View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's on your plate? ; A good nosh

Post #21 - 30 Mar 2018, 13:38

academichibernian, Mar 30 2018, 09:57:19 AM wrote:
smegma2, Mar 29 2018, 08:16:38 AM wrote:Image

I thought of routemaster when I saw this potato.

But why when it so clearly represents you?
Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2677
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #22 - 01 Apr 2018, 00:02

An excellent chicken naga on the way back from Hull. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2677
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #23 - 01 Apr 2018, 00:09

Greasy Roads, Apr 1 2018, 12:02:14 AM wrote:An excellent chicken naga on the way back from Hull. :)
This will be less than excellent by the morning. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331367
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #24 - 01 Apr 2018, 07:58

routemaster, Apr 1 2018, 12:09:54 AM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Apr 1 2018, 12:02:14 AM wrote:An excellent chicken naga on the way back from Hull. :)
This will be less than excellent by the morning. :)
:(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2677
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #25 - 02 Apr 2018, 15:58

I had some sprouts for my lunch. I now have terrible wind.
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #26 - 21 Apr 2018, 19:37

Celebrating our glorious 4-0 victory with a king prawn vindaloo. :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2677
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #27 - 05 May 2018, 07:00

Image

:)
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 188
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #28 - 26 May 2018, 21:52

Enjoyed a delicious Chicken Makhani Masala to celebrate the fact Leicester won't be playing Villa next season. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331367
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #29 - 27 May 2018, 07:34

routemaster, May 26 2018, 09:52:24 PM wrote:Enjoyed a delicious Chicken Makhani Masala to celebrate the fact Leicester won't be playing Villa next season. :)

I had a chicken vindaloo at the Spice Lounge in Burford, a proper man's curry. Masala is for hairdressers. :rolleyes:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2677
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #30 - 27 May 2018, 09:32

Greasy Roads, May 27 2018, 07:34:58 AM wrote:
routemaster, May 26 2018, 09:52:24 PM wrote:Enjoyed a delicious Chicken Makhani Masala to celebrate the fact Leicester won't be playing Villa next season. :)

I had a chicken vindaloo at the Spice Lounge in Burford, a proper man's curry. Masala is for hairdressers. :rolleyes:
Hairdressers don't wash theirs down with ten pints of Tennants Super. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331367
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #31 - 28 Aug 2018, 22:38

Fish 'n' chips. :)

Image
User avatar
Gazza
Members
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 13th Jan 2018

Post #32 - 03 Sep 2018, 21:35

Image

Fuck veganism. :devil:
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #33 - 14 Oct 2018, 15:05

Fuck being a veggie, I'm having fish 'n' chips in Prestwich. :wub:

Image

Shame Sioux can't be with me, she likes fish 'n' chips, and sausage 'n' chips, and pie 'n' chips, and battered mars bars 'n' chips....
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #34 - 14 Oct 2018, 15:22

Right Said Fred » 15 minutes ago wrote:Fuck being a veggie, I'm having fish 'n' chips in Prestwich. :wub:

Image

Shame Sioux can't be with me, she likes fish 'n' chips, and sausage 'n' chips, and pie 'n' chips, and battered mars bars 'n' chips....


I'm going to batter you when you get home, you miserable little cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Sioux
Members
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 23rd Jun 2018

Post #35 - 06 Nov 2018, 23:05

Morrison's extra hot onion bhajis - Jesus fuck! :D

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331367
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #36 - 07 Nov 2018, 07:12

routemaster » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:05 pm wrote:Morrison's extra hot onion bhajis - Jesus fuck! :D

Image

Kids' stuff. :yawn:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2677
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #37 - 07 Nov 2018, 09:00

Greasy Roads » Today, 08:12 wrote:
routemaster » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:05 pm wrote:Morrison's extra hot onion bhajis - Jesus fuck! :D

Image

Kids' stuff. :yawn:


Don't knock what you haven't tried you cunt, these are the real thing just like my mother used to make back in the old Maharashtra. Routemaster seems to know his bhajis. :huh:

Image
User avatar
AsifFromHell
Members
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 15th Oct 2018

Post #38 - 07 Feb 2019, 21:18

Image

I have made Doormatt a nice pudding tonight.
User avatar
Lavender Twat
Members
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 19th Jan 2019

Post #39 - 11 Mar 2019, 22:52

Image
User avatar
Amber
Members
 
Posts: 158
Joined: 3rd Feb 2018

Post #40 - 10 May 2019, 16:14

Image

:drool:
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat