View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Greasy Roads' Quarantine Diary ; It's a riveting read

Post #61 - 05 Sep 2020, 08:54

Greasy Roads » Today, 06:10 wrote:Day Eleven

I'm feeling lonely and isolated so it's just toast for breakfast. I need to go out for today's food. I have a craving for popcorn so I drive to the Odeon at Brierley Hill to watch Tenet, a film where the plot follows a secret agent who must manipulate the flow of time in order to prevent World War III with hilarious consequences. They're not selling popcorn which is a blow. I call in at Waitrose in Droitwich on the way back to get essentials such as Dreamies for George. Once home again I cook a delicious tartiflette but the feelings of loneliness and isolation remain. Three days to go. :mask:

You shouldn't have gone to the cinema :angry:

That Christopher Nolan film is pretentious shit. :wanker:
Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #62 - 05 Sep 2020, 10:52

Hang in there GR: only 3 more days and you haven't started to bloat yet...it looks to me like you'll make it fine. Be careful of stairways though because in the isolation you are having to endure sometimes it appears to one so isolated that he/she is actually heading up instead of down and the subject ends up throwing his/herself down the flight to his/her physical disadvantage.
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #63 - 05 Sep 2020, 19:18

Happy Jack » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:54 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Today, 06:10 wrote:Day Eleven

I'm feeling lonely and isolated so it's just toast for breakfast. I need to go out for today's food. I have a craving for popcorn so I drive to the Odeon at Brierley Hill to watch Tenet, a film where the plot follows a secret agent who must manipulate the flow of time in order to prevent World War III with hilarious consequences. They're not selling popcorn which is a blow. I call in at Waitrose in Droitwich on the way back to get essentials such as Dreamies for George. Once home again I cook a delicious tartiflette but the feelings of loneliness and isolation remain. Three days to go. :mask:

You shouldn't have gone to the cinema :angry:

Indeed he shouldn't have, thank you for squealing, Happy Jack.

Greasy Roads warned for going to the cinema while under quarantine restriction.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #64 - 05 Sep 2020, 20:03

Happy Jack didn't squeal, it was more of a squeak. (just clarifying :) )
BOQ Lay Preacher

The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #65 - 05 Sep 2020, 20:14

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:03 pm wrote:Happy Jack didn't squeal, it was more of a squeak. (just clarifying :) )

He is now dead to me. :radged:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #66 - 05 Sep 2020, 20:28

Greasy Roads » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:14 pm wrote:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:03 pm wrote:Happy Jack didn't squeal, it was more of a squeak. (just clarifying :) )

You must be feeling even more lonely and isolated now. :laugh:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #67 - 05 Sep 2020, 21:05

routemaster » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:28 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:14 pm wrote:

You must be feeling even more lonely and isolated now. :laugh:

:grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #68 - 05 Sep 2020, 21:20

:duh: :cry2:
BOQ Lay Preacher

Post #69 - 06 Sep 2020, 06:50

Day Twelve

I wake up feeling lonely and isolated, I don't know if I'm going to get through this. I need to go out for today's food. It's a drive to the baker's in Malvern then back to Marks and Spencer's for cat food and vegetable oil. I cut the back lawn and clear some old logs away before doing a couple of odd jobs on the Morgan. GF Jnr flips his place of quarantine so we can watch England v Iceland together. It's possibly the worst game I've ever seen. We drive over to Malvern at half time to pick up a takeaway curry - a nice king prawn Madras for me, Punjabi chicken for him. GF Jnr leaves after the so-called match as he's off out with his mates. The feelings of loneliness and isolation return. Only two days to go. :mask:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #70 - 06 Sep 2020, 11:18

Greasy Roads » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:50 am wrote:Day Twelve

I wake up feeling lonely and isolated, I don't know if I'm going to get through this. I need to go out for today's food. It's a drive to the baker's in Malvern then back to Marks and Spencer's for cat food and vegetable oil. I cut the back lawn and clear some old logs away before doing a couple of odd jobs on the Morgan. GF Jnr flips his place of quarantine so we can watch England v Iceland together. It's possibly the worst game I've ever seen. We drive over to Malvern at half time to pick up a takeaway curry - a nice king prawn Madras for me, Punjabi chicken for him. GF Jnr leaves after the so-called match as he's off out with his mates. The feelings of loneliness and isolation return. Only two days to go. :mask:

It’s 5.5 miles from Powick to Malvern, so 11 miles for a return journey. I don’t like football it I do know half time lasts 15 minutes. I predict the time taken walking from car to pick up takeaway and back to car would be 3.92 minutes, essentially 4 minutes to the layman. This means an average travelling speed of 60 mph.

Greasy Roads warned for reckless driving while under quarantine.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #71 - 06 Sep 2020, 12:27

dannynomates » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:18 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:50 am wrote:Day Twelve

It’s 5.5 miles from Powick to Malvern, so 11 miles for a return journey. I don’t like football it I do know half time lasts 15 minutes. I predict the time taken walking from car to pick up takeaway and back to car would be 3.92 minutes, essentially 4 minutes to the layman. This means an average travelling speed of 60 mph.

Greasy Roads warned for reckless driving while under quarantine.

Dan

I wasn't driving. :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #72 - 06 Sep 2020, 16:09

Librarian-speak, an example thereof: "I don't like football it I do know half time lasts 15 minutes."

Posted with good will over this, to USians, Labor Day holiday weekend. :wave: :)
BOQ Lay Preacher

Post #73 - 07 Sep 2020, 06:13

Day Thirteen

Once again as soon as I'm up I'm feeling lonely and isolated, it's just torture now. I get the food for today in St Johns then do a little light gardening at home. I do some more measuring on the Morgan for the cooling fan. I sit in front of the cricket watching England beat the convicts convincingly. GF Jnr flips his place of quarantine once more and we eat the rather good roast pork and cracking I have cooked. It's soon time for him to go again though and once more I'm left feeling lonely and isolated. Only one day to go. :mask:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #74 - 07 Sep 2020, 10:19

I'm still trying to figure out if GR is just joshing about being that lonely when not out shopping or his son coming over once he's flipped his place of residence. He probably isn't that lonely.

As an only child and dad being a cunt, hence keeping out his way, and him out of mine - and mum rarely being there cos she hated the cunt too - I'm used to this sort of thing.

Coming on here to taunt Routemaster :wanker: is one of my best outlets. :devil: :)
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Will the real God please stand up?

Post #75 - 07 Sep 2020, 12:52

Greasy Roads » Today, 06:13 wrote:Day Thirteen

Once again as soon as I'm up I'm feeling lonely and isolated, it's just torture now. I get the food for today in St Johns then do a little light gardening at home. I do some more measuring on the Morgan for the cooling fan. I sit in front of the cricket watching England beat the convicts convincingly. GF Jnr flips his place of quarantine once more and we eat the rather good roast pork and cracking I have cooked. It's soon time for him to go again though and once more I'm left feeling lonely and isolated. Only one day to go. :mask:

You need to go on the "Ovaltine Plus" diet - fix you right up and you won't care if you go out or not :)
BOQ Lay Preacher

Post #76 - 07 Sep 2020, 20:56

Greasy Roads » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:13 am wrote:Day Thirteen

Only the boy GF has broken the rules again and needs taking in hand. Greasy Roads should not let him in the house.

I can only hope the Worcestershire authorities take a dim view of the proceedings when I present the evidence to them - as it is a ban from here is looking less likely which disappoints me.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #77 - 07 Sep 2020, 20:58

dannynomates » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:56 pm wrote:Only the boy GF has broken the rules again and needs taking in hand.

Here to help. :pray:
Priory Jack
Members

Post #78 - 08 Sep 2020, 06:19

Day Fourteen

The nightmare is almost over, this will be the final day of feeling lonely and isolated. I have a big lump of concrete from out of the garden I need to break down so when I drive over to Ledbury for today's food I buy myself a sledgehammer. My mate Chris comes round for a chat about life in general and Villa in particular. He has 'Aston' tattooed on one wrist and 'Villa' on the other. After he goes the new purchase makes light work of the concrete and GF Jnr flips his place of residence to come up to give me a hand to take the pieces to the tip. We have yesterday's cold pork for the meal before he flips his place of quarantine back to his mum's and returns home. This is my last evening of feeling lonely and isolated. :mask:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #79 - 08 Sep 2020, 18:56

Greasy Roads » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:19 am wrote:Day Fourteen
My mate Chris comes round for a chat about life in general and Villa in particular. He has 'Aston' tattooed on one wrist and 'Villa' on the other.

:wanker: :wanker:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #80 - 08 Sep 2020, 19:09

routemaster » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:56 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:19 am wrote:Day Fourteen
My mate Chris comes round for a chat about life in general and Villa in particular. He has 'Aston' tattooed on one wrist and 'Villa' on the other.

:wanker: :wanker:

This is precisely the sort of loutish and irresponsible behaviour that is seeing us facing another lockdown.

Greasy Roads warned for having tattoo'd thugs visiting while under quarantine.

And more annoyingly an old warning has expired so no ban tonight.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test