View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The weather thread

Post #61 - 04 Apr 2018, 21:21

Six months of winter now, I've been freezing my Gorbals off up here in the Trossachs since last October. :angry:

When are those smug cunts at the met office going to stop going on about how mild it is down south and start considering other parts of the country? Just because it's Scotland doesn't mean we should be getting this weather in April. :grrr:
User avatar
GrumblingNorthernGit
Members
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 22nd Jan 2018

Post #62 - 04 Apr 2018, 21:35

GrumblingNorthernGit, Apr 4 2018, 09:21:40 PM wrote:Six months of winter now, I've been freezing my Gorbals off up here in the Trossachs since last October. :angry:

When are those smug cunts at the met office going to stop going on about how mild it is down south and start considering other parts of the country? Just because it's Scotland doesn't mean we should be getting this weather in April. :grrr:
Don't worry, it will be better after Brexit. :)
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 301
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #63 - 04 Apr 2018, 21:39

Right Said Fred, Apr 4 2018, 09:35:29 PM wrote:
GrumblingNorthernGit, Apr 4 2018, 09:21:40 PM wrote:Six months of winter now, I've been freezing my Gorbals off up here in the Trossachs since last October. :angry:

When are those smug cunts at the met office going to stop going on about how mild it is down south and start considering other parts of the country? Just because it's Scotland doesn't mean we should be getting this weather in April. :grrr:
Don't worry, it will be better after Brexit. :)
You won't say that when Nicola Krankie gets her way and you're banned from entering our country.
User avatar
GrumblingNorthernGit
Members
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 22nd Jan 2018

Post #64 - 04 Apr 2018, 21:42

GrumblingNorthernGit, Apr 4 2018, 09:39:32 PM wrote:
Right Said Fred, Apr 4 2018, 09:35:29 PM wrote:
GrumblingNorthernGit, Apr 4 2018, 09:21:40 PM wrote:Six months of winter now, I've been freezing my Gorbals off up here in the Trossachs since last October. :angry:

When are those smug cunts at the met office going to stop going on about how mild it is down south and start considering other parts of the country? Just because it's Scotland doesn't mean we should be getting this weather in April. :grrr:
Don't worry, it will be better after Brexit. :)
You won't say that when Nicola Krankie gets her way and you're banned from entering our country.

I live in hope. :)
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 301
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #65 - 04 Apr 2018, 22:17

Right Said Fred, Apr 4 2018, 09:42:01 PM wrote:
GrumblingNorthernGit, Apr 4 2018, 09:39:32 PM wrote:
Right Said Fred, Apr 4 2018, 09:35:29 PM wrote:
GrumblingNorthernGit, Apr 4 2018, 09:21:40 PM wrote:Six months of winter now, I've been freezing my Gorbals off up here in the Trossachs since last October. :angry:

When are those smug cunts at the met office going to stop going on about how mild it is down south and start considering other parts of the country? Just because it's Scotland doesn't mean we should be getting this weather in April. :grrr:
Don't worry, it will be better after Brexit. :)
You won't say that when Nicola Krankie gets her way and you're banned from entering our country.

I live in hope. :)
But...but....next time Morrissey plays the Dog & Scrotum in Motherwell you won't be allowed in without some serious checks. :mellow:
User avatar
GrumblingNorthernGit
Members
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 22nd Jan 2018

Post #66 - 05 Apr 2018, 07:49

It's a beautiful day here in the West Country. :)
User avatar
uhu
Members
 
Posts: 58
Joined: 18th Jan 2018

Post #67 - 05 Apr 2018, 09:59

Not a cloud in the sky here in the North Country. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #68 - 15 Apr 2018, 23:41

The springtime thaw has arrived. :)

Image
User avatar
Del Boy
Moderator
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #69 - 20 Apr 2018, 07:19

We're promised another glorious day here but it's misty and I have a sore throat.
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 195
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #70 - 21 Apr 2018, 07:27

It's nice here now but I bet it rains later.
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 195
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #71 - 27 May 2018, 20:15

There's a lot of lightn
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 200
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #72 - 29 May 2018, 23:02

I love it here in north Wales when the

sun is out it's absoluty magical . :wub:

Image
User avatar
Freddie And The Dreamers Fuck Off
Members
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 10th May 2018

Post #73 - 29 May 2018, 23:10

I agree FreddieAndTheDreamersFuckOff, I lived in darkest mid Wales once and it rained every day for four years apart from one day in 1973. It was paradise, there is nowhere nicer. :wub:

Image
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 122
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #74 - 29 May 2018, 23:15

Here in South Wales we don't give a fuck what the weather's like. :)

Image
User avatar
Steve70nearly
Members
 
Posts: 131
Joined: 30th Mar 2018

Post #75 - 12 Oct 2018, 10:02

It's fucking pissing down here. I hope it's the same in Windsor. :devil:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #76 - 12 Oct 2018, 10:43

Greasy Roads » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:02 am wrote:It's fucking pissing down here. I hope it's the same in Windsor. :devil:

You could say that. :(

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #77 - 01 Nov 2018, 22:06

Image

Ha ha ha...scorchio here, the season we ex pats rub your noses in it back in Blighty. :wave:
User avatar
Divveygoodmod
Moderator
 
Posts: 119
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #78 - 01 Nov 2018, 22:17

Divveygoodmodselfconfessedcunt there.

Image
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 195
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #79 - 29 Jan 2019, 23:08

Image

It is going to be colder than the North Pole, colder than Antarctica, colder than Mount Everest, colder than Fucking Mars in Chicago over the next couple of days. And the wind be blowing around 30 mph, so the wind chill is looking to be about -60 Fahrenheit.

Of course I will go to my other condo in Des Moines, where I shall impregnate my lovely Marcia . . . oh, wait . . .what about my business?

Sometimes it is good to be the boss . . . I decided to keep all of our offices open tomorrow and Thursday so all employees can crack on and make me a buck.

The Man isn't always a dick. :)
User avatar
JuicyEric
Members
 
Posts: 70
Joined: 10th Jul 2018

Post #80 - 31 Jan 2019, 09:41

I don't give two hoots about the polar vortex in America, it's fucking -7c here. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331575
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron