View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's in ya CD playa? ; Non-Fall

Post #41 - 27 Nov 2018, 08:36

Jim Skidder » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:02 pm wrote:Brilliant cover of the Beach Boys song.

And the sleeve is even better. :)

Image

My research on Google indicates that is not a real Austin Cooper S but a crude replica.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #42 - 27 Nov 2018, 10:18

dannynomates » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:36 am wrote:
Jim Skidder » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:02 pm wrote:Brilliant cover of the Beach Boys song.

And the sleeve is even better. :)

Image

My research on Google indicates that is not a real Austin Cooper S but a crude replica.

Dan

My research shows it's a Morris Cooper S with a towbar. :wtf:

Image
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336367
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #43 - 27 Nov 2018, 10:34

routemaster » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:18 am wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:36 am wrote:
Jim Skidder » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:02 pm wrote:Brilliant cover of the Beach Boys song.

And the sleeve is even better. :)

Image

My research on Google indicates that is not a real Austin Cooper S but a crude replica.

Dan

My research shows it's a Morris Cooper S with a towbar. :wtf:

Image

The rear looks ok but the front's not right at all. I wonder if it had a front-end smash and was badly restored? And who the fuck would want to tow anything with a Cooper? :wtf:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4284
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #44 - 27 Nov 2018, 10:45

Greasy Roads » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:34 am wrote:
routemaster » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:18 am wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:36 am wrote:
Jim Skidder » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:02 pm wrote:Brilliant cover of the Beach Boys song.

And the sleeve is even better. :)

Image

My research on Google indicates that is not a real Austin Cooper S but a crude replica.

Dan

My research shows it's a Morris Cooper S with a towbar. :wtf:

Image

The rear looks ok but the front's not right at all. I wonder if it had a front-end smash and was badly restored? And who the fuck would want to tow anything with a Cooper? :wtf:


Hmm, MY research shows this to be the front end of a Mini Cooper S, and thus I concur they have made a terrible mess of the repair job.

Image

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #45 - 27 Dec 2018, 00:26

phpBB [video]


:wub:
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Higher Skilled Plant Worker
 
Posts: 6300
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Sleeping it off on the high praerie
Nowhere near fucking Cleveland. :grrr:

Post #46 - 27 Dec 2018, 08:59

phpBB [video]


:huh:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336367
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #47 - 27 Dec 2018, 09:15

You are not. :angry:
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 333931
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Location: In the woods, axe in hand
Image
Neither time nor inclination

Post #48 - 27 Dec 2018, 09:24



phpBB [video]


Too fucking right I'm not, yet more account hacking, I'm really listening to this. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336367
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #49 - 27 Dec 2018, 09:54

Brilliant song RM, I can't stop playing this. :D

phpBB [video]


:wub:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4284
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #50 - 27 Dec 2018, 10:15

:D
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336367
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #51 - 27 Dec 2018, 10:30

Greasy Roads » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:54 am wrote:Brilliant song RM, I can't stop playing this. :D

phpBB [video]


:wub:

You sad cunt. :(
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336367
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #52 - 29 Dec 2018, 21:41

Image

:)
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Higher Skilled Plant Worker
 
Posts: 6300
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Sleeping it off on the high praerie
Nowhere near fucking Cleveland. :grrr:

Post #53 - 29 Dec 2018, 22:18

At least it was nothing awful like The Cocteau Twins. :)
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #54 - 29 Dec 2018, 22:25

Slushy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:18 pm wrote:At least it was nothing awful like The Cocteau Twins. :)

You just shot yourself in the foot there because we all know you adore the Cocteaus. :rolleyes:

Phil Collins of course is nowhere near as bad as Kemialliset Ystavat. :huh:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 659
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #55 - 02 Feb 2019, 13:52

<More Phil Collins, submitted for your approval/disapproval.

This is great, all you Phil Collins haters out there.

Image


Here's one of his better gorilla-related jams. :)

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Higher Skilled Plant Worker
 
Posts: 6300
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Sleeping it off on the high praerie
Nowhere near fucking Cleveland. :grrr:

Post #56 - 05 May 2019, 20:48

phpBB [video]



:banana:
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Higher Skilled Plant Worker
 
Posts: 6300
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Sleeping it off on the high praerie
Nowhere near fucking Cleveland. :grrr:

Post #57 - 05 May 2019, 22:19

This one is not about fisting, it's about wanking. It gets confusing I know. :)

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Higher Skilled Plant Worker
 
Posts: 6300
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Sleeping it off on the high praerie
Nowhere near fucking Cleveland. :grrr:

Post #58 - 20 May 2019, 19:39

This is just awesome. :wub:

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Potty
Guest
 
Posts: 192
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #59 - 08 Sep 2019, 11:27

Jim Skidder » Sun May 05, 2019 8:48 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]



:banana:


An excellent choice, signore. :banana:


phpBB [video]
User avatar
Woppo
Members
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 7th Sep 2019
Location: Locked down in Wopland
Image

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test