View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Pervert Language vs Are You Our Missing Winger

Post #1 - 25 May 2018, 10:46

Another tricky battle , this time we have Pervert Language with

the atrosious 'Garden' up against Are You Our Missing Winer which boasts the

maginifecent ' The Acute' - this song was the only one co wrtten by MES with Brian Fanny, fact-finders

There can be only one winner i think. .
FreddieAndTheDreamersFuckOff
Members

Post #2 - 25 May 2018, 16:02

FreddieAndTheDreamersFuckOff, May 25 2018, 10:46:09 AM wrote:Another tricky battle ,

Nothing tricky about it, AYOMW hasn't got Brix wailing like a banshee on it, so obviously it's the better album. :rolleyes:
Steve70nearly
Members

Post #3 - 25 May 2018, 16:13

FreddieAndTheDreamersFuckOff, May 25 2018, 10:46:09 AM wrote: ' The Acute' - this song was the only one co wrtten by MES with Brian Fanny, fact-finders

There can be only one winner i think. .

No, this is simply not true. Consider for a moment the consequence of both albums getting the same number of votes. Clearly in that instance there would be no winner, or loser for that matter. It would be a tie, or a draw as they say in footballing circles but I wouldn't know about that.

In conclusion then, you are wrong. It's easy to blurt out nonsense like that of course, but I'm only too eager to put people right when they are invariably talking such rubbish.

AYOMW is my vote btw, and I was well aware of Brian Fanny's only songwriting credit in the Fall's cannon so there was no need for you to mention that really.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #4 - 25 May 2018, 21:33

FreddieAndTheDreamersFuckOff, May 25 2018, 10:46:09 AM wrote: this time we have Pervert Language with

the atrosious 'Garden' up against Are You Our Missing Winer which boasts the

maginifecent ' The Acute'

I'm more interested in bonus tracks here. Replace the tracks 'Garden' and 'The Acute' with 'Wings' and 'Distilled Mug Art' and you're bang on the case.

AYOMW easily.
smegma2
The Smegma Family

Poncey Elitist.

Return to Fallen Polls