View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football Thread ; When Saturday comes

Post #781 - 04 Apr 2019, 10:16

Image

:(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #782 - 04 Apr 2019, 10:43

User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330991
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #783 - 05 Apr 2019, 08:22

User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #784 - 05 Apr 2019, 08:34

Greasy Roads » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:22 am wrote:

I'm sure he'll be looking forward to Villa playing Fulham again next season. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330991
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #785 - 05 Apr 2019, 08:56

routemaster » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:34 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:22 am wrote:

I'm sure he'll be looking forward to Villa playing Fulham again next season. :)

I hope not but if we do Craven Cottage is one of my favourite away days. A proper old school ground. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #786 - 05 Apr 2019, 20:57

Liverpool celebrate a step closer to the title.

Image

:wtf:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330991
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #787 - 05 Apr 2019, 21:13

Mahrez slides another one in.

Image

:wtf:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #788 - 05 Apr 2019, 21:28

Grealish misses again.

Image

:rolleyes:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330991
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #789 - 08 Apr 2019, 18:33


:banana:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #790 - 08 Apr 2019, 21:26

Greasy Roads » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:33 pm wrote:
:banana:

I'm not one for football, I always got picked last in PE at school and the other boys would scythe me down within minutes of scoring for the other team, but I do know beating Wednesday is nothing to get excited about as the United team are much better at football. Aston Villa ought to play United, they might not be so cocky then.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #791 - 08 Apr 2019, 21:51

dannynomates » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:26 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:33 pm wrote:
:banana:

I'm not one for football, I always got picked last in PE at school and the other boys would scythe me down within minutes of scoring for the other team, but I do know beating Wednesday is nothing to get excited about as the United team are much better at football. Aston Villa ought to play United, they might not be so cocky then.

Dan

Who gives a fuck? I said to my mate that I hoped we could hang on for a draw with 5 minutes to go as the Owls were battering us, then we scored twice in injury time. It was fucking mental in our end, best away day ever. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #792 - 08 Apr 2019, 22:14

Greasy Roads » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:51 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:26 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:33 pm wrote:
:banana:

I'm not one for football, I always got picked last in PE at school and the other boys would scythe me down within minutes of scoring for the other team, but I do know beating Wednesday is nothing to get excited about as the United team are much better at football. Aston Villa ought to play United, they might not be so cocky then.

Dan

Who gives a fuck? I said to my mate that I hoped we could hang on for a draw with 5 minutes to go as the Owls were battering us, then we scored twice in injury time. It was fucking mental in our end, best away day ever. :)

Greasy Roads warned for excessive celebration, not to mention profanity.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #793 - 09 Apr 2019, 06:04

dannynomates » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:14 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:51 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:26 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:33 pm wrote:
:banana:

I'm not one for football, I always got picked last in PE at school and the other boys would scythe me down within minutes of scoring for the other team, but I do know beating Wednesday is nothing to get excited about as the United team are much better at football. Aston Villa ought to play United, they might not be so cocky then.

Dan

Who gives a fuck? I said to my mate that I hoped we could hang on for a draw with 5 minutes to go as the Owls were battering us, then we scored twice in injury time. It was fucking mental in our end, best away day ever. :)

Greasy Roads warned for excessive celebration, not to mention profanity.

Dan

FFS. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #794 - 12 Apr 2019, 18:28


:)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #795 - 12 Apr 2019, 21:48

Fucking Geordie Toon cunts. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330991
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #796 - 13 Apr 2019, 06:18

routemaster » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:48 pm wrote:Fucking Geordie Toon cunts. :grrr:

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #797 - 13 Apr 2019, 07:01

User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330991
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #798 - 17 Apr 2019, 20:55

What a fucking game City - Spurs has been. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #799 - 17 Apr 2019, 21:32

The Villa Ladies were fucking shocking against the Man Utd Women. :)

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330991
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #800 - 17 Apr 2019, 21:37

routemaster » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:32 pm wrote:The Villa Ladies were fucking shocking against the Man Utd Women. :)

Image

It was the wrong time of the month. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat