View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #641 - 10 Jan 2019, 19:36

Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:57 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:03 pm wrote:Further Twitter grievance. :angry:

I note that the perpetrator of the aforementioned dodgy link has come clean and posted an amended link, albeit with a cynical line about "whinging". I can live with his attempt at humour, however one more irritation has occured.

Yesterday, I asked Mrs RM, as a Twitter user, to post a reply to Greasy Roads' Magical Mystery Tour tweet. I suggested something about her being repulsed having read about his meaty balls and stifado. Did she make that reply? Did she fuck! No, instead she's "liked" the "whinging" post. "I thought that was the one you meant" she said.

FFS!!! :grrr:

I can only see that the line about you whinging is correct, this post is one big whinge, you fucking whinging cunt. :angry:

That post wasn't a whinge, it was a complaint, a complaint about Mrs RM being so incapable of following instructions. It may have been the wrong place to post my complaint granted, but I have had it out with her face to face, like a man. :angry:

She told me to stop fucking whinging. :(
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #642 - 10 Jan 2019, 20:08

routemaster » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:36 pm wrote:

I note that the perpetrator of the aforementioned dodgy link has come clean and posted an amended link, albeit with a cynical line about "whinging". I can live with his attempt at humour, however one more irritation has occured.

Yesterday, I asked Mrs RM, as a Twitter user, to post a reply to Greasy Roads' Magical Mystery Tour tweet. I suggested something about her being repulsed having read about his meaty balls and stifado. Did she make that reply? Did she fuck! No, instead she's "liked" the "whinging" post. "I thought that was the one you meant" she said.

I can only see that the line about you whinging is correct, this post is one big whinge, you fucking whinging cunt. :angry:

That post wasn't a whinge, it was a complaint, a complaint about Mrs RM being so incapable of following instructions. It may have been the wrong place to post my complaint granted, but I have had it out with her face to face, like a man. :angry:

If dannynomates was here he'd tell you to post it in the Twitter thread and stop fucking spamming this one. :angry:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #643 - 10 Jan 2019, 20:18

Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:08 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:36 pm wrote:

If dannynomates was here he'd tell you to post it in the Twitter thread and stop fucking spamming this one. :angry:

Then he'd be a cunt as I'm hardly spamming if I'm posting about something that's bothering me in the What's Fucking Bothering You thread. :grrr:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #644 - 11 Jan 2019, 05:50

I was hoping for exciting tales of industrial action straight from the picket line. :(
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #645 - 11 Jan 2019, 08:03

Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:50 am wrote:I was hoping for exciting tales of industrial action straight from the picket line. :(

I'll be setting off in half an hour after my coffee and toast. :huh:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #646 - 11 Jan 2019, 13:40

Arrived for picket duty at 09:30 prompt, exchanged the usual "Solidarity, Brothers" with the early picketers, and settled down to block the yard gate. Carelessly no one had thought to bring a flask of coffee along, but we stood proud and true to our cause, giving thumbs up to the occasional wagon driver on his way to the Whitby Fisheries' herring gutting factory and hurling abuse at the passing Romanian scabs who worked there for £2 an hour.

After ten minutes or so it became apparent that our protest was rather futile, as the early picketers would have overseen the three buses taken out first thing by a manager, a non-union member and a blackleg cunt. Presumably their deliberate acts of defiance would have been met with jeers of "We're going round to shag your missus", "You're a Tory bastard" and "We know which BMW you drive", whilst administering a hail of flying eggs and cabbages. Sadly for us then there was little to do but discuss our holiday plans, drinking habits and how great it is when the wife's earning the brass.

An hour and a half passed before we noticed we weren't acting quite within the union guidelines. First there was no official union supervisor there, second there was no oil drum full of burning wood, and thirdly (and most importantly), Brenda's Breakfast Butty van was nowhere to be seen. Horrified at this complete lack of organisation, the three of us thought "fuck this", lifted the wipers off blackleg cunt's BMW windscreen and pissed off home. :devil:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #647 - 11 Jan 2019, 14:50

Could we have a photo tomorrow please? :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #648 - 11 Jan 2019, 16:55

I'm on the aircraft at Athens airport and there's the mother and father of electric storms going on. :mellow:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #649 - 11 Jan 2019, 18:01

Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:55 pm wrote:I'm on the aircraft at Athens airport and there's the mother and father of electric storms going on. :mellow:

You should see the one that's just landed. :)

routemaster
On The Buses

Post #650 - 11 Jan 2019, 23:09

:(
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #651 - 12 Jan 2019, 08:13

It will take more than a poxy plane crash to keep me off the forum. :wave:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #652 - 12 Jan 2019, 12:30

Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:50 pm wrote:Could we have a photo tomorrow please? :)

:rolleyes:

I arrive for picket duty at 09:32 sharp after a hearty breakfast of coffee, two Hob Nobs and a roll-up, to find the place completely deserted. Seems the early picketers were tired and fucked off home, only blackleg cunt having taken his Optare Solo out for the village run. Management of course don't work on a weekend so there was no way they would care to operate a few runs for the now distraught public, there are golf balls to be hit and whiskey to be drunk.

Only Comrade Carl is there bravely standing up to the elements, it's cold, cloudy and the wind has got up. Luckily I came prepared today.

I wanted to take a photo of the loyal picketers waving their flags aloft and chanting left wing 70s rants at passers by, stuff like...
"Up the workers!"
"If the cunts get up your nose, picket!"
"Aston Villa are wankers!"
....that sort of thing. Sadly there are no flags to wave and in any case Comrade Carl refuses to have his picture taken, following an unfortunate incident he's managed to get away with when he threw a tomato at Margaret Thatcher who was visiting her closed down collieries up here in 1984. And besides, like me, he's angry that Brenda has failed yet again to open her breakfast butty van - how these bone idle cunts make ends meet by refusing an honest days work is beyond me. :grrr:

After an hour, Comrade Carl suggests we call it a day, it's pointless us being there as he has to be in Wigan for 3pm - "Somewhere where I'll be able to stick it to the scabs" he muttered, I don't know what he's got in mind. :shrug:

I take a last photo of our super-hi-tech depot looking strangely full, and after batting a seagull with a rogue "We want more money, when do we want it? NOW!" placard that had been shoved up blackleg cunt's BMW exhaust pipe, we make our way. :yawn:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #653 - 13 Jan 2019, 15:37

routemaster » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:30 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:50 pm wrote:Could we have a photo tomorrow please? :)

:rolleyes:

I arrive for picket duty at 09:32 sharp after a hearty breakfast of coffee, two Hob Nobs and a roll-up, to find the place completely deserted. Seems the early picketers were tired and fucked off home, only blackleg cunt having taken his Optare Solo out for the village run. Management of course don't work on a weekend so there was no way they would care to operate a few runs for the now distraught public, there are golf balls to be hit and whiskey to be drunk.

Only Comrade Carl is there bravely standing up to the elements, it's cold, cloudy and the wind has got up. Luckily I came prepared today.

I wanted to take a photo of the loyal picketers waving their flags aloft and chanting left wing 70s rants at passers by, stuff like...
"Up the workers!"
"If the cunts get up your nose, picket!"
"Aston Villa are wankers!"
....that sort of thing. Sadly there are no flags to wave and in any case Comrade Carl refuses to have his picture taken, following an unfortunate incident he's managed to get away with when he threw a tomato at Margaret Thatcher who was visiting her closed down collieries up here in 1984. And besides, like me, he's angry that Brenda has failed yet again to open her breakfast butty van - how these bone idle cunts make ends meet by refusing an honest days work is beyond me. :grrr:

After an hour, Comrade Carl suggests we call it a day, it's pointless us being there as he has to be in Wigan for 3pm - "Somewhere where I'll be able to stick it to the scabs" he muttered, I don't know what he's got in mind. :shrug:

I take a last photo of our super-hi-tech depot looking strangely full, and after batting a seagull with a rogue "We want more money, when do we want it? NOW!" placard that had been shoved up blackleg cunt's BMW exhaust pipe, we make our way. :yawn:

This is great stuff routemaster. You should do a bus-driver's diary thread. :)
Amber
Members

Post #654 - 13 Jan 2019, 21:30

Amber » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:37 pm wrote:This is great stuff routemaster. You should do a bus-driver's diary thread. :)

Sorry Amber, I've said too much already. :zipped:

We have the Bus Drivers thread which amply describes the everyday life of the bus driver. :)
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #655 - 14 Jan 2019, 00:36

Everyday life of a bus driver:
1. Wake up
2. Be a cunt
3. Go to sleep
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #656 - 14 Jan 2019, 08:01

Mushshrooms » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:36 am wrote:Everyday life of a bus driver:
1. Wake up
2. Be a cunt
3. Go to sleep

1. Woke up
2. Fuck you Mushshrooms :wanker:
3. Off to work for a sleep
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #657 - 16 Jan 2019, 08:44

Paranoia. I sometimes go to visit my mother, and the traffic was very bad yesterday when I was arriving. I realised it could have been something to do with lots of people having cars.
The Strange One
Members

The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 set on an official LP from the master tape, please...!

Post #658 - 16 Jan 2019, 08:46

The Strange One » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:44 am wrote:Paranoia. I sometimes go to visit my mother, and the traffic was very bad yesterday when I was arriving. I realised it could have been something to do with lots of people having cars.

Paranoia is a form of psychosis. Psychosis is losing touch with reality. It is an index symtom of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, but may also be the result of an underlying illness such as thyroid dysfunction. Whilst your worries may be overvalued or distorted, they don't come accross as psychotic.
This is good news.
If your concerns interfere with the ability to run your life, you should seek professional help
Divveygoodmod

Post #659 - 16 Jan 2019, 08:47

Divveygoodmod » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:46 am wrote:
The Strange One » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:44 am wrote:Paranoia. I sometimes go to visit my mother, and the traffic was very bad yesterday when I was arriving. I realised it could have been something to do with lots of people having cars.

Paranoia is a form of psychosis. Psychosis is losing touch with reality. It is an index symtom of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, but may also be the result of an underlying illness such as thyroid dysfunction. Whilst your worries may be overvalued or distorted, they don't come accross as psychotic.
This is good news.
If your concerns interfere with the ability to run your life, you should seek professional help

Wibble, wibble. Yip yip.
The Strange One
Members

The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 set on an official LP from the master tape, please...!

Post #660 - 16 Jan 2019, 11:44

^^^ I wonder if paranoia is like schizophrenia? :shrug:

I'm just worried where Sonofsmegma has got to. :mellow:
Jim Skidder
Members

Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test