View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The Fall on Cherry Red ; Comprehensive poll, all releases

Post #1 - 28 Feb 2018, 17:54

So Cherry Red Records were to be the final place of rest for The Fall, after years of switching labels.

I thought we should have a poll that honours the achievement of CR being the label that seemed to work for the group.

Pick one release please, I've listed all apart from the 7" singles. I'll vote later.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #2 - 28 Feb 2018, 20:49

You've fucked this one up less than usual. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #3 - 28 Feb 2018, 21:48

Greasy Roads, Feb 28 2018, 08:49:29 PM wrote:You've fucked this one up less than usual. :huh:

Fixed it

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #4 - 28 Feb 2018, 21:50

dannynomates, Feb 28 2018, 09:48:44 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Feb 28 2018, 08:49:29 PM wrote:You've fucked this one up less than usual. :huh:

Fixed it

Dan
I prefer the old stuff anyway. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #5 - 28 Feb 2018, 22:20

Greasy Roads, Feb 28 2018, 09:50:31 PM wrote:
dannynomates, Feb 28 2018, 09:48:44 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Feb 28 2018, 08:49:29 PM wrote:You've fucked this one up less than usual. :huh:

Fixed it

Dan
I prefer the old stuff anyway. :huh:
I don't know why I bother with cunts like you.

I may well kill my daughter in a minute. :grrr:

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #6 - 01 Mar 2018, 08:39

It's got to be Re-Mit.
User avatar
Priory Jack
Members
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 23rd Jan 2018

Post #7 - 01 Mar 2018, 10:35

OK, which idiot voted for The Remainderer EP?

It's lucky I was able to correct their mistake, will people please take care when voting for Re-Mit.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #8 - 01 Mar 2018, 12:00

I don't much care for the latest gruppe, the last few albums have been nothing more than tedious garage rock.

My vote goes to The Marshall Suite reissue, even though the remastering is atrocious with the bass way too high in the mix. :rolleyes:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 269
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #9 - 01 Mar 2018, 13:39

Slushy, Mar 1 2018, 12:00:34 PM wrote:I don't much care for the latest gruppe, the last few albums have been nothing more than tedious garage rock.

My vote goes to The Marshall Suite reissue, even though the remastering is atrocious with the bass way too high in the mix. :rolleyes:
Another one who's fucked my poll up.

Once again I shall have to put things right, this is intolerable. :grrr:

Warning to Slushy for highjacking my poll.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #10 - 01 Mar 2018, 14:34

Only the Uurop VIII-XII option is the true Fall, I've never heard the rest.
User avatar
Hanley Went To Every Gig
Members
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #11 - 01 Mar 2018, 15:14

Hanley Went To Every Gig, Mar 1 2018, 02:34:32 PM wrote:Only the Uurop VIII-XII option is the true Fall, I've never heard the rest.
:grrr:

Fixed.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #12 - 01 Mar 2018, 15:17

New Facts Emerge.
User avatar
Big Vern
 
Posts: 69
Joined: 8th Jan 2018

Post #13 - 01 Mar 2018, 15:25

Big Vern, Mar 1 2018, 03:17:08 PM wrote:New Facts Emerge.
*Sigh*

I'm not going to argue with you Big Vern, and I certainly can't be warning members of my moderating team.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #14 - 01 Mar 2018, 15:28

dannynomates, Mar 1 2018, 03:25:31 PM wrote:
Big Vern, Mar 1 2018, 03:17:08 PM wrote:New Facts Emerge.
*Sigh*

I'm not going to argue with you Big Vern, and I certainly can't be warning members of my moderating team.

Dan
I should think not and I'm not your anything you little cunt. Clear?
User avatar
Big Vern
 
Posts: 69
Joined: 8th Jan 2018

Post #15 - 01 Mar 2018, 15:35

Big Vern, Mar 1 2018, 03:28:30 PM wrote:
dannynomates, Mar 1 2018, 03:25:31 PM wrote:
Big Vern, Mar 1 2018, 03:17:08 PM wrote:New Facts Emerge.
*Sigh*

I'm not going to argue with you Big Vern, and I certainly can't be warning members of my moderating team.

Dan
I should think not and I'm not your anything you little cunt. Clear?
I'm not happy with this but I have to pick my daughter up from school so it will keep.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #16 - 01 Mar 2018, 16:24

dannynomates, Mar 1 2018, 03:35:07 PM wrote:
Big Vern, Mar 1 2018, 03:28:30 PM wrote:
dannynomates, Mar 1 2018, 03:25:31 PM wrote:
Big Vern, Mar 1 2018, 03:17:08 PM wrote:New Facts Emerge.
*Sigh*

I'm not going to argue with you Big Vern, and I certainly can't be warning members of my moderating team.

Dan
I should think not and I'm not your anything you little cunt. Clear?
I'm not happy with this but I have to pick my daughter up from school so it will keep.

Dan
:wanker:
User avatar
Big Vern
 
Posts: 69
Joined: 8th Jan 2018


Return to Fallen Polls