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1690 - 15 Dec 2020, 22:07

:huh:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #1691 - 15 Dec 2020, 22:14

routemaster » 9 minutes ago wrote:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:59 pm wrote:Suggestion: Two fish, preferably cod, one in each hand and striking him simultaneously on the ears. :grin:

I'm not well up on fish, but we need something spiny that can inflict a bit of injury to the fucker. :devil:

For that I would suggest two Blowfish, making sure that they were agitated enough to inflate and deploy their spines. Good luck and god speed on your needful duty. :)
BOQ Lay Preacher

Post #1692 - 15 Dec 2020, 22:28

routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1693 - 15 Dec 2020, 22:29

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:14 pm wrote:
routemaster » 9 minutes ago wrote:

For that I would suggest two Blowfish, making sure that they were agitated enough to inflate and deploy their spines. Good luck and god speed on your needful duty. :)

Agitated Blowfish it shall be, FHC. :clap:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1694 - 15 Dec 2020, 22:33

I guess I mentioned that I once ate lunch with Michael Palin at a restaurant near Blowing Rock, North Carolina. I was picked, even though is was 100 miles away, because I could talk to him about football - it was World Cup time - and was from Baltimore where he was heading to continue working on his program that featured the Cone collection of fine art that is housed in the city art museum.
He was a nice guy.
BOQ Lay Preacher

Post #1695 - 15 Dec 2020, 22:34

Yes - pick two that seem to hold grudges against people and are at their spiniest. :grin: Good slapping, amigo!
BOQ Lay Preacher

Post #1696 - 15 Dec 2020, 22:36

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:33 pm wrote:I guess I mentioned that I once ate lunch with Michael Palin at a restaurant near Blowing Rock, North Carolina. I was picked, even though is was 100 miles away, because I could talk to him about football - it was World Cup time - and was from Baltimore where he was heading to continue working on his program that featured the Cone collection of fine art that is housed in the city art museum.
He was a nice guy.

I trust you advised him Villa are wankers. :)
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1697 - 24 Dec 2020, 20:53

That cunt Greasy Roads has hacked into my account at another forum. :grrr:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1698 - 24 Dec 2020, 21:06

routemaster » 15 Dec 2020, 22:36 wrote:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:33 pm wrote:I guess I mentioned that I once ate lunch with Michael Palin at a restaurant near Blowing Rock, North Carolina. I was picked, even though is was 100 miles away, because I could talk to him about football - it was World Cup time - and was from Baltimore where he was heading to continue working on his program that featured the Cone collection of fine art that is housed in the city art museum.
He was a nice guy.

I trust you advised him Villa are wankers. :)

No it was World Cup time and we discussed national teams. Of course I managed a mention of the Botafogo and Santos clubs -- historical references only :grin:
BOQ Lay Preacher

Post #1699 - 30 Dec 2020, 09:50

Got an email from a record shop I ordered something off this morning. Turns out they've found out they've been 'hacked'.

I'm less bothered about the personal info - the info I share online, such as my eagerness to do harm to Routemaster :wanker: , actresses I like, are things that neither concern or embarrass me if they were more widely known.

It's the fact that a 'bad actor' managed to do this.

If a bad actor - they don't reveal his identity, strangely - can do this sort of clandestine hacking, god knows what would happen if a good actor, someone like Tom Cruise - who can climb mountains single handed and hang off cliff edges by one finger in films like Mission Impossible, or Kevin Costner, who successfully hid his Russian background while reaching a high position in the navy - might be able to do in terms of hacking record shop databases. :grrr: :radged:

"What Happened

...we discovered that a bad actor accessed our server and two customer databases on it. The first database with data from 1995 to 2020 contained no credit card information but did contain other customer personal information. The second database with data from 1995 to 2017 did contain encrypted card numbers and passwords for the subset of customers who had dedicated accounts with [ ]. In the interest of caution, we are notifying all parties whose personal information, no matter how limited or dated, could be accessed.

The bad actor was not able to view credit card account numbers or [ ] account passwords, because that information was encrypted. However, the data that the bad actor was able to access may have included some combination of your unencrypted name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, fax number, email address, credit card expiration date, and credit card verification value (CVV) number (but not the associated credit card numbers). We have no reason to believe that the data that the bad actor accessed will be misused in the future."
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Will the real God please stand up?

Post #1700 - 30 Dec 2020, 13:37

I’m disappointed. I managed to hack into someone’s HMV account, username Imsmegmathecunt, but could only access their basket list. I’m now the owner of the complete works of the fucking Carpenters. :wtf:
Chavahoy
Members

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test