View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Corona Virus

Post #321 - 23 Jun 2020, 23:26

Boris is allowing the pubs to reopen on July 4th. :heart:

My alcohol abstinence lasted 2 hours which is pretty unheard of, so I'm currently looking at a list of potential pubs from the ones I've been to before to visit post 4 July.

My conditions are:

Must have outdoor seating
Only visit on a weekday afternoon
All plebs to remove themselves from the premises so I can imbibe in peace in Upper Slaughter. :huh:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #322 - 29 Jun 2020, 23:07

Had to go into 3 non-home "inside" places today, so many more risk assessments than usual.
My Asda, my travel agents and my BMW dealer, a fresh mask for each and a liberal covering of Carex. On return, three Mums were chatting outside my estate as they waited for their year 10 sprogs to come out of the school, all blowing their germs across my grounds. I had my groundsman see them off with his hose.

Tomorrow will be a good day. Just a park walk and no "insides", so far fewer risk assessments as I own the park and have closed it to the ne'r do wells.

Slushdaughter is also home from her traditional Punjabi friend's house in Leicester, so looking forward to sharing a hug and a chinwag with her. Not to mention a home made chapati and chicken samosa. :heart:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #323 - 30 Jun 2020, 22:32

Image

:(
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337341
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #324 - 01 Jul 2020, 07:54


Why can't these dirty Leicester cunts obey the rules like the rest of us? :radged:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4551
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #325 - 03 Jul 2020, 16:16

Image

It'll be nice to get away from the wife tomorrow night.
User avatar
SteveInPaignton
Members
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 12th Jan 2018
Location: Paignton obviously

Post #326 - 04 Jul 2020, 12:53

Today I had my first pint in a pub after lockdown. 11.40am Maryport.
Image

You have to give your details first for tracing purposes
Image
Thats my pint to the fore. Stella Artois. :wub:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 466
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #327 - 04 Jul 2020, 14:12

Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:53 pm wrote:Today I had my first pint in a pub after lockdown. 11.40am Maryport.
Image

You have to give your details first for tracing purposes
Image
Thats my pint to the fore. Stella Artois. :wub:

All that hassle for an overpriced pint of Stella? I don’t think so. :faceslap2:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337341
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #328 - 04 Jul 2020, 14:22

routemaster » 8 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:53 pm wrote:Today I had my first pint in a pub after lockdown. 11.40am Maryport.
Image

You have to give your details first for tracing purposes
Image
Thats my pint to the fore. Stella Artois. :wub:

All that hassle for an overpriced pint of Stella? I don’t think so. :faceslap2:


You are so wrong. This is our Dunkirk. The camaradrie in that pub today was palpable.
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 466
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #329 - 04 Jul 2020, 15:53

Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:22 pm wrote:
routemaster » 8 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:53 pm wrote:Today I had my first pint in a pub after lockdown. 11.40am Maryport.
Image

You have to give your details first for tracing purposes
Image
Thats my pint to the fore. Stella Artois. :wub:

All that hassle for an overpriced pint of Stella? I don’t think so. :faceslap2:


You are so wrong. This is our Dunkirk. The camaradrie in that pub today was palpable.

It looks like the place is full of bloody kids for a start- no thank you. :wtf:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337341
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #330 - 04 Jul 2020, 20:39

routemaster » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:53 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:22 pm wrote:
routemaster » 8 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:53 pm wrote:Today I had my first pint in a pub after lockdown. 11.40am Maryport.
Image

You have to give your details first for tracing purposes
Image
Thats my pint to the fore. Stella Artois. :wub:

All that hassle for an overpriced pint of Stella? I don’t think so. :faceslap2:


You are so wrong. This is our Dunkirk. The camaradrie in that pub today was palpable.

It looks like the place is full of bloody kids for a start- no thank you. :wtf:

What's the problem? :shrug:
User avatar
Priory Jack
Members
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 23rd Jan 2018
Location: Friars Entry cum Deans Bottom

Post #331 - 04 Jul 2020, 20:58

He's from Teeside. :wanker:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 466
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #332 - 04 Jul 2020, 21:31

Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:58 pm wrote:He's from Teeside. :wanker:

Teesside! :bang: It's the River Tees you thick cunt, not the River Tee. :angry:

And I'm not from there. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337341
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #333 - 04 Jul 2020, 22:09

routemaster » 31 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:58 pm wrote:He's from Teeside. :wanker:

Teesside! :bang: It's the River Tees you thick cunt, not the River Tee. :angry:

And I'm not from there. :grrr:


Yes you are. I bought a holiday off your travel agent missus in Teesside.

How is that going now? :(
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 466
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #334 - 04 Jul 2020, 22:34

Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:09 pm wrote:
routemaster » 31 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:58 pm wrote:He's from Teeside. :wanker:

Teesside! :bang: It's the River Tees you thick cunt, not the River Tee. :angry:

And I'm not from there. :grrr:


Yes you are. I bought a holiday off your travel agent missus in Teesside.

How is that going now? :(

It's not, she's furloughed. :(

And she's not in fucking Teesside either. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337341
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #335 - 05 Jul 2020, 03:38

Is it actually possible to entice someone to Teesside for a holiday?
I guess there's a lot of people desperately trying to get the fuck out of the shithole so a travel agent with a business there would be raking it in.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 730
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #336 - 05 Jul 2020, 08:02

routemaster » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:34 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:09 pm wrote:
routemaster » 31 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:58 pm wrote:He's from Teeside. :wanker:

Teesside! :bang: It's the River Tees you thick cunt, not the River Tee. :angry:

And I'm not from there. :grrr:


Yes you are. I bought a holiday off your travel agent missus in Teesside.

How is that going now? :(

It's not, she's furloughed. :(

And she's not in fucking Teesside either. :grrr:

She can't be much cop as a travel agent if she doesn't know where she is. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4551
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #337 - 05 Jul 2020, 10:03

Greasy Roads » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:02 am wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:34 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:09 pm wrote:
routemaster » 31 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:58 pm wrote:He's from Teeside. :wanker:

Teesside! :bang: It's the River Tees you thick cunt, not the River Tee. :angry:

And I'm not from there. :grrr:


Yes you are. I bought a holiday off your travel agent missus in Teesside.

How is that going now? :(

It's not, she's furloughed. :(

And she's not in fucking Teesside either. :grrr:

She can't be much cop as a travel agent if she doesn't know where she is. :huh:

Her biggest mistake was selling you a return ticket. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337341
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #338 - 07 Jul 2020, 13:40

Image
User avatar
SteveInPaignton
Members
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 12th Jan 2018
Location: Paignton obviously

Post #339 - 08 Jul 2020, 16:13

Grumblingdaughter is off to stay with her boyfriend tomorrow for a couple of weeks - she hasn't seen him for 12+ weeks.

I bet they will not be doing much social distancing. In fact I bet she'll have his cock in her mouth as soon as she walks in the door!

She's such a little minx. :)
User avatar
GrumblingNorthernGit
Members
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 22nd Jan 2018
Location: Not far from Cocteauland

Post #340 - 08 Jul 2020, 21:19

Yu Hoo Su had his wedding planned for 1 August (now thankfully cancelled till 2021) in Scotland, and I booked tiny Craster in Northumberland for a week afterwards - the locals will have to move out for the duration obvs. We've decided to go regardless of the virus because they are only getting about 5-10 cases a week in Northumberland, which is dissimilar to Swindon where it's riddled. We'll obviously bring stuff to reclean everything in the place just in case, this is north of Teesside after all.

I wonder if Sunak's reduced VAT rate will mean we get a few quid back? If it means the Northumbrian proletariat earn a bit less, so be it. We could spend it on outdoor luncheon (half price of Mondays to Wednesdays). I shall enjoy a plate of Craster kippers, some ham and pease pudding stotties and a flagon or two of Lindesfarne mead. :heart:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test