View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Greasy Roads' Quarantine Diary ; It's a riveting read

Post #41 - 31 Aug 2020, 11:50

Sonofsmegma » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:14 pm wrote:Sounds like a nice "sort of" quarantine... :rolleyes:

Sounds like a smug cunt who flouts the rules and has complete disregard for others. :angry:
User avatar
smegma2
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 74
Joined: 23rd Mar 2018
Location: Away from that cunt of a son
Poncey Elitist.

Post #42 - 31 Aug 2020, 19:37

Greasy Roads » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:59 am wrote:Day Six

The feelings of loneliness and isolation are still here. So's the feeling that last night's chicken naga is about to make a reappearance. It does. :( I fit a new fuel filler hose to the Morgan then go shopping in Malvern for today's food. GF Jnr flips his quarantine residence again, drives up here, and we go for a walk in the countryside. I cook a very decent roast chicken with bread sauce. GF Jnr borrows my golf clubs as he's having a round with his mates tomorrow. He flips his residence again and goes back to his mum's. I'll be suffering from loneliness and isolation tomorrow, no doubt. Eight days to go. :mask:

No. I actually, foolishly maybe, thought you'd cleaned up your act at first, bu once again this GF Jnr business re-apppears. He cannot keep swapping quarantine address, and you cannot allow him into your house. Walking the countryside is also forbidden, you are to stay home alone for heaven's sake.

Greasy Roads warned for ignoring quarantine rules and doing as he pleases.

It's out of my hands now, I'm squealing to Connor.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2313
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #43 - 31 Aug 2020, 19:49

Here in NZ we went through hard lockdown which prevented Coronavirus taking hold, it must be terrible in the UK. I am interested to read Greasy Roads' diary of his quarantine, so no ban here, in fact I've wiped his slate clean. Give the fella a break, dannynomates or I'll be quarantining you.
User avatar
Connor
Site Admin
 
Posts: 307
Joined: 6th Jun 2018

Post #44 - 31 Aug 2020, 20:27

Connor » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:49 pm wrote:Here in NZ we went through hard lockdown which prevented Coronavirus taking hold, it must be terrible in the UK. I am interested to read Greasy Roads' diary of his quarantine, so no ban here, in fact I've wiped his slate clean. Give the fella a break, dannynomates or I'll be quarantining you.

:)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #45 - 01 Sep 2020, 01:11

Connor » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:49 pm wrote:Here in NZ we went through hard lockdown which prevented Coronavirus taking hold, it must be terrible in the UK. I am interested to read Greasy Roads' diary of his quarantine, so no ban here, in fact I've wiped his slate clean. Give the fella a break, dannynomates or I'll be quarantining you.


:grrr: :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 912
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #46 - 01 Sep 2020, 06:02

Day Seven

I wake up feeling lonely and isolated when George howls for his breakfast. I have a couple of things to do on the Morgan then I need to go over to Malvern for today's food. While I'm there I take a walk up the hills but there's hordes of cunts up the not socially distancing. Why can't folk stick to the rules? I simply don't understand it. Later there's a pig roast round the pub and as I'm out of pig I walk round there to support them. I stop for quite a while chatting with my mates. I eventually have to get back to feed George though. Although I'm at the halfway point, I'm feeling increasingly lonely and isolated. :mask:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #47 - 01 Sep 2020, 08:57

^^ Will someone ban this cunt for flagrant disregard of the laws governing this country??
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 912
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #48 - 01 Sep 2020, 09:09

Mushshrooms » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:57 am wrote:^^ Will someone ban this cunt for flagrant disregard of the laws governing this country??

I have tried Mushshrooms, I really have, but as you can see Connor with his wet liberal attitude refused to issue the ban.

I won't be beaten though, all the evidence is being collated here and I will be presenting it the the Worcestershire Constabulary in due course. Let us watch him dig his own grave.

Greasy Roads warned for blatant refusal to accept quarantine, cruelty to his cat and poor grammar.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2313
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #49 - 02 Sep 2020, 06:49

Day Eight

I'm woken up by George with his distinctive "I've brought a mouse in" miaow. I can't be arsed to get up to look at it as I feel lonely and isolated. When I do get up it's dead on the lounge floor. After breakfast I drive down to St Johns and shop for today's food. Back at home a order some parts for the Morgan - there's always work to do on it after a holiday. I realise a have forgotten to buy any bird food and as it's an emergency I drive back to the shops to get some. I spend the afternoon making chicken and mushroom soup for when GF Jnr flips his residence and comes to eat later. He tells me about his round of golf yesterday, he did 9 holes in 52 which was OK. Its always difficult when he goes, it makes me feel lonely and isolated. Six days to go. :mask:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #50 - 02 Sep 2020, 09:31

Greasy Roads » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:49 am wrote:Day Eight

I'm woken up by George with his distinctive "I've brought a mouse in" miaow. I can't be arsed to get up to look at it as I feel lonely and isolated. When I do get up it's dead on the lounge floor. After breakfast I drive down to St Johns and shop for today's food. Back at home a order some parts for the Morgan - there's always work to do on it after a holiday. I realise a have forgotten to buy any bird food and as it's an emergency I drive back to the shops to get some. I spend the afternoon making chicken and mushroom soup for when GF Jnr flips his residence and comes to eat later. He tells me about his round of golf yesterday, he did 9 holes in 52 which was OK. Its always difficult when he goes, it makes me feel lonely and isolated. Six days to go. :mask:

This is getting more tiresome every day. Bird food is not an essential purchase as birds are self sufficient, and I'm sure you don't have a cockatoo unlike my daughter. Once again there's disobedience from GF Jnr which I cannot deal with but can chastise most critically. I have Googled 9 hole golf scores and a score of 52 is hardly OK, it's poor in my opinion.

A golf score that breaks 50 in a game of 9 holes is actually also considered to be better than average and is considered to be an important milestone that beginner golfers need to strive for and reach.
Being able to break 60 is a good golf score for a beginner. Breaking 60 isn’t great for 9 holes but it’s a good goal to have as a beginner when playing 9 holes. That said if you want to go from beginner level to intermediate, you need to be aiming to break 50. Breaking 50 for 9 holes is considered an important hurdle to get over for beginners to reach intermediate level in golfing.
Breaking 50 in a game of 9 holes is is a good score. A score of 50 is considered to be a major milestone for golfers who are making the shift going from beginner to intermediate levels of golfing.
Reaching this goal is considered to be one of the first steps a golfer takes towards becoming a competent golfer.
Breaking 50 is good for a 9 hole game of golf and this is especially true if you’re a non-pro golfer or a beginner. Any score that breaks 50 is considered above average for a 9 hole game of golf.
Breaking 50 for a 9 hole game of golf means that you need to get 1.5 strokes over par average. You need to almost completely eliminate unnecessary shots and avoid making minor mistakes that lead to extra strokes to reach this average.

Here are some tips on how you to make progress towards breaking 50 in 9 holes of golf:

Use new golf clubs
Spend more time on your short game
Memorize your golf club distances
Play high percentage shots
Be lazy and swing easy
Love and trust your putter
Develop a routine for all your shots
Play from a closer tee box to the hole

Or put in simpler terms, take less than 5.777778 attempts at each hole.

I also note that it is only really me, apart from the odd interjection, that is reading this thread. This has started making me feel lonely and isolated, and I will not have it on my forum.

Greasy Roads warned for making me feel lonely and isolated.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2313
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #51 - 02 Sep 2020, 16:37

Greasy Roads » Today, 06:49 wrote:Day Eight

I realise a have forgotten to buy any bird food and as it's an emergency I drive back to the shops to get some. :mask:


That is heartwarming. :) Well done you thinking about them in your time of struggle. :yes:

Why not visit the local library to get some books to read to help you through your isolation? It must be a terrible experience for you. Don't forget your elderly and vulnerable neighbours isolating who would so appreciate you dropping in for a chat and a cuppa.

Keep your chin up, the Bulldog Spirit and all that. You are an inspiration to us all. :clap:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #52 - 02 Sep 2020, 16:46

Happy Jack » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:37 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Today, 06:49 wrote:Day Eight

I realise a have forgotten to buy any bird food and as it's an emergency I drive back to the shops to get some. :mask:


That is heartwarming. :) Well done you thinking about them in your time of struggle. :yes:

Why not visit the local library to get some books to read to help you through your isolation? It must be a terrible experience for you. Don't forget your elderly and vulnerable neighbours isolating who would so appreciate you dropping in for a chat and a cuppa.

Keep your chin up, the Bulldog Spirit and all that. You are an inspiration to us all. :clap:

Thank you Happy Jack, that's much appreciated. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #53 - 02 Sep 2020, 16:55

Happy Jack » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:37 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Today, 06:49 wrote:Day Eight

I realise a have forgotten to buy any bird food and as it's an emergency I drive back to the shops to get some. :mask:


That is heartwarming. :) Well done you thinking about them in your time of struggle. :yes:

Why not visit the local library to get some books to read to help you through your isolation? It must be a terrible experience for you. Don't forget your elderly and vulnerable neighbours isolating who would so appreciate you dropping in for a chat and a cuppa.

Keep your chin up, the Bulldog Spirit and all that. You are an inspiration to us all. :clap:

It's not heartwarming, it's disgraceful, as are you for suggesting Greasy Roads visits his elderly and vulnerable neighbours. It's no wonder cases are going up almost everywhere now, thanks to ignorant people like you two.

Happy Jack warned for encouraging Greasy Roads to flout quarantine regulations.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2313
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #54 - 03 Sep 2020, 06:38

Day Nine

There's no mouse this morning but there's a woodlouse in the bathroom basin where George has obviously had a drink in the night. I'm feeling lonely and isolated as I have coffee and toast for breakfast. A replacement cooling fan arrives for the Morgan: since fitting an alluminium radiator the old one, which draws 25 amps, is no longer necessary. I go out to get the day's food and while I'm at it I buy some fittings for the fan and a new houseplant. My hopes of fitting the fan are dashed when it rains. George comes in soaked and settles down on my lap. I have the remains of Saturday's chicken naga for dinner which makes me feel less lonely and isolated. You're never alone with a chicken naga. Five days to go. :mask:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #55 - 03 Sep 2020, 08:14

Greasy Roads » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:38 am wrote:Day Nine

There's no mouse this morning but there's a woodlouse in the bathroom basin where George has obviously had a drink in the night. I'm feeling lonely and isolated as I have coffee and toast for breakfast. A replacement cooling fan arrives for the Morgan: since fitting an alluminium radiator the old one, which draws 25 amps, is no longer necessary. I go out to get the day's food and while I'm at it I buy some fittings for the fan and a new houseplant. My hopes of fitting the fan are dashed when it rains. George comes in soaked and settles down on my lap. I have the remains of Saturday's chicken naga for dinner which makes me feel less lonely and isolated. You're never alone with a chicken naga. Five days to go. :mask:

I'm going to overlook the non-food-essential shopping and the schoolboy spelling error for now because I predict that five day old chicken naga will be making it's re-appearance anytime now, and that will be enough of a lesson. Plus I have no issue with spending the afternoon stroking a wet pussy because I get this all the time with my daughter.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2313
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #56 - 04 Sep 2020, 06:37

Day Ten

I get up feeling lonely and isolated and have a breakfast of scrambled eggs. I drive to the shops to collect today's food - I'm cooking Spanish this evening. It rains most of the morning but this eventually clears and I'm able to start installing the new fan in the Morgan. After half an hour I realise I haven't got any nuts and I'll have to go back to the shops. I drive to B & Q in Malvern and buy some M6 lock nuts. Having finished the Mog I start on the Hairy Bikers' Spanish chicken. GF Jnr flips his place of quarantine and joins me for an excellent meal. It's time for him to go all too soon when loneliness and isolation set in again. Four days to go. :mask:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #57 - 04 Sep 2020, 09:29

Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:37 am wrote:Day Ten

I realise I haven't got any nuts

We’ve all suspected this for years. :huh:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 816
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #58 - 04 Sep 2020, 09:34

StuckupPercy » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:29 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:37 am wrote:Day Ten

I realise I haven't got any nuts

We’ve all suspected this for years. :huh:

:angry:
User avatar
thesnippedpriestess
Members
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 25th Oct 2018
Location: Tuckham-Le-Hole

Post #59 - 04 Sep 2020, 14:39

StuckupPercy » Today, 09:29 wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:37 am wrote:Day Ten

I realise I haven't got any nuts

We’ve all suspected this for years. :huh:



I thought at first it was to feed the squirrels. Don't forget them Greasy.

Not sure where you would get them though.:thinking: You may have to try a few different shops.
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #60 - 05 Sep 2020, 06:10

Day Eleven

I'm feeling lonely and isolated so it's just toast for breakfast. I need to go out for today's food. I have a craving for popcorn so I drive to the Odeon at Brierley Hill to watch Tenet, a film where the plot follows a secret agent who must manipulate the flow of time in order to prevent World War III with hilarious consequences. They're not selling popcorn which is a blow. I call in at Waitrose in Droitwich on the way back to get essentials such as Dreamies for George. Once home again I cook a delicious tartiflette but the feelings of loneliness and isolation remain. Three days to go. :mask:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test