View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Coronavirus

Post #441 - 08 Dec 2020, 11:52

Sonofsmegma » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:12 am wrote:Good that they're dealing with people who are old....erm, hundreds of years old in this case. :wtf:

He's 81. :wtf:

They should test these vaccines out on cunts like you first to make sure they're safe, although it would be difficult detecting any abnormality I suppose. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340623
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #442 - 08 Dec 2020, 11:57

routemaster » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:52 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:12 am wrote:Good that they're dealing with people who are old....erm, hundreds of years old in this case. :wtf:

He's 81. :wtf:

They should test these vaccines out on cunts like you first to make sure they're safe, although it would be difficult detecting any abnormality I suppose. :wanker:


William Shakespeare was born in April 1564, you cunt. :radged: :finger:

Image
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4449
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Trying to keep away from dad, because he's a cunt.
Will the real God please stand up?

Post #443 - 08 Dec 2020, 11:58

:finger:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4449
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Trying to keep away from dad, because he's a cunt.
Will the real God please stand up?

Post #444 - 08 Dec 2020, 12:04

routemaster » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:59 am wrote:William Shakespeare from Warwickshire was the second person to receive the vaccine. :D

When they asked him yesterday when he'd like to have the vaccine, he said, "Tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow." :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5819
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #445 - 08 Dec 2020, 12:29

Sonofsmegma » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:58 am wrote:
routemaster » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:52 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:12 am wrote:Good that they're dealing with people who are old....erm, hundreds of years old in this case. :wtf:

He's 81. :wtf:

They should test these vaccines out on cunts like you first to make sure they're safe, although it would be difficult detecting any abnormality I suppose. :wanker:


William Shakespeare was born in April 1564, you cunt. :radged: :finger:


Is this a thick cunt which I see before me? :wanker:

Image
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340623
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #446 - 08 Dec 2020, 17:14

Aged 59, I am in pot 8 in terms of vaccination priority. With 16 million people living in the UK that are over 60 years old, I dont expect to be vaccinated before March/April. But on the bright side that allows time for us to see what side effects the crusties have - extra heads, instant death, that sort of thing. Alternatively I could always go private for my vaccine, I'm sure £10K or more would be a small price to jump the queue, less so for the n'er do wells maybe, oh well. :grin:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 588
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #447 - 16 Dec 2020, 15:45

Covid: Starmer and Johnson on Dominic Cummings' pay rise

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-55331984

40 per cent? Sounds like hush money to me. :wanker:

Then again, if I kicked Routemaster in the bollocks multiple times I'd want him to hush - crying out would be annoying while I kicked him, and him not grassing me up afterwards would be appreciated too.
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4449
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Trying to keep away from dad, because he's a cunt.
Will the real God please stand up?

Post #448 - 16 Dec 2020, 16:02

Sonofsmegma » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:45 pm wrote:Covid: Starmer and Johnson on Dominic Cummings' pay rise

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-55331984

40 per cent? Sounds like hush money to me. :wanker:


Notice Johnson completely failed to answer the question on Cummings. It's fucking outrageous that Cummings wasn't sacked at the time let alone be offered a pay rise.
Meanwhile nurses, police and other public sector workers get told they face a wage freeze for their efforts during this crisis. Disgusting. :angry:

(I'm ignoring the rest of the shit you wrote for now)
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340623
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #449 - 16 Dec 2020, 21:23

Aren't nurses, police, bus drivers and the like termed 'public servants'?

That's what dad :wanker2: once told me.

I would have thought that if someone is a servant, any payment received would be a bonus, rather than something they would guarantee can be expected? :shrug:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4449
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Trying to keep away from dad, because he's a cunt.
Will the real God please stand up?

Post #450 - 16 Dec 2020, 21:28

Sonofsmegma » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:23 pm wrote:Aren't nurses, police, bus drivers and the like termed 'public servants'?

That's what dad :wanker2: once told me.

I would have thought that if someone is a servant, any payment received would be a bonus, rather than something they would guarantee can be expected? :shrug:

Fuck off. I'm a servant of no one. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340623
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #451 - 16 Dec 2020, 21:38

Not sure it's the same thing, but I am sure I remember Greasy Roads saying something about the work you do helping ensure he gets his pension paid.

I mean, ensuring your elders can relax after years of hard work is a worthy thing to be doing, surely?
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4449
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Trying to keep away from dad, because he's a cunt.
Will the real God please stand up?

Post #452 - 16 Dec 2020, 21:39

Sonofsmegma » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:38 pm wrote:Not sure it's the same thing, but I am sure I remember Greasy Roads saying something about the work you do helping ensure he gets his pension paid.

I mean, ensuring your elders can relax after years of hard work is a worthy thing to be doing, surely?

I said fuck off. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340623
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #453 - 16 Dec 2020, 21:41

routemaster » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:39 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:38 pm wrote:Not sure it's the same thing, but I am sure I remember Greasy Roads saying something about the work you do helping ensure he gets his pension paid.

I mean, ensuring your elders can relax after years of hard work is a worthy thing to be doing, surely?

I said fuck off. :grrr:


:devil:


:grin:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4449
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Trying to keep away from dad, because he's a cunt.
Will the real God please stand up?

Post #454 - 16 Dec 2020, 21:42

routemaster » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:39 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:38 pm wrote:Not sure it's the same thing, but I am sure I remember Greasy Roads saying something about the work you do helping ensure he gets his pension paid.

I mean, ensuring your elders can relax after years of hard work is a worthy thing to be doing, surely?

I said fuck off. :grrr:

:)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5819
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #455 - 16 Dec 2020, 21:43

Greasy Roads » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:42 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:39 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:38 pm wrote:Not sure it's the same thing, but I am sure I remember Greasy Roads saying something about the work you do helping ensure he gets his pension paid.

I mean, ensuring your elders can relax after years of hard work is a worthy thing to be doing, surely?

I said fuck off. :grrr:

:)

That goes for you too, you cunt. :radged:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340623
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #456 - 16 Dec 2020, 21:52

Couldn't you pop outside, and paint on the side of your bus - "why does ex Govt Advisor Cummings get a 40% increase when public sector workers got nothing?"

I thought the sides of your buses were used to get the public's attention to things?

:shrug:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4449
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Trying to keep away from dad, because he's a cunt.
Will the real God please stand up?

Post #457 - 18 Dec 2020, 07:02

Sonofsmegma » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:19 am wrote:Covid-19: Drinkers in tier two 'could order Scotch egg' as substantial meal

"Drinkers in tier two areas of England could order a Scotch egg with their pint to keep in line with post-lockdown rules, a cabinet minister has said.

Under new restrictions from Wednesday, pubs in those high risk areas can only open if they function as a restaurant.

And alcohol can only be served as part of a "substantial meal"."

Image
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55129828



Fuck that's disgusting. No wonder you throw up so much.
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 335145
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Location: In the woods, axe in hand
Image
My God is stronger than your god.

Post #458 - 18 Dec 2020, 10:14

FlowerCake » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:02 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:19 am wrote:Covid-19: Drinkers in tier two 'could order Scotch egg' as substantial meal

"Drinkers in tier two areas of England could order a Scotch egg with their pint to keep in line with post-lockdown rules, a cabinet minister has said.

Under new restrictions from Wednesday, pubs in those high risk areas can only open if they function as a restaurant.

And alcohol can only be served as part of a "substantial meal"."

Image
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55129828



Fuck that's disgusting. No wonder you throw up so much.

I could manage a few dozen of those. :heart:
User avatar
Kleenex Cesarewitch
Luvs Pies
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Big Brenda's Burger Bar
Mmmmm, burgers!

Post #459 - 19 Dec 2020, 22:31

It's getting grim.

We’re not seeing anyone over Christmas. My dad is particularly vulnerable so we are steering well clear of the disease infested cunt.

I have no real plans to leave the house beyond killing the dog and getting absolutely wankered.
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 819
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #460 - 19 Dec 2020, 23:00

Not seeing my mother, either. Been 13 years since I did. Not sure when I will bother again. If ever . . .

Daughter and her boyfriend are planning to come on Wednesday. We're getting tested before-hand. Don't want Mrs Juicy getting infected before I next impregnate her. :wtf:
User avatar
JuicyEric
Members
 
Posts: 119
Joined: 10th Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, Iowa, Arizona, you name it I live there

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test