View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The Fall A sides 1978-2016 ; Disc One

Post #1 - 12 Jan 2018, 16:34

Image

This is a super new 3CD collection of all the Fall A-sides from Bingo Master's Breakout in 1978 right through to Wise Old Man in 2016, stunningly bought together by our very own Connor of this parish. :wub:

Simply pick your three favourites from each disc, separate polls for each disc as there's too many for one poll which be shoddy I know. Then when we've done, we can have another poll for the bestest of all the discs. Ooh this is going to be very exciting I think. :clap:

I can't decide which to choose! :lol:
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 130
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #2 - 12 Jan 2018, 16:38

Wouldn't let me vote.

Only kidding!

Fiery Jack
How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'
Totally Wired.

And it's Bingo-Master's Break-Out. Shoddy. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #3 - 12 Jan 2018, 16:41

Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 04:38:04 PM wrote:
And it's Bingo-Master's Break-Out. Shoddy. :angry:
:duh:
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 130
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #4 - 12 Jan 2018, 16:45

Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 04:38:04 PM wrote:Wouldn't let me vote.

Only kidding!

Fiery Jack
How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'
Totally Wired.

And it's Bingo-Master's Break-Out. Shoddy. :angry:
You insensitive cunt, he's just PM'd me very upset, says he might not visit this here forum ever again.

I hope you're pleased with yourself. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331349
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #5 - 12 Jan 2018, 16:46

F Jack
Look know
Kicker
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331349
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #6 - 12 Jan 2018, 17:31

routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 04:45:13 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 04:38:04 PM wrote:Wouldn't let me vote.

Only kidding!

Fiery Jack
How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'
Totally Wired.

And it's Bingo-Master's Break-Out. Shoddy. :angry:
You insensitive cunt, he's just PM'd me very upset, says he might not visit this here forum ever again.

I hope you're pleased with yourself. :angry:
On for fuck's sake, I'd forgotten how sensitive he is. I'll PM him and smooth it over.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #7 - 12 Jan 2018, 18:23

Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 05:31:42 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 04:45:13 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 04:38:04 PM wrote:Wouldn't let me vote.

Only kidding!

Fiery Jack
How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'
Totally Wired.

And it's Bingo-Master's Break-Out. Shoddy. :angry:
You insensitive cunt, he's just PM'd me very upset, says he might not visit this here forum ever again.

I hope you're pleased with yourself. :angry:
On for fuck's sake, I'd forgotten how sensitive he is. I'll PM him and smooth it over.

Just don't go wading in with "Man the fuck up..." :faceslap:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331349
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #8 - 12 Jan 2018, 18:40

routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 06:23:20 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 05:31:42 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 04:45:13 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 04:38:04 PM wrote:Wouldn't let me vote.

Only kidding!

Fiery Jack
How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'
Totally Wired.

And it's Bingo-Master's Break-Out. Shoddy. :angry:
You insensitive cunt, he's just PM'd me very upset, says he might not visit this here forum ever again.

I hope you're pleased with yourself. :angry:
On for fuck's sake, I'd forgotten how sensitive he is. I'll PM him and smooth it over.

Just don't go wading in with "Man the fuck up..." :faceslap:
What do you take me for? I told him to pull himself together. I've not heard back from the cunt but I'm sure it will do the trick. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #9 - 12 Jan 2018, 23:03

Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 06:40:02 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 06:23:20 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 05:31:42 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 04:45:13 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 04:38:04 PM wrote:Wouldn't let me vote.

Only kidding!

Fiery Jack
How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'
Totally Wired.

And it's Bingo-Master's Break-Out. Shoddy. :angry:
You insensitive cunt, he's just PM'd me very upset, says he might not visit this here forum ever again.

I hope you're pleased with yourself. :angry:
On for fuck's sake, I'd forgotten how sensitive he is. I'll PM him and smooth it over.

Just don't go wading in with "Man the fuck up..." :faceslap:
What do you take me for? I told him to pull himself together. I've not heard back from the cunt but I'm sure it will do the trick. :)
Oh you've done the trick alright, he just PM'd me to say you suggested "pulling ourselves together" - you used the wrong tense you cunt, now he doesn't know which way to turn. :bang:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331349
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #10 - 12 Jan 2018, 23:09

routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 11:03:31 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 06:40:02 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 06:23:20 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 05:31:42 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 04:45:13 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 04:38:04 PM wrote:Wouldn't let me vote.

