View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #621 - 04 Jan 2019, 20:33

routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:03 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:33 pm wrote:
Connor » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:45 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:59 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:24 am wrote:Has Connor been fucking with the controls? It's terrible on my phone now, it's almost like Tapawank, and my avatar is below the post. :angry:


Or maybe dannynomates :angry: hacked the site for his revenge for being banned. :wanker:

Still it's better now for me too.

I am reviewing the evidence against dannynomates in view of certain facts that have come to light. This hacking issue is more complex than I first thought.

We all know that it was that little cunt that did it.

You should fuck off and join him you miserable twat. The forum would be better off without cunts like you :grrr:

WOAH!!! :D

I didn't post this, I was still on the road ffs! The cunt responsible for this hacking lark is still at large. :grrr:

I'm sure Connor will be able to check the respective IP addresses of the posters and you'll be exonerated. :huh:
User avatar
StickupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 374
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #622 - 04 Jan 2019, 21:04

Exonerated my arse!!
He was very quick to deny it.
Very TOO quick, imo.
AND, he's a bus driver, so as guilty as guilty can get.

Hmmm. had a rethink.
That fucking Cuntynomates is on the loose, isn't he?
Wouldn't put it past him :swear:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 314
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #623 - 04 Jan 2019, 21:09

Mushshrooms » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 pm wrote:Exonerated my arse!!
He was very quick to deny it.
Very TOO quick, imo.
AND, he's a bus driver, so as guilty as guilty can get.

Hmmm. had a rethink.
That fucking Cuntynomates is on the loose, isn't he?
Wouldn't put it past him :swear:

Do keep up, dannynomates was banned for being the hacker a couple of days ago. Justice is swift in these parts, although not altogether just, it seems. :grin:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #624 - 04 Jan 2019, 21:14

Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:09 pm wrote:
Mushshrooms » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 pm wrote:Exonerated my arse!!
He was very quick to deny it.
Very TOO quick, imo.
AND, he's a bus driver, so as guilty as guilty can get.

Hmmm. had a rethink.
That fucking Cuntynomates is on the loose, isn't he?
Wouldn't put it past him :swear:

Do keep up, dannynomates was banned for being the hacker a couple of days ago. Justice is swift in these parts, although not altogether just, it seems. :grin:

Given the simplicity of hacking, as mentioned in that video, I'm sure dannynomates can hack on regardless of whether he's banned or not. :rolleyes:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #625 - 04 Jan 2019, 22:05

routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:14 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:09 pm wrote:
Mushshrooms » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 pm wrote:Exonerated my arse!!
He was very quick to deny it.
Very TOO quick, imo.
AND, he's a bus driver, so as guilty as guilty can get.

Hmmm. had a rethink.
That fucking Cuntynomates is on the loose, isn't he?
Wouldn't put it past him :swear:

Do keep up, dannynomates was banned for being the hacker a couple of days ago. Justice is swift in these parts, although not altogether just, it seems. :grin:

Given the simplicity of hacking, as mentioned in that video, I'm sure dannynomates can hack on regardless of whether he's banned or not. :rolleyes:

So that's SoS, Jim Skidder, and dannynomates you've accused now. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #626 - 04 Jan 2019, 22:15

Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:05 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:14 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:09 pm wrote:
Mushshrooms » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 pm wrote:Exonerated my arse!!
He was very quick to deny it.
Very TOO quick, imo.
AND, he's a bus driver, so as guilty as guilty can get.

Hmmm. had a rethink.
That fucking Cuntynomates is on the loose, isn't he?
Wouldn't put it past him :swear:

Do keep up, dannynomates was banned for being the hacker a couple of days ago. Justice is swift in these parts, although not altogether just, it seems. :grin:

Given the simplicity of hacking, as mentioned in that video, I'm sure dannynomates can hack on regardless of whether he's banned or not. :rolleyes:

So that's SoS, Jim Skidder, and dannynomates you've accused now. :grrr:

Apparently somewhere down the line I called Connor a cunt too, though I'm sure I didn't write that, but who knows a man's 4am pleasures? :shrug:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #627 - 05 Jan 2019, 01:16

Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:09 pm wrote:
Mushshrooms » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 pm wrote:Exonerated my arse!!
He was very quick to deny it.
Very TOO quick, imo.
AND, he's a bus driver, so as guilty as guilty can get.

Hmmm. had a rethink.
That fucking Cuntynomates is on the loose, isn't he?
Wouldn't put it past him :swear:

Do keep up, dannynomates was banned for being the hacker a couple of days ago. Justice is swift in these parts, although not altogether just, it seems. :grin:

AS routemaster said, dumbo.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 314
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #628 - 05 Jan 2019, 07:59

Mushshrooms » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:16 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:09 pm wrote:
Mushshrooms » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 pm wrote:Exonerated my arse!!
He was very quick to deny it.
Very TOO quick, imo.
AND, he's a bus driver, so as guilty as guilty can get.

Hmmm. had a rethink.
That fucking Cuntynomates is on the loose, isn't he?
Wouldn't put it past him :swear:

Do keep up, dannynomates was banned for being the hacker a couple of days ago. Justice is swift in these parts, although not altogether just, it seems. :grin:

AS routemaster said, dumbo.

If there was any justice you'd have been banned from here months ago you cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #629 - 05 Jan 2019, 11:04

Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:59 am wrote:
Mushshrooms » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:16 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:09 pm wrote:
Mushshrooms » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 pm wrote:Exonerated my arse!!
He was very quick to deny it.
Very TOO quick, imo.
AND, he's a bus driver, so as guilty as guilty can get.

Hmmm. had a rethink.
That fucking Cuntynomates is on the loose, isn't he?
Wouldn't put it past him :swear:

Do keep up, dannynomates was banned for being the hacker a couple of days ago. Justice is swift in these parts, although not altogether just, it seems. :grin:

AS routemaster said, dumbo.

If there was any justice you'd have been banned from here months ago you cunt. :grrr:


For what?
For being an all round nice, polite and courteous person wishing only the best for other members here??
Why don't you go drive that shitbox red jalopy of yours off a cliff or something useful, you greasy looking bastard?
If you can get the fucker started, that is! :laugh:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 314
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #630 - 05 Jan 2019, 11:23

Mushshrooms » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:04 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:59 am wrote:
Mushshrooms » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:16 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:09 pm wrote:
Mushshrooms » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 pm wrote:Exonerated my arse!!
He was very quick to deny it.
Very TOO quick, imo.
AND, he's a bus driver, so as guilty as guilty can get.

Hmmm. had a rethink.
That fucking Cuntynomates is on the loose, isn't he?
Wouldn't put it past him :swear:

Do keep up, dannynomates was banned for being the hacker a couple of days ago. Justice is swift in these parts, although not altogether just, it seems. :grin:

AS routemaster said, dumbo.

If there was any justice you'd have been banned from here months ago you cunt. :grrr:


For what?
For being an all round nice, polite and courteous person wishing only the best for other members here??
Why don't you go drive that shitbox red jalopy of yours off a cliff or something useful, you greasy looking bastard?
If you can get the fucker started, that is! :laugh:

:grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #631 - 09 Jan 2019, 20:37

Whoever posts our 40 Years Of The Fall and The Fall On 45s reviews to Twitter has made a right balls up of my latest. :wtf:

The link to the forum thread takes readers to my last entry, 1991 instead of 1992. It's no wonder my likes and retweet counts are down with shoddy fucking work like this. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #632 - 09 Jan 2019, 21:12

routemaster » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Whoever posts our 40 Years Of The Fall and The Fall On 45s reviews to Twitter has made a right balls up of my latest. :wtf:

The link to the forum thread takes readers to my last entry, 1991 instead of 1992. It's no wonder my likes and retweet counts are down with shoddy fucking work like this. :angry:

I imagine you're worried that the sort of person who's read your stuff won't be intelligent enough to scroll down the page. :lol:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #633 - 09 Jan 2019, 21:23

Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:12 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Whoever posts our 40 Years Of The Fall and The Fall On 45s reviews to Twitter has made a right balls up of my latest. :wtf:

The link to the forum thread takes readers to my last entry, 1991 instead of 1992. It's no wonder my likes and retweet counts are down with shoddy fucking work like this. :angry:

I imagine you're worried that the sort of person who's read your stuff won't be intelligent enough to scroll down the page. :lol:

You can mock, it's a serious matter. Folk these days don't have time to faff around scrolling up and down, they'll expect to be taken straight to what they want to read. They'll look at that, see 1991 and think "Ah, the daft cunt's posted the same one as last time" and fuck off to the Extricated site. It's damaging to our forum and unprofessional. It wouldn't happen if dannynomates was here I can tell you. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #634 - 09 Jan 2019, 21:39

routemaster » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:23 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:12 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Whoever posts our 40 Years Of The Fall and The Fall On 45s reviews to Twitter has made a right balls up of my latest. :wtf:

