View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 How does it feel to be you right now?

Post #81 - 02 Feb 2019, 23:29

That wasn't the most scintillating afternoon I've ever spent. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Free of quarantine: doing as I please
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #82 - 02 Feb 2019, 23:40

Greasy Roads » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:29 pm wrote:That wasn't the most scintillating afternoon I've ever spent. :(

Did you not share some fun with the Reading Ultras? :grin:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 338587
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Safely distanced from Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #83 - 02 Feb 2019, 23:47

routemaster » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:40 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:29 pm wrote:That wasn't the most scintillating afternoon I've ever spent. :(

Did you not share some fun with the Reading Ultras? :grin:

They all appeared to be about 15. The fucking steward next to me kept trying to engage me in conversation, the boring cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Free of quarantine: doing as I please
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #84 - 02 Feb 2019, 23:55

Greasy Roads » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:47 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:40 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:29 pm wrote:That wasn't the most scintillating afternoon I've ever spent. :(

Did you not share some fun with the Reading Ultras? :grin:

They all appeared to be about 15.

Reading you say?
User avatar
Priory Jack
Members
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 23rd Jan 2018
Location: Friars Entry cum Deans Bottom

Post #85 - 10 Feb 2019, 08:33

I have this strange feeling something dreadful is about to happen.
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 270
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Death's Door
GR is being a cunt

Post #86 - 10 Feb 2019, 08:34

A Worthless Man » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:33 am wrote:I have this strange feeling something dreadful is about to happen.

Me too. :duh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Free of quarantine: doing as I please
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #87 - 10 Feb 2019, 11:17

Greasy Roads » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:34 am wrote:
A Worthless Man » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:33 am wrote:I have this strange feeling something dreadful is about to happen.

Me too. :duh:


Shit :duh:
User avatar
Starsky-Jalfrezi
Members
 
Posts: 109
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Down to Margate

Post #88 - 10 Feb 2019, 14:23

Starsky-Jalfrezi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:17 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:34 am wrote:
A Worthless Man » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:33 am wrote:I have this strange feeling something dreadful is about to happen.

Me too. :duh:


Shit :duh:

Fuck. :duh:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 338587
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Safely distanced from Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #89 - 14 Feb 2019, 09:45

Fucking knackered. We played shit last night, lost right at the end, and I got in at stupid o'clock. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Free of quarantine: doing as I please
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #90 - 14 Feb 2019, 10:42

Greasy Roads » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:45 am wrote: I got in at stupid o'clock. :(


You missed nothing here, the fucking site crashed at 11pm. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 338587
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Safely distanced from Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #91 - 14 Feb 2019, 10:46

routemaster » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:42 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:45 am wrote: I got in at stupid o'clock. :(


You missed nothing here, the fucking site crashed at 11pm. :grrr:

Has Connor said anything about it?
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Free of quarantine: doing as I please
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #92 - 14 Feb 2019, 11:15

Greasy Roads » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:46 am wrote:
routemaster » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:42 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:45 am wrote: I got in at stupid o'clock. :(


You missed nothing here, the fucking site crashed at 11pm. :grrr:

Has Connor said anything about it?

Not a word of explanation or apology. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 338587
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Safely distanced from Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #93 - 14 Feb 2019, 11:28

^^^ I couldn't get it up last night.

I blame the forum owner, he's a senile old cunt I gather.
User avatar
The Strange One
Members
 
Posts: 164
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 set on an official LP from the master tape, please...!

And Glasto 2015 and that other one from The Sage and a sky-blue vinyl of MES doing the footy results...!

BUY ALL YOUR FOOD WRAPPED IN PLASTIC IF YOU NEED TO

Post #94 - 07 Mar 2019, 22:11

Chuffed.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... llegations

A French court has found a senior Catholic church official, Cardinal Philippe Barbarin, guilty for failing to act on accusations against a paedophile priest.

In a surprise decision on Thursday in France’s most important church sexual abuse trial, the court in Lyon handed Barbarin a six-month suspended prison sentence for not reporting the facts in the period between July 2014 and June 2015.


I taught him for a week a couple of years ago, good to know he took notice of my lessons. "You know nothing", I told him. :)
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 194
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: The hell of this capitalist dictatorship

Post #95 - 07 Mar 2019, 22:18

Mr. Martial » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:11 pm wrote:Chuffed.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... llegations

A French court has found a senior Catholic church official, Cardinal Philippe Barbarin, guilty for failing to act on accusations against a paedophile priest.

In a surprise decision on Thursday in France’s most important church sexual abuse trial, the court in Lyon handed Barbarin a six-month suspended prison sentence for not reporting the facts in the period between July 2014 and June 2015.


I taught him for a week a couple of years ago, good to know he took notice of my lessons. "You know nothing", I told him. :)

What a travesty. :grrr:
User avatar
Priory Jack
Members
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 23rd Jan 2018
Location: Friars Entry cum Deans Bottom

Post #96 - 09 Mar 2019, 08:27

:X
User avatar
Amber
Members
 
Posts: 226
Joined: 3rd Feb 2018
Location: The White Horse, Stokesley

Post #97 - 15 Mar 2019, 21:20

11 stone 4lb

Only 4 to go for my 7 stone 4lb target. :)
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 398
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: England's green and pleasant land

Post #98 - 25 Mar 2019, 08:43

I've got a fucking cold. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Free of quarantine: doing as I please
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #99 - 25 Mar 2019, 10:24

Greasy Roads » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:43 am wrote:I've got a fucking cold. :(

Shut your fucking moaning!! :swear:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 805
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #100 - 25 Mar 2019, 10:29

Mushshrooms » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:24 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:43 am wrote:I've got a fucking cold. :(

Shut your fucking moaning!! :swear:

You tell him Mushshrooms. :lol:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 338587
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Safely distanced from Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron