View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Pleasing You Right Now? ; Right now, this second. And why?

Post #681 - 14 Mar 2019, 21:33

routemaster » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:33 am wrote:That's a shame, I hear they do a great Sunday lunch.

Image

:drool:


My Favourite!!
Dog's vomit with peas and chips!!! :clap: :clap:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 404
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #682 - 15 Mar 2019, 07:50

Mushshrooms » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:33 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:33 am wrote:That's a shame, I hear they do a great Sunday lunch.

Image

:drool:


My Favourite!!
Dog's vomit with peas and chips!!! :clap: :clap:

Are you from Teesside? :wtf:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 470
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #683 - 16 Mar 2019, 21:49

What a fucking shower of shit !

Ten men and we stuffed them ! :)

Jesus fucking wept ! :lol:
.
That ginger cunt has to stay.
They had no bloody idea how to spread the ball around and tire ten men out. Basics FFS ! :mutley:
And they we're soaked to the skin. :laugh:

:lcfc:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331921
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #684 - 17 Mar 2019, 08:00

Image
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 200
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #685 - 21 Mar 2019, 23:09

Harry's Heroes: The Full English on ITV. I won't give any spoilers away but it's fucking brilliant. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #686 - 21 Mar 2019, 23:52

Greasy Roads » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 pm wrote:Harry's Heroes: The Full English on ITV. I won't give any spoilers away but it's fucking brilliant. :)

He'll have his fucking work cut out with John Barnes. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331921
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #687 - 22 Mar 2019, 07:21

routemaster » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:52 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 pm wrote:Harry's Heroes: The Full English on ITV. I won't give any spoilers away but it's fucking brilliant. :)

He'll have his fucking work cut out with John Barnes. :(

There's a noticeable dearth of Leicester players in there. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #688 - 24 Mar 2019, 07:23

I have found the yellow rose down by the creek. :)
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3504
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #689 - 24 Mar 2019, 09:19

Jim Skidder » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:23 am wrote:I have found the yellow rose down by the creek. :)

I bet no other darky knows her, only you.
User avatar
Dr Ron Jock
Members
 
Posts: 131
Joined: 19th Jan 2018
Making America great again.

Image

Post #690 - 24 Mar 2019, 09:25

Dr Ron Jock » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:19 am wrote:
Jim Skidder » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:23 am wrote:I have found the yellow rose down by the creek. :)

I bet no other darky knows her, only you.

African American, you cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3504
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #691 - 24 Mar 2019, 09:32

Jim Skidder » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:25 am wrote:
Dr Ron Jock » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:19 am wrote:
Jim Skidder » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:23 am wrote:I have found the yellow rose down by the creek. :)

I bet no other darky knows her, only you.

African American, you cunt. :grrr:

Donald won't put up with you spear throwing cunts wrangling the yellow roses. :angry:
User avatar
Dr Ron Jock
Members
 
Posts: 131
Joined: 19th Jan 2018
Making America great again.

Image

Post #692 - 24 Mar 2019, 09:41

Dr Ron Jock » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:32 am wrote:
Jim Skidder » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:25 am wrote:
Dr Ron Jock » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:19 am wrote:
Jim Skidder » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:23 am wrote:I have found the yellow rose down by the creek. :)

I bet no other darky knows her, only you.

African American, you cunt. :grrr:

Donald won't put up with you spear throwing cunts wrangling the yellow roses. :angry:

Dr Ron Jock warned for blatant racism.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #693 - 29 Mar 2019, 17:52

The new fence is nearly finished. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #694 - 29 Mar 2019, 20:11

Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:52 pm wrote:The new fence is nearly finished. :)

That was weeks ago, it was only one fucking panel. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331921
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #695 - 29 Mar 2019, 20:37

routemaster » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:11 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:52 pm wrote:The new fence is nearly finished. :)

That was weeks ago, it was only one fucking panel. :angry:

The church have replaced the lot. God moves in a mysterious way. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #696 - 29 Mar 2019, 20:46

Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:11 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:52 pm wrote:The new fence is nearly finished. :)

That was weeks ago, it was only one fucking panel. :angry:

The church have replaced the lot. God moves in a mysterious way. :)

Church funds are very low, my boys were to be kitted out with new cassocks, now the church can't afford it. I shall measure them up anyway, but will miss the fitting. I hope you're pleased with yourself. :(
User avatar
Priory Jack
Members
 
Posts: 94
Joined: 23rd Jan 2018

Post #697 - 29 Mar 2019, 21:33

Priory Jack » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:46 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:11 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:52 pm wrote:The new fence is nearly finished. :)

That was weeks ago, it was only one fucking panel. :angry:

The church have replaced the lot. God moves in a mysterious way. :)

Church funds are very low, my boys were to be kitted out with new cassocks, now the church can't afford it. I shall measure them up anyway, but will miss the fitting. I hope you're pleased with yourself. :(

:banana:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #698 - 30 Mar 2019, 14:36

A paper folding game with Jacob Rees-Mogg's family crest. :)

Image
User avatar
Ted Gardener
Members
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 7th Jan 2018

Post #699 - 31 Mar 2019, 08:51

Image

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/m ... m-16046882

Stopped off in the city centre on the way to the match yesterday. I've still got the moves. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #700 - 31 Mar 2019, 09:04

Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:51 am wrote:Image

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/m ... m-16046882

Stopped off in the city centre on the way to the match yesterday. I've still got the moves. :)

It looks more like you've got the shits. :(
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 201
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron