View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Posting tweets, videos and images

Post #1 - 27 Mar 2020, 15:28

Some members on here such as Happy Jack seem to be too stupid to post images and videos so I will have to waste my precious time posting some FAQs.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #2 - 27 Mar 2020, 15:32

Here's a FAQ: Why are you such a sanctimonious cunt?

Asking for a friend. :huh:
User avatar
Potty
Guest
 
Posts: 196
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #3 - 27 Mar 2020, 17:07

Potty » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:32 pm wrote:Here's a FAQ: Why are you such a sanctimonious cunt?

Asking for a friend. :huh:

Potty warned for mod abuse.

Tell me who your friend is and I'll warn them as well.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #4 - 27 Mar 2020, 17:22

Posting a youTube Video

Take the example of this beautiful two hour video of library ambience:

Image

(1) Copy the video's address.

Image

(2) Press the video button and then paste the address within the video tags.

phpBB [video]


And there you are. Frankly only a moron couldn't grasp how to do this.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #5 - 27 Mar 2020, 17:23

"Tweet - Whistle - Clap,clap - Hey watch out!!"

As a friend who understands that it's difficult to remember the rules of grammar when one is wroth with anger (as you have a right to be), I feel compelled to point out that you said, "Tell me who your friend is and I'll warn them as well." Friend is singular and them is plural and they must need match within the same sentence. (I'll not get into the who/whom usage because there's been precedent which indicates a change in acceptable usage.)
Yours in good faith - :pray:
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 5773
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #6 - 27 Mar 2020, 17:32

dannynomates » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:07 pm wrote:
Potty » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:32 pm wrote:Here's a FAQ: Why are you such a sanctimonious cunt?

Asking for a friend. :huh:

Potty warned for mod abuse.

Tell me who your friend is and I'll warn them as well.

Dan

I'm not squealing about Greasy Roads asking that, you cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Potty
Guest
 
Posts: 196
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #7 - 27 Mar 2020, 18:20

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:23 pm wrote:"Tweet - Whistle - Clap,clap - Hey watch out!!"

As a friend who understands that it's difficult to remember the rules of grammar when one is wroth with anger (as you have a right to be), I feel compelled to point out that you said, "Tell me who your friend is and I'll warn them as well." Friend is singular and them is plural and they must need match within the same sentence. (I'll not get into the who/whom usage because there's been precedent which indicates a change in acceptable usage.)
Yours in good faith - :pray:

You are a whisker away from a warning here. 'Them' is almost universally accepted as a singular gender-neutral pronoun now. It obviates the need to use clumsy constructions like he/she.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #8 - 27 Mar 2020, 19:18

Posting a photo or image

The example is a beautiful photo of a library on a web page.

Image

(1) Find the image that you want to post, right click with your mouse, and then select 'Copy Image Location' from the context menu.

Image

(2) Click the 'Img' button and then paste the image location between the img tags.

Image

And there you are, simple.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #9 - 27 Mar 2020, 20:52

dannynomates » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:18 pm wrote:Posting a photo or image

The example is a beautiful photo of a library on a web page.

Image

(1) Find the image that you want to post, right click with your mouse, and then select 'Copy Image Location' from the context menu.

Image

(2) Click the 'Img' button and then paste the image location between the img tags.

Image

And there you are, simple.

Dan


How does this work if I'm using my phone? Clearly not with a mouse. :rolleyes:
User avatar
blahblahblah
Members
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 8th Jul 2018
FANNYNOMATES!

WE WARN THE TSAR.

Post #10 - 27 Mar 2020, 22:15

blahblahblah » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:52 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:18 pm wrote:Posting a photo or image

The example is a beautiful photo of a library on a web page.

Image

(1) Find the image that you want to post, right click with your mouse, and then select 'Copy Image Location' from the context menu.

Image

(2) Click the 'Img' button and then paste the image location between the img tags.

Image

And there you are, simple.

Dan


How does this work if I'm using my phone? Clearly not with a mouse. :rolleyes:

I'll ask the daughter.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #11 - 29 Mar 2020, 06:09

User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 692
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #12 - 29 Mar 2020, 07:47

User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #13 - 29 Mar 2020, 10:16

Its content.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 692
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #14 - 29 Mar 2020, 17:39

[tweet]https://twitter.com/GerhardKornelis/status/1244285348483608576?s=20[/tweet]

Never post a tweet with this part left in. The next moron to do it will get a warning.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #15 - 03 Apr 2020, 12:58

Right. Image location it is. As if I can fucking find that.
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 283
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Post #16 - 03 Apr 2020, 13:01

Got the image up. right click. fuck all.

cunts.
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 283
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Post #17 - 03 Apr 2020, 13:09

The Right Click 'image location' does not fucking work. It is not me, it is your fucking system that is inadequate. Get it cunting sorted you cunt. :angry:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 283
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Post #18 - 05 Apr 2020, 10:46

Happy Jack » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:09 pm wrote:The Right Click 'image location' does not fucking work. It is not me, it is your fucking system that is inadequate. Get it cunting sorted you cunt. :angry:

Image

For posting your own images click the 'Upload Attachment' tab beneath the post.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #19 - 05 Apr 2020, 10:56

I know how to do it but I refuse to as a matter of principle.
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 283
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Post #20 - 05 Apr 2020, 11:02

It works!
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 283
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Next

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test