View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Morrissey ; Declare him now the King of the world

Post #61 - 12 Jun 2020, 06:55

Happy Jack » Fri May 29, 2020 9:07 pm wrote:
Buys Curios » 22 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Fri May 29, 2020 8:39 pm wrote:Me in Leeds in March 2020 after the Morrissey gig

Image

Your roots are coming through, love. :(


i do that deliberately to prove that I am not going grey. I am 56.

Nice quiff though. :huh:

You said you're 58 in the birthday thread.

Happy Jack warned for creating confusion on my forum about his age.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #62 - 02 Jul 2020, 19:56

phpBB [video]


“We hadn’t rehearsed the song. David called me at my hotel and we tried to duet down the phone, which became very funny because David couldn’t remember the words, but on the night it was me who forgot and David remembered. You can see a slight disapproval from him when I repeat and repeat the wrong lines … his look says ‘you shouldn’t be singing that bit again’. This clip is my 4th favorite memory of David. It’s nice that Ron and Russell are in there too, but Russell looks irked … I expect he was missing the concluding sequel of that night’s Columbo.”
Morrissey 30 June 2020
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #63 - 02 Jul 2020, 21:08

Happy Jack » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]


“We hadn’t rehearsed the song. David called me at my hotel and we tried to duet down the phone, which became very funny because David couldn’t remember the words, but on the night it was me who forgot and David remembered. You can see a slight disapproval from him when I repeat and repeat the wrong lines … his look says ‘you shouldn’t be singing that bit again’. This clip is my 4th favorite memory of David. It’s nice that Ron and Russell are in there too, but Russell looks irked … I expect he was missing the concluding sequel of that night’s Columbo.”
Morrissey 30 June 2020

Fuck me that was grim. :wtf:
User avatar
Joan Con
Members
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 24th Feb 2018

Post #64 - 03 Jul 2020, 17:09

Joan Con » Yesterday, 21:08 wrote:
Happy Jack » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]


“We hadn’t rehearsed the song. David called me at my hotel and we tried to duet down the phone, which became very funny because David couldn’t remember the words, but on the night it was me who forgot and David remembered. You can see a slight disapproval from him when I repeat and repeat the wrong lines … his look says ‘you shouldn’t be singing that bit again’. This clip is my 4th favorite memory of David. It’s nice that Ron and Russell are in there too, but Russell looks irked … I expect he was missing the concluding sequel of that night’s Columbo.”
Morrissey 30 June 2020

Fuck me that was grim. :wtf:


The duet was shit. It is the backstage footage after which is great. Morrissiey fucks off in a hurry and we see Bowie relaxed and chatting, the Mael brothers (huge Morrissey fans) and Linda Sterling, photographer of Moz over the years.

Pearls before swine :wanker:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #65 - 16 Sep 2020, 16:13

New feature film in production 'Shoplifters of the World"

https://variety.com/2020/film/global/th ... 234768752/

i had forgotten that when The Smiths announced their break-up someone in America invaded their local radio station and held the DJ at gunpoint for 4 hours forcing him to continuously play Smiths songs. :lol:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #66 - 16 Sep 2020, 18:42

Happy Jack » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:13 pm wrote:
i had forgotten that when The Smiths announced their break-up someone in America invaded their local radio station and held the DJ at gunpoint for 4 hours forcing him to continuously play Smiths songs. :lol:

Before turning the gun on himself presumably? :huh:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 790
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #67 - 16 Sep 2020, 18:53

StuckupPercy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:42 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:13 pm wrote:
i had forgotten that when The Smiths announced their break-up someone in America invaded their local radio station and held the DJ at gunpoint for 4 hours forcing him to continuously play Smiths songs. :lol:

Before turning the gun on himself presumably? :huh:

:lol:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5522
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #68 - 17 Sep 2020, 07:38

Happy Jack » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:13 pm wrote:New feature film in production 'Shoplifters of the World"

https://variety.com/2020/film/global/th ... 234768752/

i had forgotten that when The Smiths announced their break-up someone in America invaded their local radio station and held the DJ at gunpoint for 4 hours forcing him to continuously play Smiths songs. :lol:


Brilliant! So that's where the idea for the film Airheads came from (a heavy metal band takes a radio station hostage in order to get their songs heard :) )

2 of the band pictured with Amy Locane :wub: , the singer's girlfriend and the dj

Image
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #69 - 29 Sep 2020, 16:55

I have ordered this t-shirt.
Image
:)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #70 - 29 Sep 2020, 18:50

Happy Jack » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:55 pm wrote:I have ordered this t-shirt.
Image
:)

West Ham are cunts, you and Morrissey would look better in a Best Ham t-shirt. :)

Image
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339990
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #71 - 29 Sep 2020, 19:13

routemaster » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:50 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:55 pm wrote:I have ordered this t-shirt.
Image
:)

West Ham are cunts, you and Morrissey would look better in a Best Ham t-shirt. :)

Image

:clap:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5522
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #72 - 29 Sep 2020, 20:56

Fuck off.

Morrissey sets the trends in this world and it is certainly not by eating fucking pigs you stupid ignorant brainless cunts. :swear:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #73 - 29 Sep 2020, 21:13

Happy Jack » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:56 pm wrote:Fuck off.

Morrissey sets the trends in this world and it is certainly not by eating fucking pigs you stupid ignorant brainless cunts. :swear:

Happy Jack warned for excessive profanity and suggesting Morrissey is a trend setter.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #74 - 30 Sep 2020, 03:40

Morrissey is a personally vibrant creative personality. Dannynomates is a cunt.
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 334860
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Location: In the woods, axe in hand
Image
My God is stronger than your god.

Post #75 - 30 Sep 2020, 18:09

dannynomates » Yesterday, 21:13 wrote:
Happy Jack » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:56 pm wrote:Fuck off.

Morrissey sets the trends in this world and it is certainly not by eating fucking pigs you stupid ignorant brainless cunts. :swear:

Happy Jack warned for excessive profanity and suggesting Morrissey is a trend setter.

Dan


Sorry Dan for my violent outburst but Clelsea had just lost to The Yids on penalties. :huh:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #76 - 30 Sep 2020, 18:26

And it's West Ham Boys Club which is different and probably doesn't exist anymore. And East Londoners are the salt of the earth. i was in Romford market and I had a fantastic conversation with an old lady about her cat. :)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #77 - 30 Sep 2020, 18:56

Happy Jack » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:09 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Yesterday, 21:13 wrote:
Happy Jack » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:56 pm wrote:Fuck off.

Morrissey sets the trends in this world and it is certainly not by eating fucking pigs you stupid ignorant brainless cunts. :swear:

Happy Jack warned for excessive profanity and suggesting Morrissey is a trend setter.

Dan


Sorry Dan for my violent outburst but Clelsea had just lost to The Yids on penalties. :huh:

Happy Jack warned for anti-semitism.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #78 - 11 Oct 2020, 06:10

Leeds, March 2020
Image
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #79 - 11 Oct 2020, 06:17

He didn't sign it, the cunt. :angry:
User avatar
Altered Ego
Members
 
Posts: 94
Joined: 21st Jul 2018
This Charming Fan

Post #80 - 11 Oct 2020, 10:37

Maybe if you quoted from a more recent song, rather than one that's nearly 40 years old, he might have looked on such a request more favourably? Just a thought. :shrug:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test