View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 MES, Broken Britain and the Working Class Scum ; Aesthetics and Politics thereof...

Post #1 - 11 Sep 2020, 11:56

Steve70nearly
Members

Post #2 - 11 Sep 2020, 12:20

What a fucking load of old wank. :wanker:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #3 - 11 Sep 2020, 12:22

I've had logorrhea, it was nasty. :(
Butch Cassady
Members

Post #4 - 11 Sep 2020, 12:38

These negative reactions are so predictable, and not one of them engages with the substance of the article's argument, just rejecting the style, 'logorrhea' indeed, oh boohoo. That's the war against intelligence. There is a clear argument being made. If you've got a clear argument in disagreement, let's hear it, otherwise it is just sniping because someone's had the nerve to try to analyse Smith's worldview. if you think that's a fucking load of old wank, tell us what is it about the Fall that keeps you interested? Don't we agree that there is something more interesting than the average pop going on there? Then why the hostility to someone trying to make sense of it? It is not 'trying to be proper academic work', it is academic writing, with the advantages and disadvantages of that, but so what?
smegma2
The Smegma Family

Poncey Elitist.

Post #5 - 11 Sep 2020, 12:41

See what I have to put up with? :faceslap: :( :wanker2:

No wonder I grew up like I have and certain people :wanker: here think I'm a cunt. :angry:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #6 - 11 Sep 2020, 12:43

smegma2 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:38 pm wrote:These negative reactions are so predictable, and not one of them engages with the substance of the article's argument, just rejecting the style, 'logorrhea' indeed, oh boohoo. That's the war against intelligence. There is a clear argument being made. If you've got a clear argument in disagreement, let's hear it, otherwise it is just sniping because someone's had the nerve to try to analyse Smith's worldview. if you think that's a fucking load of old wank, tell us what is it about the Fall that keeps you interested? Don't we agree that there is something more interesting than the average pop going on there? Then why the hostility to someone trying to make sense of it? It is not 'trying to be proper academic work', it is academic writing, with the advantages and disadvantages of that, but so what?

I've prevaricated long enough; it's fucking gash and you talk like a cunt.
Joan Con
Members

Post #7 - 11 Sep 2020, 12:47

Sonofsmegma » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:41 pm wrote:See what I have to put up with? :faceslap: :( :wanker2:

No wonder I grew up like I have and certain people here think I'm a cunt. :angry:

You're a bodacious and apodictic cunt. :huh:
Mr. Martial
Members

Return to Fallen Related Discussion

Website Security Test