View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Greasy Roads' Quarantine Diary ; It's a riveting read

Post #21 - 27 Aug 2020, 17:04

Happy Jack » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:16 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Today, 06:03 wrote:Day Two

A mate of mine calls in later who doesn't realise my predicament. I try to get rid of him but he insists on staying and tanking for an hour or so.

Tanking?
'to lose intentionally at Poker'

Were you playing strip Poker together? :wtf:

:X

We were talking you veggie nut job. :huh:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #22 - 27 Aug 2020, 20:18

Greasy Roads » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:04 pm wrote:

A mate of mine calls in later who doesn't realise my predicament. I try to get rid of him but he insists on staying and tanking for an hour or so.

Tanking?

Were you wearing masks or face coverings?

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #23 - 27 Aug 2020, 20:32

dannynomates » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:18 pm wrote:

Tanking?

Dan

I had my Frank Sidebottom head on, yes. :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #24 - 27 Aug 2020, 21:10

Greasy Roads » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:32 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:18 pm wrote:

Tanking?

Dan

I had my Frank Sidebottom head on, yes. :)

Excellent.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #25 - 28 Aug 2020, 06:05

Day Three

I feel lonely and isolated so to combat these feelings I decide to shred a load of garden waste and run the mower over the lawn again as the first cut yesterday left it looking a little unkempt. I drive over to Malvern to get some bread at the baker's and some meat for this evening's dinner. It rains all afternoon but I have some correspondence to catch up on. GF Jnr is changing his place of quarantine to my house temporarily so he can eat with me. We enjoy some excellent lamb chops followed by a pear and almond tart. Jnr swaps his quarantine address back to his mum's and goes back there. Loneliness and isolation set in again worse than ever. There's another eleven days to go.
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #26 - 28 Aug 2020, 07:33

Greasy Roads » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:05 am wrote:Day Three

I feel lonely and isolated so to combat these feelings I decide to shred a load of garden waste and run the mower over the lawn again as the first cut yesterday left it looking a little unkempt. I drive over to Malvern to get some bread at the baker's and some meat for this evening's dinner. It rains all afternoon but I have some correspondence to catch up on. GF Jnr is changing his place of quarantine to my house temporarily so he can eat with me. We enjoy some excellent lamb chops followed by a pear and almond tart. Jnr swaps his quarantine address back to his mum's and goes back there. Loneliness and isolation set in again worse than ever. There's another eleven days to go.

No. GF Jnr cannot be swapping and changing his chosen place of quarantine willy-nilly as and when it suits, and you as his father should not allow him to do this.

Greasy Roads warned for failing to maintain quarantine.

At this rate you will be even more lonely and isolated than you are now.

Dan.
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #27 - 28 Aug 2020, 08:26

dannynomates » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:33 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:05 am wrote:Day Three

No. GF Jnr cannot be swapping and changing his chosen place of quarantine willy-nilly as and when it suits, and you as his father should not allow him to do this.

Greasy Roads warned for failing to maintain quarantine.

At this rate you will be even more lonely and isolated than you are now.

Dan.

:grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #28 - 28 Aug 2020, 08:43

Greasy Roads » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:05 am wrote:Day Three

You haven't got a fucking clue how this self-isolation is supposed to work, have you??

Think of the word SELF!!

Self means you and you alone. By yourself. Isloated. With no contact with anyone else. Personally, I think all you returning "travellers" should be made to self isolate in an iron box with spikes on the inside!! :grrr: :grrr:
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #29 - 28 Aug 2020, 08:45

Mushshrooms » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:43 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:05 am wrote:Day Three

You haven't got a fucking clue how this self-isolation is supposed to work, have you??

Think of the word SELF!!

Self means you and you alone. By yourself. Isloated. With no contact with anyone else. Personally, I think all you returning "travellers" should be made to self isolate in an iron box with spikes on the inside!! :grrr: :grrr:

:mask:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #30 - 28 Aug 2020, 15:06

If Greasy can break the rules then why should I abide by them?

No more safe-distancing for me anymore. :devil:
Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #31 - 29 Aug 2020, 07:19

Day Four

I'm feeling lonely and isolated so after breakfast I do some gardening and put up a bracket in the garage. I'm out of food so I drive into St Johns and walk into town to go to Marks and Spencer's. When I get there I've forgotten my mask so I wander down to the open market where I have a chat with the guy on the record stall who hasn't been there for months. I walk back to the car and drive to M & S in Malvern where I stock up on food for the rest of the day. It starts raining so I settle down with a book and George on my lap. After a very acceptable sirloin steak I realise I'm out of bacon so I wander round the pub to get some. There's a couple of friends in there so I stop for a chat before walking back home where the feelings of loneliness and isolation descend. Ten days left. :mask:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #32 - 29 Aug 2020, 11:27

I think you should attend an illegal rave. :devil:
Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #33 - 29 Aug 2020, 12:01

Greasy Roads » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:19 am wrote:Day Four

I'm feeling lonely and isolated so after breakfast I do some gardening and put up a bracket in the garage. I'm out of food so I drive into St Johns and walk into town to go to Marks and Spencer's. When I get there I've forgotten my mask so I wander down to the open market where I have a chat with the guy on the record stall who hasn't been there for months. I walk back to the car and drive to M & S in Malvern where I stock up on food for the rest of the day. It starts raining so I settle down with a book and George on my lap. After a very acceptable sirloin steak I realise I'm out of bacon so I wander round the pub to get some. There's a couple of friends in there so I stop for a chat before walking back home where the feelings of loneliness and isolation descend. Ten days left. :mask:

No. This is once again unacceptable. You should have completed all your shopping at once, not keep popping out for extras, or stopping to chat. Chat without a mask helps spread the virus and I will not have it on my forum.

Greasy Roads warned for making unnecessary trips out while under quarantine.

It’s worth noting my phone now predicts Greasy Roads when I use my warning function.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #34 - 29 Aug 2020, 12:19

dannynomates » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:01 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:19 am wrote:Day Four

No. This is once again unacceptable. You should have completed all your shopping at once, not keep popping out for extras, or stopping to chat. Chat without a mask helps spread the virus and I will not have it on my forum.

Greasy Roads warned for making unnecessary trips out while under quarantine.

It’s worth noting my phone now predicts Greasy Roads when I use my warning function.

Dan

:grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #35 - 30 Aug 2020, 06:07

Day Five

The feelings of loneliness and isolation refuse to go away. I'm out of chutney and I know a garden centre that sells it the other side of Evesham so I drive over there in the BMW. They're out of chutney but I have a chat with the owner and buy a couple of shrubs. I have to clear a corner of the garden when I get back to plant them. GF Jnr flips his place of quarantine on the internet and comes up to mine for a curry. We drive over to Malvern to collect it and I have a nice chat with the restaurant owner. The chicken naga is superb. GF Jnr flips his place of quarantine back to his mum's and goes back there. Loneliness and isolation set in. Still nine days to go. :mask:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #36 - 30 Aug 2020, 19:42

Greasy Roads » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:07 am wrote:Day Five

The feelings of loneliness and isolation refuse to go away. I'm out of chutney and I know a garden centre that sells it the other side of Evesham so I drive over there in the BMW. They're out of chutney but I have a chat with the owner and buy a couple of shrubs. I have to clear a corner of the garden when I get back to plant them. GF Jnr flips his place of quarantine on the internet and comes up to mine for a curry. We drive over to Malvern to collect it and I have a nice chat with the restaurant owner. The chicken naga is superb. GF Jnr flips his place of quarantine back to his mum's and goes back there. Loneliness and isolation set in. Still nine days to go. :mask:

I'm not getting through to you am I? I'm not sure what more I can do to make you realise the mistakes you are making.

Oh hang on, yes I do.

Greasy Roads and GF Jnr warned for continual flouting of the Covid-19 quarantine laws.

If this carries on tomorrow, you'll be facing quarantine without a forum As I shall be squealing to Connor.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #37 - 30 Aug 2020, 20:17

dannynomates » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:42 pm wrote:

I'm not getting through to you am I? I'm not sure what more I can do to make you realise the mistakes you are making.

Oh hang on, yes I do.

Greasy Roads and GF Jnr warned for continual flouting of the Covid-19 quarantine laws.

If this carries on tomorrow, you'll be facing quarantine without a forum As I shall be squealing to Connor.

Dan

I've not broken quarantine going out for food. GF Jnr has nothing to do with you or this forum. :wanker:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #38 - 30 Aug 2020, 20:27

Greasy Roads » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:17 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:42 pm wrote:

Oh hang on, yes I do.

Dan

I've not broken quarantine going out for food. GF Jnr has nothing to do with you or this forum. :wanker:

You don't need to drive to the other side of Evesham to buy chutney, they sell it in all good supermarkets. And as the garden centre was out of chutney, that's no excuse to be buying shrubs, in fact I wouldn't buy the shrubs on principle if they were out of chutney. I don't believe takeaway meals are necessary, and certainly not this insistence on chatting in the restaurant, no doubt without a mask. Furthermore I shall warn whoever I like on my forum. I'm close to issuing a final warning to you, but my daughter is waiting for her bath.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #39 - 31 Aug 2020, 06:59

Day Six

The feelings of loneliness and isolation are still here. So's the feeling that last night's chicken naga is about to make a reappearance. It does. :( I fit a new fuel filler hose to the Morgan then go shopping in Malvern for today's food. GF Jnr flips his quarantine residence again, drives up here, and we go for a walk in the countryside. I cook a very decent roast chicken with bread sauce. GF Jnr borrows my golf clubs as he's having a round with his mates tomorrow. He flips his residence again and goes back to his mum's. I'll be suffering from loneliness and isolation tomorrow, no doubt. Eight days to go. :mask:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #40 - 31 Aug 2020, 11:14

Sounds like a nice "sort of" quarantine... :rolleyes:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron