View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 US Election ; it's all the buzz on social media...

Post #21 - 07 Nov 2020, 11:04

routemaster » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:16 am wrote:How much fucking longer? :angry:

Four more years. :banana:
User avatar
Dr Ron Jock
Members
 
Posts: 190
Joined: 19th Jan 2018
Location: Amerikkka
Making America great again.

Image

Post #22 - 07 Nov 2020, 11:22

Dr Ron Jock » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:04 am wrote:
routemaster » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:16 am wrote:How much fucking longer? :angry:

Four more years. :banana:

Mathematically and theoretically this is still conceivable, though pragmatically improbable.

However it's worth noting even if he loses, Trump will remain president of the U.S. until 20th January 2021.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2243
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #23 - 07 Nov 2020, 12:34

Trump said he wanted to retire to Scotland one day, so we arranged a wee protest. :grrr:

Image
User avatar
Gruff
Non-Proddy cunts
 
Posts: 332
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Up The Gorbals

Post #24 - 07 Nov 2020, 13:29

Biden is a fenian. Only the second left-footer to become president. (JFK the other)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1158
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #25 - 07 Nov 2020, 13:59

Many US president had Irish ancestry. The first, to name one, was Andrew Jackson whose parents were born in Ireland.
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 8738
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

...The Chief Moderator is always right and I shall never doubt him...

Post #26 - 07 Nov 2020, 14:47

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » 43 minutes ago wrote:Many US president had Irish ancestry. The first, to name one, was Andrew Jackson whose parents were born in Ireland.


What school did he go to?

(The question asked in Scotland when you meet a stranger soon into the conversation is 'What school did you go to?' It identifies a fenian by school)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1158
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #27 - 07 Nov 2020, 14:59

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » 57 minutes ago wrote:Many US president had Irish ancestry. The first, to name one, was Andrew Jackson whose parents were born in Ireland.


There are fenian Irish Catholic scum and there are Protestant Irish loyal to the crown. Apart from JFK (who didn't last long) all your Presidents have been Protestants. :huh:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1158
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #28 - 07 Nov 2020, 16:48

Major elements of the American corporate news media are calling the election for Biden. Joe Biden will be the next American president.
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 8738
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

...The Chief Moderator is always right and I shall never doubt him...

Post #29 - 07 Nov 2020, 16:50

Yep, Biden's got Pennsylvania so it's game over. :clap:

Expect Trump to make a big fuss... :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339746
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #30 - 07 Nov 2020, 16:58

Trump has to realize that he's potentially facing multiple criminal charges in New York state and the federal government. He may try and use whatever forces he can muster to make a deal: I'll call off my thugs if you promise not to prosecute. Also look for him to give himself a preempt pardon, although it's probably not legal.
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 8738
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

...The Chief Moderator is always right and I shall never doubt him...

Post #31 - 07 Nov 2020, 19:07

Image
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339746
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #32 - 07 Nov 2020, 19:13

:D
:grin:

Trump won't concede so maybe Biden will find space for him - a large closet maybe - in the White House and let him stay.
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 8738
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

...The Chief Moderator is always right and I shall never doubt him...

Post #33 - 07 Nov 2020, 20:50

User avatar
Ted Gardener II
Members
 
Posts: 209
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Spreading the news around Northampton

Post #34 - 07 Nov 2020, 21:34

Tara Reade comes up in a search on Joe Biden allegations.

There's a whole wiki page on that and her - it's been edited this afternoon.

It does seem to quote facts, as there are links in the references at the bottom of the page - the links and references at the bottom of pretty much every wiki page that Routemaster, despite his danny-like demeanour, proved unable to see on wiki before. :wanker:

Despite the facts and references though, it reads like a court argument prepared by someone who works for the Democrats or Biden. :D :grin:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #35 - 07 Nov 2020, 21:44

Sonofsmegma » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:34 pm wrote:Tara Reade comes up in a search on Joe Biden allegations.

There's a whole wiki page on that and her - it's been edited this afternoon.

It does seem to quote facts, as there are links in the references at the bottom of the page - the links and references at the bottom of pretty much every wiki page that Routemaster, despite his danny-like demeanour, proved unable to see on wiki before. :wanker:

Despite the facts and references though, it reads like a court argument prepared by someone who works for the Democrats or Biden. :D :grin:

I don't know what the fuck you're banging on about. :shrug:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339746
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #36 - 07 Nov 2020, 21:49

I can't be bothered to find the post where you couldn't read a wiki page that GR posted. :wanker: :finger:

The page largely on Tara Reade, incidentally is here.

"Reade has misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings."

"Specifically, she has lied about holding a bachelor's degree from Antioch University, invented a secret "fast-track" bachelor's program (at Antioch) from which she supposedly earned her degree,[2] and falsely stated that she served as a visiting professor at Antioch.

"She misrepresented her educational background in her law school applications, allowing her to attend law school without the required bachelor's degree. In addition, Reade is currently under criminal investigation by prosecutors in Monterey County, California, for lying under oath about her educational credentials, in her appearances as an expert witness on domestic abuse.[3][4]"

"Prior to accusing him of sexual assault in 2020, Reade made various other comments that cast her encounters with Biden in a different light"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden ... allegation

It's almost like a court deposition against her.
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #37 - 07 Nov 2020, 22:04

Sonofsmegma » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:49 pm wrote:I can't be bothered to find the post where you couldn't read a wiki page that GR posted. :wanker: :finger:

The page largely on Tara Reade, incidentally is here.

"Reade has misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings."

"Specifically, she has lied about holding a bachelor's degree from Antioch University, invented a secret "fast-track" bachelor's program (at Antioch) from which she supposedly earned her degree,[2] and falsely stated that she served as a visiting professor at Antioch.

"She misrepresented her educational background in her law school applications, allowing her to attend law school without the required bachelor's degree. In addition, Reade is currently under criminal investigation by prosecutors in Monterey County, California, for lying under oath about her educational credentials, in her appearances as an expert witness on domestic abuse.[3][4]"

"Prior to accusing him of sexual assault in 2020, Reade made various other comments that cast her encounters with Biden in a different light"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden ... allegation

It's almost like a court deposition against her.

How fascinating. :mellow:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339746
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #38 - 07 Nov 2020, 22:21

Image

:grrr:
User avatar
jihadkelly
Members
 
Posts: 70
Joined: 4th Nov 2018
Location: Al-Khebab, pop.6
رودجرز الملاعين خنزير له

Post #39 - 07 Nov 2020, 22:38

Image
User avatar
Jeff Beck's Knob
Members
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #40 - 07 Nov 2020, 23:51

:yes: you got that right [unfortunately] :(
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 8738
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

...The Chief Moderator is always right and I shall never doubt him...

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test