View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Morrissey ; Declare him now the King of the world

Post #61 - 12 Jun 2020, 07:55

Happy Jack » Fri May 29, 2020 9:07 pm wrote:
Buys Curios » 22 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Fri May 29, 2020 8:39 pm wrote:Me in Leeds in March 2020 after the Morrissey gig

Your roots are coming through, love. :(

i do that deliberately to prove that I am not going grey. I am 56.

Nice quiff though. :huh:

You said you're 58 in the birthday thread.

Happy Jack warned for creating confusion on my forum about his age.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #62 - 02 Jul 2020, 20:56

phpBB [video]

“We hadn’t rehearsed the song. David called me at my hotel and we tried to duet down the phone, which became very funny because David couldn’t remember the words, but on the night it was me who forgot and David remembered. You can see a slight disapproval from him when I repeat and repeat the wrong lines … his look says ‘you shouldn’t be singing that bit again’. This clip is my 4th favorite memory of David. It’s nice that Ron and Russell are in there too, but Russell looks irked … I expect he was missing the concluding sequel of that night’s Columbo.”
Morrissey 30 June 2020
Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #63 - 02 Jul 2020, 22:08

Happy Jack » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]

“We hadn’t rehearsed the song. David called me at my hotel and we tried to duet down the phone, which became very funny because David couldn’t remember the words, but on the night it was me who forgot and David remembered. You can see a slight disapproval from him when I repeat and repeat the wrong lines … his look says ‘you shouldn’t be singing that bit again’. This clip is my 4th favorite memory of David. It’s nice that Ron and Russell are in there too, but Russell looks irked … I expect he was missing the concluding sequel of that night’s Columbo.”
Morrissey 30 June 2020

Fuck me that was grim. :wtf:
Joan Con
Members

Post #64 - 03 Jul 2020, 18:09

Joan Con » Yesterday, 21:08 wrote:
Happy Jack » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]

Morrissey 30 June 2020

Fuck me that was grim. :wtf:

The duet was shit. It is the backstage footage after which is great. Morrissiey fucks off in a hurry and we see Bowie relaxed and chatting, the Mael brothers (huge Morrissey fans) and Linda Sterling, photographer of Moz over the years.

Pearls before swine :wanker:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #65 - 16 Sep 2020, 17:13

New feature film in production 'Shoplifters of the World"

https://variety.com/2020/film/global/th ... 234768752/

i had forgotten that when The Smiths announced their break-up someone in America invaded their local radio station and held the DJ at gunpoint for 4 hours forcing him to continuously play Smiths songs. :lol:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #66 - 16 Sep 2020, 19:42

Happy Jack » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:13 pm wrote:
i had forgotten that when The Smiths announced their break-up someone in America invaded their local radio station and held the DJ at gunpoint for 4 hours forcing him to continuously play Smiths songs. :lol:

Before turning the gun on himself presumably? :huh:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #67 - 16 Sep 2020, 19:53

StuckupPercy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:42 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:13 pm wrote:

Before turning the gun on himself presumably? :huh:

:lol:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #68 - 17 Sep 2020, 08:38

Happy Jack » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:13 pm wrote:New feature film in production 'Shoplifters of the World"

https://variety.com/2020/film/global/th ... 234768752/

Brilliant! So that's where the idea for the film Airheads came from (a heavy metal band takes a radio station hostage in order to get their songs heard :) )

2 of the band pictured with Amy Locane :wub: , the singer's girlfriend and the dj

Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test