View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Greasy Roads' Quarantine Diary ; It's a riveting read

Post #1 - 25 Aug 2020, 08:33

As a result of travelling in the dirty Covid-riven countries of France, Austria, and The Netherlands I am now subject to the UK quarantine rules. This is obviously going to be an incredible difficult time and I will really appreciate the forum's support for the next 14 days. I will be writing a diary to let you know how I'm passing the time.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5819
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #2 - 25 Aug 2020, 08:41

I'm pleased you are taking this seriously Greasy Roads, these precautions are necessary to help curb the spread of this virus, in the same way as it's required to wear a mask on a bus but not so in front of a class full of children.

It's worth reminding you that should I suspect any breach of the rules, I shall enforce my own forum quarantine in you in the form of a ban.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #3 - 25 Aug 2020, 09:11

Greasy Roads » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:33 am wrote:.........I will really appreciate the forum's support for the next 14 days.

Get fucked.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 914
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #4 - 25 Aug 2020, 09:14

Mushshrooms » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:11 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:33 am wrote:.........I will really appreciate the forum's support for the next 14 days.

Get fucked.

That would be a breach of quarantine, surely? :grin:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340628
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #5 - 25 Aug 2020, 13:44

Not if he's wearing a "full body" condom...can he hold his breath that long -- a full 35 seconds?? :grin:
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 9657
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #6 - 25 Aug 2020, 15:08

Paint your fence? You let your last one get into a terrible state. :angry:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #7 - 25 Aug 2020, 16:28


It's not my fucking fence, how many more times? :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5819
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #8 - 25 Aug 2020, 18:45

Greasy Roads » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:28 pm wrote:

It's not my fucking fence, how many more times? :grrr:

Even so you could still paint your side of it. :wtf:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 819
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #9 - 25 Aug 2020, 22:03

Yes, that's true, surely.

Dad :wanker2: used to moan about the way the neighbours didn't maintain their hedges well.

So he just got one of those long cutters to slice the top off it, no matter how fucking wide they let it get on their side.

They never complained, and he kept his side neat.

Surely Greasy can do the same with regard to the fence on his side? Keep it neat that is, such as giving it a lick of paint. Not slicing the top off it, like in my example.

Danny would know, or at least google would for him.
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4453
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Trying to keep away from dad, because he's a cunt.
Will the real God please stand up?

Post #10 - 26 Aug 2020, 00:59

No time for fence painting, I wouldn't think.
The red shitbox will be needing a total engine and transmission rebuild after it's little trip. :lol:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 914
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #11 - 26 Aug 2020, 04:29

How deeply interesting, can't wait for more. :)
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 335145
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Location: In the woods, axe in hand
Image
My God is stronger than your god.

Post #12 - 26 Aug 2020, 06:02

Day One

Already the dreadful loneliness and isolation is affecting me. I'm stuck inside here. The only times I'm allowed out are to fetch food. I fire up the BMW and head down the shops. I have a walk around various shops and sort out enough essentials to last me until tomorrow morning when I'll have to go out again. I catch up on the football gossip at the butcher's. The postman brings this month's Viz which will help assuage the dreadful feelings of loneliness and isolation. I have a chat with him about the records he's bought while I've been away. George is following me around like a puppy now that I'm back and sits on my lap while I have a nap in the afternoon. I wake up to realise that I have no prawns for him. It's an emergency so I have to Worcester to the shops again. I can't find his favourite brand there so I drive over to Malvern where I find them in the sixth shop I visit. I don't know if I can face another thirteen days of this.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5819
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #13 - 26 Aug 2020, 06:24

I'm going to spend today researching the exact rules of quarantine.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #14 - 26 Aug 2020, 07:42

Dad :wanker2: was lonely at first during lockdown. Mum had run off again, this time with the new young barman from the local pub, before they closed down for good.

I was just calling him a cunt as per, and making attempts to get up to Teesside to sort out Routemaster once and for all, though never got to do that, sadly. :(

So dad, at first he was trying Skyping and WhatsApping, before his self importance got the better of him most of the time, and the people at the other end mysteriously lost connection. That's when he started to try and build a model ship. Out of matchsticks...

Can't you build or create something? Or at least as Mushrooms says, rebuild your car after the wear and tear of it latest trip? ;)
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4453
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Trying to keep away from dad, because he's a cunt.
Will the real God please stand up?

Post #15 - 26 Aug 2020, 09:10

The guidance says you should not go shopping, but should order deliveries or ask friends or relatives to help pick up groceries or medication.

I am looking into this very carefully.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #16 - 27 Aug 2020, 06:03

Day Two

It's another day of dreadful loneliness and isolation. I'm still stuck inside here, it's like a prison. I mow the lawns and take a look at the Morgan. I trace a rattle on the exhaust to the rear mounting so I take the whole thing off to reposition it. There's nothing in the house to eat so I head to the shops to buy some king prawns for a curry. I message my culinary intentions to a friend who suggests this would go nicely with a hard boiled egg. I have no eggs. This is an emergency so I walk round to the pub as they sell them. I stop for a coffee and a chat as it seems rude to just buy eggs and walk out. The curry is top notch. A mate of mine calls in later who doesn't realise my predicament. I try to get rid of him but he insists on staying and tanking for an hour or so. Another twelve days of this, I don't know if I can stand it without going mad.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5819
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #17 - 27 Aug 2020, 09:44

Greasy Roads » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:03 am wrote:Day Two

It's another day of dreadful loneliness and isolation. I'm still stuck inside here, it's like a prison. I mow the lawns and take a look at the Morgan. I trace a rattle on the exhaust to the rear mounting so I take the whole thing off to reposition it. There's nothing in the house to eat so I head to the shops to buy some king prawns for a curry. I message my culinary intentions to a friend who suggests this would go nicely with a hard boiled egg. I have no eggs. This is an emergency so I walk round to the pub as they sell them. I stop for a coffee and a chat as it seems rude to just buy eggs and walk out. The curry is top notch. A mate of mine calls in later who doesn't realise my predicament. I try to get rid of him but he insists on staying and tanking for an hour or so. Another twelve days of this, I don't know if I can stand it without going mad.

No. I cannot have this. I can accept the garden and car jobs, and the shopping trip for prawns. The second trip for eggs I would have also allowed , although it’s prudent to check required ingredients first. However to stop at the pub for a coffee is off limits, as is allowing a guest into your house. I do not care how rude this may appear, you risked spreading disease, and I will not have my forum members behave in this manner and come here bragging about it.

Greasy Roads warned for disregard of quarantine rules.

I said it would be a ban but I’m not allowed that until 5 yellows have been issued.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #18 - 27 Aug 2020, 10:28

dannynomates » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:44 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:03 am wrote:Day Two

It's another day of dreadful loneliness and isolation. I'm still stuck inside here, it's like a prison. I mow the lawns and take a look at the Morgan. I trace a rattle on the exhaust to the rear mounting so I take the whole thing off to reposition it. There's nothing in the house to eat so I head to the shops to buy some king prawns for a curry. I message my culinary intentions to a friend who suggests this would go nicely with a hard boiled egg. I have no eggs. This is an emergency so I walk round to the pub as they sell them. I stop for a coffee and a chat as it seems rude to just buy eggs and walk out. The curry is top notch. A mate of mine calls in later who doesn't realise my predicament. I try to get rid of him but he insists on staying and tanking for an hour or so. Another twelve days of this, I don't know if I can stand it without going mad.

No. I cannot have this. I can accept the garden and car jobs, and the shopping trip for prawns. The second trip for eggs I would have also allowed , although it’s prudent to check required ingredients first. However to stop at the pub for a coffee is off limits, as is allowing a guest into your house. I do not care how rude this may appear, you risked spreading disease, and I will not have my forum members behave in this manner and come here bragging about it.

Greasy Roads warned for disregard of quarantine rules.

I said it would be a ban but I’m not allowed that until 5 yellows have been issued.

Dan

But I'm lonely and isolated you cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5819
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #19 - 27 Aug 2020, 10:53

Ahhhh, shut yer moanin'...............
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 914
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #20 - 27 Aug 2020, 15:16

Greasy Roads » Today, 06:03 wrote:Day Two

A mate of mine calls in later who doesn't realise my predicament. I try to get rid of him but he insists on staying and tanking for an hour or so.


Tanking?
'to lose intentionally at Poker'

Were you playing strip Poker together? :wtf:

:X
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Next

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test