View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Ridiculous pop news thread ; All that's fit to print

Post #61 - 22 Jun 2019, 19:57

https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/17 ... nt/?ref=ar

Paul McCartney punched neighbour after house renovation work argument. :D
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2936
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #62 - 22 Jun 2019, 20:16

Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:57 pm wrote:https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/17721043.man-punched-neighbour-after-house-renovation-work-argument/?ref=ar

Paul McCartney punched neighbour after house renovation work argument. :D

Fuck me, Macca's let himself go. No wonder he drinks heavily now he lives in Worcester. Bang the cunt up I say. :lol:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331977
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #63 - 22 Jun 2019, 20:23

routemaster » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:16 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:57 pm wrote:https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/17721043.man-punched-neighbour-after-house-renovation-work-argument/?ref=ar

Paul McCartney punched neighbour after house renovation work argument. :D

Fuck me, Macca's let himself go. No wonder he drinks heavily now he lives in Worcester. Bang the cunt up I say. :lol:

His neighbour was only fixing a hole. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2936
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #64 - 22 Jun 2019, 20:55

Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:23 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:16 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:57 pm wrote:https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/17721043.man-punched-neighbour-after-house-renovation-work-argument/?ref=ar

Paul McCartney punched neighbour after house renovation work argument. :D

Fuck me, Macca's let himself go. No wonder he drinks heavily now he lives in Worcester. Bang the cunt up I say. :lol:

His neighbour was only fixing a hole. :(

"Someone's fixing a hole,
Somebody's making a noise,
Do me a favour, open the door,
And let me twat the cunt."


:grin:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331977
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #65 - 22 Jun 2019, 21:06

routemaster » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:55 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:23 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:16 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:57 pm wrote:https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/17721043.man-punched-neighbour-after-house-renovation-work-argument/?ref=ar

Paul McCartney punched neighbour after house renovation work argument. :D

Fuck me, Macca's let himself go. No wonder he drinks heavily now he lives in Worcester. Bang the cunt up I say. :lol:

His neighbour was only fixing a hole. :(

"Someone's fixing a hole,
Somebody's making a noise,
Do me a favour, open the door,
And let me twat the cunt."


:grin:

Let it be. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2936
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #66 - 22 Jun 2019, 21:20

Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:06 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:55 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:23 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:16 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:57 pm wrote:https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/17721043.man-punched-neighbour-after-house-renovation-work-argument/?ref=ar

Paul McCartney punched neighbour after house renovation work argument. :D

Fuck me, Macca's let himself go. No wonder he drinks heavily now he lives in Worcester. Bang the cunt up I say. :lol:

His neighbour was only fixing a hole. :(

"Someone's fixing a hole,
Somebody's making a noise,
Do me a favour, open the door,
And let me twat the cunt."


:grin:

Let it be. :angry:

Listen to what the man said. :grrr:
User avatar
Amber
Members
 
Posts: 169
Joined: 3rd Feb 2018

Post #67 - 05 Jul 2019, 20:18

phpBB [video]


Johnny Marr invites nuisance fan onstage to accompany him with This Charming Man. :rolleyes:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 474
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #68 - 05 Jul 2019, 20:36

StuckupPercy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:18 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]


Johnny Marr invites nuisance fan onstage to accompany him with This Charming Man. :rolleyes:

Fuck me he was good! :clap:
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 315
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #69 - 07 Jul 2019, 06:00

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48897574

Stevie Wonder will have a kidney transplant later this year, he has announced. The singer told the crowd about his medical condition as he finished his set at British Summer Time Hyde Park.

"Goodnight London and I'm going to have a kidney transplant!" :wtf:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 474
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #70 - 20 Jul 2019, 20:13

Image

:D
User avatar
Country Bloke
Members
 
Posts: 207
Joined: 10th Mar 2018

Post #71 - 21 Aug 2019, 17:15

Those of age will now have to drink on the sidewalks, not the streets. I understand bus drivers were very much in favor of this, as they favor the ordinance, not yet adopted, that drivers won't have to open the doors to people with an open container. Once they are seated in the bus is the time to open the bottle.
Harmonicas are still banned in buses.
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 568
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light...

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test