View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #621 - 04 Jan 2019, 20:33

routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:03 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:33 pm wrote:
Connor » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:45 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:59 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:24 am wrote:Has Connor been fucking with the controls? It's terrible on my phone now, it's almost like Tapawank, and my avatar is below the post. :angry:

Or maybe dannynomates :angry: hacked the site for his revenge for being banned. :wanker:

Still it's better now for me too.

I am reviewing the evidence against dannynomates in view of certain facts that have come to light. This hacking issue is more complex than I first thought.

We all know that it was that little cunt that did it.

You should fuck off and join him you miserable twat. The forum would be better off without cunts like you :grrr:

WOAH!!! :D

I didn't post this, I was still on the road ffs! The cunt responsible for this hacking lark is still at large. :grrr:

I'm sure Connor will be able to check the respective IP addresses of the posters and you'll be exonerated. :huh:
StickupPercy
Members

Post #622 - 04 Jan 2019, 21:04

Exonerated my arse!!
He was very quick to deny it.
Very TOO quick, imo.
AND, he's a bus driver, so as guilty as guilty can get.

Hmmm. had a rethink.
That fucking Cuntynomates is on the loose, isn't he?
Wouldn't put it past him :swear:
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #623 - 04 Jan 2019, 21:09

Mushshrooms » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 pm wrote:Exonerated my arse!!
Very TOO quick, imo.

Hmmm. had a rethink.

Do keep up, dannynomates was banned for being the hacker a couple of days ago. Justice is swift in these parts, although not altogether just, it seems. :grin:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #624 - 04 Jan 2019, 21:14

Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:09 pm wrote:
Very TOO quick, imo.

Hmmm. had a rethink.

Do keep up, dannynomates was banned for being the hacker a couple of days ago. Justice is swift in these parts, although not altogether just, it seems. :grin:

Given the simplicity of hacking, as mentioned in that video, I'm sure dannynomates can hack on regardless of whether he's banned or not. :rolleyes:
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #625 - 04 Jan 2019, 22:05

routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:14 pm wrote:
Very TOO quick, imo.

Hmmm. had a rethink.

Given the simplicity of hacking, as mentioned in that video, I'm sure dannynomates can hack on regardless of whether he's banned or not. :rolleyes:

So that's SoS, Jim Skidder, and dannynomates you've accused now. :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #626 - 04 Jan 2019, 22:15

Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:05 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:14 pm wrote:
Very TOO quick, imo.

Hmmm. had a rethink.

So that's SoS, Jim Skidder, and dannynomates you've accused now. :grrr:

Apparently somewhere down the line I called Connor a cunt too, though I'm sure I didn't write that, but who knows a man's 4am pleasures? :shrug:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #627 - 05 Jan 2019, 01:16

Very TOO quick, imo.

Hmmm. had a rethink.

AS routemaster said, dumbo.
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #628 - 05 Jan 2019, 07:59

Mushshrooms » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:16 am wrote:
Very TOO quick, imo.

Hmmm. had a rethink.

If there was any justice you'd have been banned from here months ago you cunt. :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #629 - 05 Jan 2019, 11:04

Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:59 am wrote:
Very TOO quick, imo.

Hmmm. had a rethink.

If there was any justice you'd have been banned from here months ago you cunt. :grrr:

For what?
For being an all round nice, polite and courteous person wishing only the best for other members here??
Why don't you go drive that shitbox red jalopy of yours off a cliff or something useful, you greasy looking bastard?
If you can get the fucker started, that is! :laugh:
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #630 - 05 Jan 2019, 11:23

Mushshrooms » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:04 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:59 am wrote:
Very TOO quick, imo.

Hmmm. had a rethink.

For what?
For being an all round nice, polite and courteous person wishing only the best for other members here??
Why don't you go drive that shitbox red jalopy of yours off a cliff or something useful, you greasy looking bastard?
If you can get the fucker started, that is! :laugh:

:grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #631 - 09 Jan 2019, 20:37

Whoever posts our 40 Years Of The Fall and The Fall On 45s reviews to Twitter has made a right balls up of my latest. :wtf:

The link to the forum thread takes readers to my last entry, 1991 instead of 1992. It's no wonder my likes and retweet counts are down with shoddy fucking work like this. :angry:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #632 - 09 Jan 2019, 21:12

routemaster » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Whoever posts our 40 Years Of The Fall and The Fall On 45s reviews to Twitter has made a right balls up of my latest. :wtf:

The link to the forum thread takes readers to my last entry, 1991 instead of 1992. It's no wonder my likes and retweet counts are down with shoddy fucking work like this. :angry:

I imagine you're worried that the sort of person who's read your stuff won't be intelligent enough to scroll down the page. :lol:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #633 - 09 Jan 2019, 21:23

Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:12 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Whoever posts our 40 Years Of The Fall and The Fall On 45s reviews to Twitter has made a right balls up of my latest. :wtf:

I imagine you're worried that the sort of person who's read your stuff won't be intelligent enough to scroll down the page. :lol:

You can mock, it's a serious matter. Folk these days don't have time to faff around scrolling up and down, they'll expect to be taken straight to what they want to read. They'll look at that, see 1991 and think "Ah, the daft cunt's posted the same one as last time" and fuck off to the Extricated site. It's damaging to our forum and unprofessional. It wouldn't happen if dannynomates was here I can tell you. :grrr:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #634 - 09 Jan 2019, 21:39

routemaster » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:23 pm wrote:

You can mock, it's a serious matter. Folk these days don't have time to faff around scrolling up and down, they'll expect to be taken straight to what they want to read. They'll look at that, see 1991 and think "Ah, the daft cunt's posted the same one as last time" and fuck off to the Extricated site. It's damaging to our forum and unprofessional. It wouldn't happen if dannynomates was here I can tell you. :grrr:

There's no need to blow smoke up his arse now you know he's coming back. :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #635 - 09 Jan 2019, 21:51

Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:39 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:23 pm wrote:

There's no need to blow smoke up his arse now you know he's coming back. :grrr:

Fair comment, Connor is to blame then, and it must be him who updates Twitter anyway. :angry:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #636 - 09 Jan 2019, 22:07

Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:39 pm wrote:There's no need to blow smoke up his arse now you know he's coming back. :grrr:

Oh, God. He's not, is he?
Tell me it ain't so. Place has been running smooth as silk since he was sent to Siberia
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #637 - 10 Jan 2019, 06:19

Mushshrooms » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:07 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:39 pm wrote:There's no need to blow smoke up his arse now you know he's coming back. :grrr:

Tell me it ain't so. Place has been running smooth as silk since he was sent to Siberia

viewtopic.php?p=46091#p46091

:(
StickupPercy
Members

Post #638 - 10 Jan 2019, 08:20

StickupPercy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:19 am wrote:
Mushshrooms » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:07 pm wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=46091#p46091

:(

Fuck fuck fuckety fuck!! :grrr: :grrr:
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #639 - 10 Jan 2019, 18:03

Further Twitter grievance. :angry:

I note that the perpetrator of the aforementioned dodgy link has come clean and posted an amended link, albeit with a cynical line about "whinging". I can live with his attempt at humour, however one more irritation has occured.

Yesterday, I asked Mrs RM, as a Twitter user, to post a reply to Greasy Roads' Magical Mystery Tour tweet. I suggested something about her being repulsed having read about his meaty balls and stifado. Did she make that reply? Did she fuck! No, instead she's "liked" the "whinging" post. "I thought that was the one you meant" she said.

FFS!!! :grrr:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #640 - 10 Jan 2019, 18:57

routemaster » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:03 pm wrote:Further Twitter grievance. :angry:

I note that the perpetrator of the aforementioned dodgy link has come clean and posted an amended link, albeit with a cynical line about "whinging". I can live with his attempt at humour, however one more irritation has occured.

Yesterday, I asked Mrs RM, as a Twitter user, to post a reply to Greasy Roads' Magical Mystery Tour tweet. I suggested something about her being repulsed having read about his meaty balls and stifado. Did she make that reply? Did she fuck! No, instead she's "liked" the "whinging" post. "I thought that was the one you meant" she said.

FFS!!! :grrr:

I can only see that the line about you whinging is correct, this post is one big whinge, you fucking whinging cunt. :angry:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat