View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The Routemaster Shift Pattern Thread ; Be he working?

Post #381 - 30 Jan 2020, 09:39

Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:15 am wrote:Thursday 30th January

Working - Day 2 of 4

What a bombshell that was last night. :cry2:

4on2off1on1off5on2off1on1off5on17off

I know.

It only seemed like a month or so back that the cunt fucked off to Pontin's last. :angry:

I hope the wi-fi there is *really* dodgy this time. :grrr:

ON EDIT

If you're such a computer boffin, as rumour has it you fixed up this forum GR, how come in your retirement you haven't figured out a way to automatically offer the chance to quote the previous post if the next post is going to be on a new page, eh? :devil:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #382 - 30 Jan 2020, 10:06

Sonofsmegma » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:39 am wrote:

Working - Day 2 of 4

I know.

It only seemed like a month or so back that the cunt fucked off to Pontin's last. :angry:

ON EDIT

If you're such a computer boffin, as rumour has it you fixed up this forum GR, how come in your retirement you haven't figured out a way to automatically offer the chance to quote the previous post if the next post is going to be on a new page, eh? :devil:

20 posts per page you thick cunt, count them first it's not rocket science. :wanker:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #383 - 30 Jan 2020, 10:36

Working - Day 2 of 4

I know.

ON EDIT

This is nothing to do with GR who I wouldn't trust with a Sinclair Spectrum. I have put this to my technical staff who say that this isn't a simple thing to achieve: for a start most posts over a page have nothing to do with the preceding one and to automatically quote would be a nuisance; each post has an identifier and a link to the thread to which it belongs so it would be necessary to count how many posts have occurred in a thread when starting a post in order to decide whether to automatically quote or not; if more than one user starts to post simultaneously as often happens in the Song Name Thread then the wrong post may be quoted. I will be leaving the system as it is.
Connor
Site Admin

Post #384 - 30 Jan 2020, 10:44

Connor » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:36 am wrote:

Working - Day 2 of 4

I know.

ON EDIT

This is nothing to do with GR who I wouldn't trust with a Sinclair Spectrum. I have put this to my technical staff who say that this isn't a simple thing to achieve: for a start most posts over a page have nothing to do with the preceding one and to automatically quote would be a nuisance; each post has an identifier and a link to the thread to which it belongs so it would be necessary to count how many posts have occurred in a thread when starting a post in order to decide whether to automatically quote or not; if more than one user starts to post simultaneously as often happens in the Song Name Thread then the wrong post may be quoted. I will be leaving the system as it is.

It's Song Game not Song Name you fucking imbecile. :dunce:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #385 - 30 Jan 2020, 10:53

Working - Day 2 of 4

I know.

ON EDIT

I said "offer the chance to quote the previous post", not automatically quote :wanker:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #386 - 30 Jan 2020, 13:41

Sonofsmegma » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:53 am wrote:

Working - Day 2 of 4

I know.

ON EDIT

I said "offer the chance to quote the previous post", not automatically quote :wanker:

I'll offer you the chance to join another forum if you carry on like this. Basically if you can divide the post number by 20 then the next post will be on a new page. Even a dimwit like you should be able to grasp this.
Connor
Site Admin

Post #387 - 30 Jan 2020, 15:17

Connor » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:41 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:53 am wrote:

Working - Day 2 of 4

I know.

ON EDIT

I'll offer you the chance to join another forum if you carry on like this. Basically if you can divide the post number by 20 then the next post will be on a new page. Even a dimwit like you should be able to grasp this.

Nice to be informed of this fact so diplomatically, after, rather than before, the event. :angry:

I blame danny. :wanker:

:finger:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #388 - 30 Jan 2020, 20:31

routemaster » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:02 pm wrote:Birmingham International Coaches have the right idea painting the Villa logo on the roof of the tour bus - it can only be seen by people contemplating suicide. Of course if you were about to jump from that roof, you could still enjoy your last piss over the edge. :laugh:

Important change of plan: It's now 4on2off1on1off5on2off1on1off5on17off - someone needed a holiday swap. :)

I hope you're going away somewhere. China's very nice this time of year. :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #389 - 30 Jan 2020, 21:38

Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:31 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:02 pm wrote:Birmingham International Coaches have the right idea painting the Villa logo on the roof of the tour bus - it can only be seen by people contemplating suicide. Of course if you were about to jump from that roof, you could still enjoy your last piss over the edge. :laugh:

Important change of plan: It's now 4on2off1on1off5on2off1on1off5on17off - someone needed a holiday swap. :)

I hope you're going away somewhere. China's very nice this time of year. :)

Yes, I heard, dirt cheap too.

To put me in the mood, I cooked us up a stir fry this evening. :)

routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #390 - 31 Jan 2020, 07:15

Friday 31st January

Working - Day 3 of 4

:mellow:

Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #391 - 31 Jan 2020, 21:42

Seriously tempted to make tomorrow a day off. :grrr:

We had no coffee machine this morning, it was fucked so I had to buy a Costa coffee which costa fortune.

Then on my last run I broke down - well the bus did - and I was stranded with no gears in the middle of the moors on a remote 1 in 4 hill near Glaisdale. Amazingly I got a phone signal and the fitters advised me to shut the bus right down, leave it for two minutes then start again. This took six attempts before I finally got it moving, but left me limping the bus back to Whitby in 2nd gear. I think the gearbox is now fucked, it didn't smell nice. Arrived home half hour late. :angry:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Post #392 - 31 Jan 2020, 21:53

routemaster » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:42 pm wrote:Seriously tempted to make tomorrow a day off. :grrr:

We had no coffee machine this morning, it was fucked so I had to buy a Costa coffee which costa fortune.

Then on my last run I broke down - well the bus did - and I was stranded with no gears in the middle of the moors on a remote 1 in 4 hill near Glaisdale. Amazingly I got a phone signal and the fitters advised me to shut the bus right down, leave it for two minutes then start again. This took six attempts before I finally got it moving, but left me limping the bus back to Whitby in 2nd gear. I think the gearbox is now fucked, it didn't smell nice. Arrived home half hour late. :angry:

#firstworldproblems :huh:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #393 - 31 Jan 2020, 21:55

routemaster » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:42 pm wrote:Seriously tempted to make tomorrow a day off. :grrr:

Shame nothing else happened on those moors. :angry:

"Beware the moon".
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #394 - 31 Jan 2020, 22:01

Do you cunts not know the torment of no coffee machine? :angry:

Do you not recall the hardship we endured on the picket line this time last year? :grrr:

routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Post #395 - 01 Feb 2020, 07:16

Saturday 1st February

Working - Day 4 of 4

The Teesside coffee delivery service :(

Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #396 - 02 Feb 2020, 07:31

Sunday 2nd February

Not Working - Day 1 of 2

:(

Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #397 - 03 Feb 2020, 07:16

Monday 3rd February

Not Working - Day 2 of 2

:(

Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #398 - 04 Feb 2020, 07:50

Tuesday 4th February

Working - Day 1 of 1

One's better than none I suppose. :grin:

Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #399 - 04 Feb 2020, 10:22

Been up since 4:15, ten hour shift with a basic half hour break- this is all wrong. :angry:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Post #400 - 04 Feb 2020, 11:57

routemaster » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:22 am wrote:Been up since 4:15, ten hour shift with a basic half hour break- this is all wrong. :angry:

Fucking right it is, you should be working until at least 8 o'clock. No wonder buses are so expensive. :angry:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test