The link to the forum thread takes readers to my last entry, 1991 instead of 1992. It's no wonder my likes and retweet counts are down with shoddy fucking work like this. :angry:

I imagine you're worried that the sort of person who's read your stuff won't be intelligent enough to scroll down the page. :lol:

You can mock, it's a serious matter. Folk these days don't have time to faff around scrolling up and down, they'll expect to be taken straight to what they want to read. They'll look at that, see 1991 and think "Ah, the daft cunt's posted the same one as last time" and fuck off to the Extricated site. It's damaging to our forum and unprofessional. It wouldn't happen if dannynomates was here I can tell you. :grrr:

There's no need to blow smoke up his arse now you know he's coming back. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #635 - 09 Jan 2019, 21:51

Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:39 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:23 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:12 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:Whoever posts our 40 Years Of The Fall and The Fall On 45s reviews to Twitter has made a right balls up of my latest. :wtf:

The link to the forum thread takes readers to my last entry, 1991 instead of 1992. It's no wonder my likes and retweet counts are down with shoddy fucking work like this. :angry:

I imagine you're worried that the sort of person who's read your stuff won't be intelligent enough to scroll down the page. :lol:

You can mock, it's a serious matter. Folk these days don't have time to faff around scrolling up and down, they'll expect to be taken straight to what they want to read. They'll look at that, see 1991 and think "Ah, the daft cunt's posted the same one as last time" and fuck off to the Extricated site. It's damaging to our forum and unprofessional. It wouldn't happen if dannynomates was here I can tell you. :grrr:

There's no need to blow smoke up his arse now you know he's coming back. :grrr:

Fair comment, Connor is to blame then, and it must be him who updates Twitter anyway. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #636 - 09 Jan 2019, 22:07

Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:39 pm wrote:There's no need to blow smoke up his arse now you know he's coming back. :grrr:


Oh, God. He's not, is he?
Tell me it ain't so. Place has been running smooth as silk since he was sent to Siberia
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 314
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #637 - 10 Jan 2019, 06:19

Mushshrooms » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:07 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:39 pm wrote:There's no need to blow smoke up his arse now you know he's coming back. :grrr:


Oh, God. He's not, is he?
Tell me it ain't so. Place has been running smooth as silk since he was sent to Siberia

viewtopic.php?p=46091#p46091

:(
User avatar
StickupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 374
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #638 - 10 Jan 2019, 08:20

StickupPercy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:19 am wrote:
Mushshrooms » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:07 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:39 pm wrote:There's no need to blow smoke up his arse now you know he's coming back. :grrr:


Oh, God. He's not, is he?
Tell me it ain't so. Place has been running smooth as silk since he was sent to Siberia

viewtopic.php?p=46091#p46091

:(

Fuck fuck fuckety fuck!! :grrr: :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 314
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #639 - 10 Jan 2019, 18:03

Further Twitter grievance. :angry:

I note that the perpetrator of the aforementioned dodgy link has come clean and posted an amended link, albeit with a cynical line about "whinging". I can live with his attempt at humour, however one more irritation has occured.

Yesterday, I asked Mrs RM, as a Twitter user, to post a reply to Greasy Roads' Magical Mystery Tour tweet. I suggested something about her being repulsed having read about his meaty balls and stifado. Did she make that reply? Did she fuck! No, instead she's "liked" the "whinging" post. "I thought that was the one you meant" she said.

FFS!!! :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #640 - 10 Jan 2019, 18:57

routemaster » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:03 pm wrote:Further Twitter grievance. :angry:

I note that the perpetrator of the aforementioned dodgy link has come clean and posted an amended link, albeit with a cynical line about "whinging". I can live with his attempt at humour, however one more irritation has occured.

Yesterday, I asked Mrs RM, as a Twitter user, to post a reply to Greasy Roads' Magical Mystery Tour tweet. I suggested something about her being repulsed having read about his meaty balls and stifado. Did she make that reply? Did she fuck! No, instead she's "liked" the "whinging" post. "I thought that was the one you meant" she said.

FFS!!! :grrr:

I can only see that the line about you whinging is correct, this post is one big whinge, you fucking whinging cunt. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

cron