View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Corona Virus

Post #341 - 08 Jul 2020, 21:54

Slushy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:19 pm wrote: I shall enjoy a plate of Craster kippers, some ham and pease pudding stotties and a flagon or two of Lindesfarne mead. :heart:


We're back in Shanghai, here's a photo of the future Mrs Yu Hoo Su enjoying a local delicacy.

Image


Looking forward to seeing you next year. :)
User avatar
Yu Hoo Su
Members
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 3rd Aug 2019
Location: Wan King St, Wuhan

Post #342 - 09 Jul 2020, 07:13

Yu Hoo Su » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:54 pm wrote:
Slushy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:19 pm wrote: I shall enjoy a plate of Craster kippers, some ham and pease pudding stotties and a flagon or two of Lindesfarne mead. :heart:


We're back in Shanghai, here's a photo of the future Mrs Yu Hoo Su enjoying a local delicacy.

Image


Looking forward to seeing you next year. :)

My wedding invitation must be lost in the post. :wtf:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #343 - 09 Jul 2020, 08:53

Greasy Roads » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:13 am wrote:
Yu Hoo Su » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:54 pm wrote:
Slushy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:19 pm wrote: I shall enjoy a plate of Craster kippers, some ham and pease pudding stotties and a flagon or two of Lindesfarne mead. :heart:


We're back in Shanghai, here's a photo of the future Mrs Yu Hoo Su enjoying a local delicacy.

Image


Looking forward to seeing you next year. :)

My wedding invitation must be lost in the post. :wtf:

Mine arrived months ago by email - he did mention he wasn't inviting any old cunt. :huh:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337768
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #344 - 09 Jul 2020, 09:14

routemaster » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:53 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:13 am wrote:
Yu Hoo Su » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:54 pm wrote:
Slushy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:19 pm wrote: I shall enjoy a plate of Craster kippers, some ham and pease pudding stotties and a flagon or two of Lindesfarne mead. :heart:


We're back in Shanghai, here's a photo of the future Mrs Yu Hoo Su enjoying a local delicacy.

Image


Looking forward to seeing you next year. :)

My wedding invitation must be lost in the post. :wtf:

Mine arrived months ago by email - he did mention he wasn't inviting any old cunt. :huh:

I never liked him. :radged:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #345 - 09 Jul 2020, 11:41

Yu Hoo Su » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:54 pm wrote:
Image


Looking forward to seeing you next year. :)


Holy Shit!!
What street corner did you find that old boiler hanging around on?
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 750
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #346 - 09 Jul 2020, 12:36

Mushshrooms » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:41 am wrote:
Yu Hoo Su » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:54 pm wrote:
Image


Looking forward to seeing you next year. :)


Holy Shit!!
What street corner did you find that old boiler hanging around on?

You're also on my list of cunts I wouldn't invite. :grrr:
User avatar
Yu Hoo Su
Members
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 3rd Aug 2019
Location: Wan King St, Wuhan

Post #347 - 18 Jul 2020, 13:24

Had a lovely pint of Abbot Ale in Wetherspoons, Workington this morning. :)
Image
Thanks Rishi!

I obeyed protocol and gave my details as requested.
Image
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 552
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #348 - 18 Jul 2020, 14:36

Happy Jack » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:24 pm wrote:Had a lovely pint of Abbot Ale in Wetherspoons, Workington this morning. :)
Image
Thanks Rishy!

I obeyed protocol and gave my details as requested.
Image

And it took you 17 minutes to drink it? What a lightweight.
User avatar
FriedBurger
Covid-19 Care Worker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 7th Feb 2018
Location: The Firkin Ferret

Post #349 - 18 Jul 2020, 19:09

That includes a visit to the toilet and a cigarette outside. :huh:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 552
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #350 - 19 Jul 2020, 21:44

Image

Mask me, I won't say no, how could I? :clap:
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 395
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: England's green and pleasant land

Post #351 - 20 Jul 2020, 18:03

Someone's started a pic and shame thing of the those who refuse to wear masks on twitter.

Hasn't Greasy Roads sorted out masked emoticons and avatars yet? :angry:

Only a few days until masks are compulsory in shops, but not pubs or workplaces. Or libraries.

User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3087
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, for too long...
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #352 - 20 Jul 2020, 19:28

Sonofsmegma » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:03 pm wrote:Hasn't Greasy Roads sorted out masked emoticons and avatars yet? :angry:

What the fuck's it got to do with me? :wtf:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #353 - 21 Jul 2020, 00:35

Greasy Roads » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:28 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:03 pm wrote:Hasn't Greasy Roads sorted out masked emoticons and avatars yet? :angry:

What the fuck's it got to do with me? :wtf:

It's got everything to do with you so get your fucking act together you shitbox driving cunt!! :angry:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 750
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #354 - 21 Jul 2020, 07:13

Mushshrooms » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:35 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:28 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:03 pm wrote:Hasn't Greasy Roads sorted out masked emoticons and avatars yet? :angry:

What the fuck's it got to do with me? :wtf:

It's got everything to do with you so get your fucking act together you shitbox driving cunt!! :angry:

Emoticons are nothing to do with Greasy Roads and are the remit of Connor and the forum's technical team.

Mushshrooms warned for Excessive profanity.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #355 - 21 Jul 2020, 07:45

dannynomates » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:13 am wrote:
Mushshrooms » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:35 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:28 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:03 pm wrote:Hasn't Greasy Roads sorted out masked emoticons and avatars yet? :angry:

What the fuck's it got to do with me? :wtf:

It's got everything to do with you so get your fucking act together you shitbox driving cunt!! :angry:

Emoticons are nothing to do with Greasy Roads and are the remit of Connor and the forum's technical team.

Mushshrooms warned for Excessive profanity.

Dan

Perhaps Connor could warn you for placing a capital E in the middle of a sentence. Shocking grammar. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337768
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #356 - 21 Jul 2020, 11:21

routemaster » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:45 am wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:13 am wrote:
Mushshrooms » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:35 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:28 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:03 pm wrote:Hasn't Greasy Roads sorted out masked emoticons and avatars yet? :angry:

What the fuck's it got to do with me? :wtf:

It's got everything to do with you so get your fucking act together you shitbox driving cunt!! :angry:

Emoticons are nothing to do with Greasy Roads and are the remit of Connor and the forum's technical team.

Mushshrooms warned for Excessive profanity.

Dan

Perhaps Connor could warn you for placing a capital E in the middle of a sentence. Shocking grammar. :wanker:

routemaster warned for telling me when to use capitals on my own forum.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #357 - 21 Jul 2020, 13:34

User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3087
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, for too long...
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #358 - 24 Jul 2020, 12:30

Image
User avatar
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members
 
Posts: 157
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Shitting in next door's garden

Post #359 - 24 Jul 2020, 16:35

I just use a Carlisle United scarf and wrap it around my face. Simple. :)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 552
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #360 - 24 Jul 2020, 20:23

"Burn the witch" :grin:

User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3087
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, for too long...
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test