View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What are you doing today?

Post #241 - 02 Mar 2019, 20:59

routemaster » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:08 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:37 am wrote:It's Derby visiting Villa Park today then after a curry I'm off to see Imperial Wax in Coventry. :)

That's quite painful all round for you, apart from the curry which will be quite painful for you in the morning. :mutley:

Well the first two were excellent so I decided to give the third a miss. :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #242 - 02 Mar 2019, 21:25

Greasy Roads » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:59 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:08 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:37 am wrote:It's Derby visiting Villa Park today then after a curry I'm off to see Imperial Wax in Coventry. :)

That's quite painful all round for you, apart from the curry which will be quite painful for you in the morning. :mutley:

Well the first two were excellent so I decided to give the third a miss. :villa:

No one would go with you, would they? :rolleyes:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #243 - 02 Mar 2019, 21:35

routemaster » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:25 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:59 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:08 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:37 am wrote:It's Derby visiting Villa Park today then after a curry I'm off to see Imperial Wax in Coventry. :)

That's quite painful all round for you, apart from the curry which will be quite painful for you in the morning. :mutley:

Well the first two were excellent so I decided to give the third a miss. :villa:

No one would go with you, would they? :rolleyes:

37,500 did. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #244 - 02 Mar 2019, 21:38

Greasy Roads » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:35 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:25 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:59 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:08 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:37 am wrote:It's Derby visiting Villa Park today then after a curry I'm off to see Imperial Wax in Coventry. :)

That's quite painful all round for you, apart from the curry which will be quite painful for you in the morning. :mutley:

Well the first two were excellent so I decided to give the third a miss. :villa:

No one would go with you, would they? :rolleyes:

37,500 did. :)

I meant to the gig you thick cunt. :faceslap:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #245 - 06 Mar 2019, 07:01

I'm going up to that London again. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #246 - 08 Mar 2019, 12:06

It's Mrs RM's birthday so apparently we are eating out again tonight. :mellow:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #247 - 08 Mar 2019, 13:14

routemaster » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:06 pm wrote:It's Mrs RM's birthday so apparently we are eating out again tonight. :mellow:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserR ... gland.html :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #248 - 08 Mar 2019, 13:49

User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #249 - 08 Mar 2019, 14:08

User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #250 - 08 Mar 2019, 14:22


If I want a fucking parmo I'll go to Marco's. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #251 - 08 Mar 2019, 14:28


There you go then. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #252 - 08 Mar 2019, 14:40

User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #253 - 08 Mar 2019, 15:19

routemaster » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:06 pm wrote:It's Mrs RM's birthday so apparently we are eating out again tonight. :mellow:

I share your pain RM, it's Mrs Steve's birthday too, we're off to The Harvester.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restauran ... gland.html

I can't see it going well.
User avatar
SteveInPaignton
Members
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 12th Jan 2018

Post #254 - 08 Mar 2019, 22:17

SteveInPaignton » Today, 15:19 wrote:
routemaster » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:06 pm wrote:It's Mrs RM's birthday so apparently we are eating out again tonight. :mellow:

I share your pain RM, it's Mrs Steve's birthday too, we're off to The Harvester.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restauran ... gland.html

I can't see it going well.

What a coincidence, it's Mrs Juicy's birthday today too, AND Juicy Daughter's.

Mrs Juicy and I are going to see Texas (the band) tonight (they're bound to be shit). Tomorrow, we have dinner with Juicy Daughter and her significant other. It will be awesome because during the various proceedings, both myself and significant other will be getting our respective partners pregnant. :)
User avatar
JuicyEric
Members
 
Posts: 70
Joined: 10th Jul 2018

Post #255 - 10 Mar 2019, 07:07

It's the second city derby today which means leaving in an hour to get the car parked near St. Andrews before the knuckle-draggers get there. We'll then walk into town for some breakfast before returning, incognito, to the ground about 11:30. After we've crushed the cunts we'll hopefully not be kept in for 90 minutes like we were last year whilst the murderous hordes waiting to ambush us were dispersed. See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XWHuAmMmU4&t=12s

The weather looks shit. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #256 - 10 Mar 2019, 09:38

Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:07 am wrote:It's the second city derby today which means leaving in an hour to get the car parked near St. Andrews before the knuckle-draggers get there. We'll then walk into town for some breakfast before returning, incognito, to the ground about 11:30. After we've crushed the cunts we'll hopefully not be kept in for 90 minutes like we were last year whilst the murderous hordes waiting to ambush us were dispersed. See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XWHuAmMmU4&t=12s

The weather looks shit. :(

Have a lovely time. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #257 - 10 Mar 2019, 20:25

routemaster » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:38 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:07 am wrote:It's the second city derby today which means leaving in an hour to get the car parked near St. Andrews before the knuckle-draggers get there. We'll then walk into town for some breakfast before returning, incognito, to the ground about 11:30. After we've crushed the cunts we'll hopefully not be kept in for 90 minutes like we were last year whilst the murderous hordes waiting to ambush us were dispersed. See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XWHuAmMmU4&t=12s

The weather looks shit. :(

Have a lovely time. :)


:)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #258 - 10 Mar 2019, 20:57

Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:25 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:38 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:07 am wrote:It's the second city derby today which means leaving in an hour to get the car parked near St. Andrews before the knuckle-draggers get there. We'll then walk into town for some breakfast before returning, incognito, to the ground about 11:30. After we've crushed the cunts we'll hopefully not be kept in for 90 minutes like we were last year whilst the murderous hordes waiting to ambush us were dispersed. See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XWHuAmMmU4&t=12s

The weather looks shit. :(

Have a lovely time. :)


:)

What a sorry bunch of so called fans, barely a claret shirt to be seen and certainly no scarves. No wonder the Bluenose fans have to resort to kicking the players' heads in, there's no Villa supporters to be seen. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #259 - 13 Mar 2019, 06:53

It's a visit to the City Ground today, where our old manager Martin O'Neill is now in charge. It will certainly be a more pleasant experience than St. Andrews was on Sunday, particularly now they no longer throw opposition fans in the Trent. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #260 - 13 Mar 2019, 09:01

Greasy Roads » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:53 am wrote:It's a visit to the City Ground today, where our old manager Martin O'Neill is now in charge. It will certainly be a more pleasant experience than St. Andrews was on Sunday, particularly now they no longer throw opposition fans in the Trent. :)

My cousin is a Forest fan, I've had a word over the traditional throwing of Villa fans into the river. He agrees it's high time to reimplement the jape. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron