View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What are you wearing today? ; Sartorial specifics

Post #1 - 30 May 2020, 10:22

Visible-

-Ajax football top with 14 and Cruijff on the back (Cruyff was an Anglisised version of his name). Purchased before Ajax v Rostov Champions League game a few years back and before printing they asked if I wanted the English or Dutch spelling.

-Denim shorts with deliberate tears revealing navy gingham fabric underneath.

-Grey Jeep socks (turned down)

-Sketcher denim sneakers.
Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #2 - 30 May 2020, 10:37

501s, black t-shirt, Church's boots.
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #3 - 01 Jun 2020, 12:33

Red Smiths 'Louder than bombs' t-shirt with Shelagh Delaney smoking a cigarette.
Chelsea shorts
Red White and Blue Adidas flip flops

(Taken a holiday from work today)
Happy Jack
Members

Post #4 - 02 Jun 2020, 07:47

501s, black t-shirt, Barbour boots.
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #5 - 02 Jun 2020, 08:53

Nothing! :)
Amber
Members

Post #6 - 02 Jun 2020, 09:53

Butch Cassady
Members

Post #7 - 02 Jun 2020, 10:08

Calm down, I've got my shorts on now and a t-shirt. :)
Amber
Members

Post #8 - 02 Jun 2020, 17:32

Amber » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:08 am wrote:

Calm down, I've got my shorts on now and a t-shirt. :)

:(
Butch Cassady
Members

Post #9 - 04 Jun 2020, 17:05

I meant to post this yesterday. I wore it to work to express solidarity with our black brethren.

Happy Jack
Members

Post #10 - 04 Jun 2020, 17:13

Happy Jack » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:05 pm wrote:I meant to post this yesterday. I wore it to work to express solidarity with our black brethren.

:grrr:
Dr Ron Jock
Members

Making America great again.

Post #11 - 04 Jun 2020, 17:25

Dr Ron Jock » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:13 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:05 pm wrote:I meant to post this yesterday. I wore it to work to express solidarity with our black brethren.

:grrr:

Black brethren? Do you get many nig-nogs up there in Cumbria? :shrug:
Potty

Post #12 - 04 Jun 2020, 18:25

Black Lives Matter has gotten $100 Million from the Ford Foundation and corporate entities have donated millions on their own. Why? Because BLM is a fake peoples' organization and is in the forefront of the black capitalist movement which took off under Obama. When Obama became president the top 1% of African Americans owned 19% of AA wealth. Eight years later when he left office, the top 1% of AA's owned over 40% of AA wealth.
The USA has seen a massive increase in the wealth of those who control the financial capitalist system and the impoverishment of the bottom 60%. This 60%, before the plague hit, had zero to negative wealth and it's gotten worse.
Grass roots? No - Astroturf. Those who own the political economy need the working class to be divided; therefore, race, religion, national origin, gender are emphasized instead of the assault on the living standards of the working class. BLM is one of the organizations to fulfill that role. Planned Parenthood - its president was (is?) on the Ford Foundation's Board of Directors.
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #13 - 04 Jun 2020, 18:55

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » 23 minutes ago wrote:Black Lives Matter has gotten $100 Million from the Ford Foundation and corporate entities have donated millions on their own. Why? Because BLM is a fake peoples' organization and is in the forefront of the black capitalist movement which took off under Obama. When Obama became president the top 1% of African Americans owned 19% of AA wealth. Eight years later when he left office, the top 1% of AA's owned over 40% of AA wealth.
The USA has seen a massive increase in the wealth of those who control the financial capitalist system and the impoverishment of the bottom 60%. This 60%, before the plague hit, had zero to negative wealth and it's gotten worse.
Grass roots? No - Astroturf. Those who own the political economy need the working class to be divided; therefore, race, religion, national origin, gender are emphasized instead of the assault on the living standards of the working class. BLM is one of the organizations to fulfill that role. Planned Parenthood - its president was (is?) on the Ford Foundation's Board of Directors.

Fuck off. I bet you are white middle class. What the fuck is your actual day to day current experience of racist America?
And what are you going to do to change black people being massively disproportionately in poverty, being arrested, incarcerated and killed by the police? :angry:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #14 - 04 Jun 2020, 19:01

Thanks for your ignorant comment - it provided me with a good laugh. :laugh:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #15 - 04 Jun 2020, 19:26

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » 23 minutes ago wrote:Thanks for your ignorant comment - it provided me with a good laugh. :laugh:

Do you, like me, believe there should be reparations for the slave trade? Yes or no?

I doubt it. Some of your wealthy lifestyle comes from this. 'Oh it was such a long time ago! We need to move on.' i cannot believe how tolerant the Afro-Americans are about this. I would be fucking furious if I was them.

Happy Jack
Members

Post #16 - 04 Jun 2020, 19:39

Almost ALL white people I have encountered in neighbours, friends, family and workmates are racist to one degree or another. They will deny it but they are.

My 90 year old dad told me tonight when I raised the subject 'Growing up I always felt we were better than the blacks'.

It hasn't changed much, although nowadays people preface their comments with 'I'm not racist, but...'

:huh:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #17 - 04 Jun 2020, 19:45

Happy Jack
Members

Post #18 - 04 Jun 2020, 19:48

Happy Jack » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:26 pm wrote:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » 23 minutes ago wrote:Thanks for your ignorant comment - it provided me with a good laugh. :laugh:

Now provide me with a laugh you racist cunt.

Do you, like me, believe there should be reparations for the slave trade? Yes or no?

I doubt it. Some of your wealthy lifestyle comes from this. 'Oh it was such a long time ago! We need to move on.' i cannot believe how tolerant the Afro-Americans are about this. I would be fucking furious if I was them.

How much? Asking for a friend. :huh:
Potty

Post #19 - 04 Jun 2020, 20:02

Potty » 2 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:26 pm wrote:

Now provide me with a laugh you racist cunt.

How much? Asking for a friend. :huh:

How much would you place on a life of slavery you and your family had to endure? Think of a figure for your loved ones.
That amount would do wouldn't it?
Oh hold on, for every black person in the USA, The West Indies, South America? Oh that is going to be a lot.
Well it seems we have billions to expend suddenly on furloughed workers. We are rich!!

That figure that you would want for your slavery. That would do in financial support for training, jobs and opportunities, and yes, positive discrimination. But your family has never experienced slavery, so you would probably settle for less. Probably enough to get a new iphone.
Happy Jack
Members

Post #20 - 04 Jun 2020, 20:05

501s, black t-shirt, Russell and Bromley loafers
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Next

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test