View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Greasy Roads' Quarantine Diary ; It's a riveting read

Post #81 - 09 Sep 2020, 06:02

Postscript

The nightmare is over. It'll so fantastic now to be able to go to the shops whenever I want, go for walks, go to the cinema, have friends round, and to see my son for meals. Even little things like going to the tip will be a treat. The support I've received from the forum is all that got me through these long, long fourteen days. I'd like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #82 - 09 Sep 2020, 07:15

Greasy Roads » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:02 am wrote: I'd like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. :)

We'd like you to fuck off. :wanker:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #83 - 09 Sep 2020, 07:56

Greasy Roads » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:02 am wrote:Postscript

It'll so fantastic now to be able to go to the shops whenever I want, go for walks, go to the cinema, have friends round, and to see my son for meals.

Sadly you won't be able to post here.

Greasy Roads warned for abysmal grammar.

I'm squealing to Connor now, and then the Worcestershire authorities over your recent activities.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #84 - 09 Sep 2020, 08:08

Drop it dannynomates, hasn't the bloke suffered enough?

Greasy Roads' warnings removed.
Connor
Site Admin

Post #85 - 09 Sep 2020, 08:21

Connor » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:08 am wrote:Drop it dannynomates, hasn't the bloke suffered enough?

Greasy Roads' warnings removed.

He hasn't suffered at all in my view.

https://www.westmercia.police.uk/tua/te ... -measures/

I've reported him to West Mercia Police for a serious breach of coronavirus rules.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #86 - 09 Sep 2020, 08:31

routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #87 - 09 Sep 2020, 10:32

Sufferin' Succatash -- it's a hissin' & a-spittin' :D
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #88 - 10 Sep 2020, 06:56

dannynomates » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:21 am wrote:
I've reported him to West Mercia Police for a serious breach of coronavirus rules.

Dan

07:55, They must have arrested the cunt. :party2:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #89 - 10 Sep 2020, 07:04

routemaster » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:56 am wrote:

Dan

I slept the sleep of the innocent. :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #90 - 10 Sep 2020, 07:13

Greasy Roads » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:04 am wrote:
routemaster » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:56 am wrote:

Dan

I slept the sleep of the innocent. :)

I hope you dreamt the dreams of the guilty. :grrr:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #91 - 11 Jan 2021, 15:06

I have reread this thread with the theme of "misery while alone" and I can't help but conclude that if I were hiring a person to staff a fire lookout tower, GR's application would go into the circular file and sooner or later disposed of by the janitor. It takes all kinds of people, so the old saw goes, but some types are worthless in certain situations. I would suggest applying for a bus driver position where you'd be beset of all sorts of people, mainly of what used to be called "the lower orders." Of course driving a bus takes a very high level of skill, unlike driving a car that's only slightly larger than a work boot; but, a select few learn how to do it. :)
BOQ Lay Preacher

The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #92 - 11 Jan 2021, 15:57

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:06 pm wrote:I have reread this thread with the theme of "misery while alone" and I can't help but conclude that if I were hiring a person to staff a fire lookout tower, GR's application would go into the circular file and sooner or later disposed of by the janitor. It takes all kinds of people, so the old saw goes, but some types are worthless in certain situations. I would suggest applying for a bus driver position where you'd be beset of all sorts of people, mainly of what used to be called "the lower orders." Of course driving a bus takes a very high level of skill, unlike driving a car that's only slightly larger than a work boot; but, a select few learn how to do it. :)

Basically you're saying he's an anti-social cunt who refuses to abide by the rules, and you'd be quite right in saying this. :grrr:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #93 - 11 Jan 2021, 16:09

When I write more than two sentences I try to give myself leeway to plausibly make claim of denial. In this case, I think you have interpreted the intended meaning. :)
BOQ Lay Preacher

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test