Only kidding!

Fiery Jack
How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'
Totally Wired.

And it's Bingo-Master's Break-Out. Shoddy. :angry:
You insensitive cunt, he's just PM'd me very upset, says he might not visit this here forum ever again.

I hope you're pleased with yourself. :angry:
On for fuck's sake, I'd forgotten how sensitive he is. I'll PM him and smooth it over.

Just don't go wading in with "Man the fuck up..." :faceslap:
What do you take me for? I told him to pull himself together. I've not heard back from the cunt but I'm sure it will do the trick. :)
Oh you've done the trick alright, he just PM'd me to say you suggested "pulling ourselves together" - you used the wrong tense you cunt, now he doesn't know which way to turn. :bang:
I used the correct tense but the silly cunt can't read his own signature when he's been mixing antidepressants with creme de menthe. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #11 - 12 Jan 2018, 23:17

Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 11:09:59 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 11:03:31 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 06:40:02 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 06:23:20 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 05:31:42 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 04:45:13 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 04:38:04 PM wrote:Wouldn't let me vote.

Only kidding!

Fiery Jack
How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'
Totally Wired.

And it's Bingo-Master's Break-Out. Shoddy. :angry:
You insensitive cunt, he's just PM'd me very upset, says he might not visit this here forum ever again.

I hope you're pleased with yourself. :angry:
On for fuck's sake, I'd forgotten how sensitive he is. I'll PM him and smooth it over.

Just don't go wading in with "Man the fuck up..." :faceslap:
What do you take me for? I told him to pull himself together. I've not heard back from the cunt but I'm sure it will do the trick. :)
Oh you've done the trick alright, he just PM'd me to say you suggested "pulling ourselves together" - you used the wrong tense you cunt, now he doesn't know which way to turn. :bang:
I used the correct tense but the silly cunt can't read his own signature when he's been mixing antidepressants with creme de menthe. :angry:
There'll be tears on the streets of Romford tonight, you mark my words. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331349
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #12 - 12 Jan 2018, 23:19

routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 11:17:54 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 11:09:59 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 11:03:31 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 06:40:02 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 06:23:20 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 05:31:42 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 04:45:13 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jan 12 2018, 04:38:04 PM wrote:Wouldn't let me vote.

Only kidding!

Fiery Jack
How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'
Totally Wired.

And it's Bingo-Master's Break-Out. Shoddy. :angry:
You insensitive cunt, he's just PM'd me very upset, says he might not visit this here forum ever again.

I hope you're pleased with yourself. :angry:
On for fuck's sake, I'd forgotten how sensitive he is. I'll PM him and smooth it over.

Just don't go wading in with "Man the fuck up..." :faceslap:
What do you take me for? I told him to pull himself together. I've not heard back from the cunt but I'm sure it will do the trick. :)
Oh you've done the trick alright, he just PM'd me to say you suggested "pulling ourselves together" - you used the wrong tense you cunt, now he doesn't know which way to turn. :bang:
I used the correct tense but the silly cunt can't read his own signature when he's been mixing antidepressants with creme de menthe. :angry:
There'll be tears on the streets of Romford tonight, you mark my words. :(
:(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #13 - 15 Jan 2018, 07:40

I've never heard any of these studio recordings so I'll be abstaining.
User avatar
Hanley Went To Every Gig
Members
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #14 - 15 Jan 2018, 12:52

Kicker Conspiricy for me.

I take it it's about giving someone a good kicking. :grrr:
User avatar
Big Vern
 
Posts: 69
Joined: 8th Jan 2018

Post #15 - 21 Jan 2018, 23:45

Bingo Masters Breakout, though I haven't heard it yet as it's still unopened.
User avatar
Hanley Went To Every Gig
Members
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #16 - 03 Feb 2018, 17:34

Hanley Went To Every Gig, Jan 21 2018, 11:45:41 PM wrote:Bingo Masters Breakout, though I haven't heard it yet as it's still unopened.
Funny man, it's 40 years old. :lol:


Ive gone for Fiery Jack, CREEP and Cruisers Creek.
User avatar
Amber
Members
 
Posts: 85
Joined: 3rd Feb 2018


Return to Fallen Polls

cron