View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Greasy Roads' Vinyl Corner ; What be on his turntable?

Post #81 - 17 Jul 2020, 18:13

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » 10 minutes ago wrote:Well Congrats on sticking with your vision in spite of expressed lack of support. :)


Thank you. A room where I can smoke, drink and....LISTEN TO FUCKING MUSIC. Nothing more.

It is working for me. :)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #82 - 17 Jul 2020, 18:29

Put that way, it would work for most anyone & I am more than a little jealous. Stick to it! :yes:
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 7691
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #83 - 18 Jul 2020, 16:14

There is a light
Image
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #84 - 12 Aug 2020, 19:51

Image

All my cables are now hidden. :)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #85 - 13 Aug 2020, 18:53

Image
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #86 - 15 Aug 2020, 20:42

Image
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #87 - 03 Sep 2020, 19:19

I have been sorting out my 12" singles from my LPs.
Here is my collection of Smiths 12".
Image :)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #88 - 03 Sep 2020, 20:51

Image

Your copy of What Difference Does It Make? is the second pressing. Originals featured a picture of Terence Stamp holding a chloroform pad in a scene from the film The Collector. Stamp objected to his photo being used so Morrissey recreated the scene with him holding a glass of milk.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4999
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Free of quarantine: doing as I please
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #89 - 03 Sep 2020, 21:12

Greasy Roads » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:51 pm wrote:Image

Your copy of What Difference Does It Make? is the second pressing. Originals featured a picture of Terence Stamp holding a chloroform pad in a scene from the film The Collector. Stamp objected to his photo being used so Morrissey recreated the scene with him holding a glass of milk.

You heartless cunt, I'm sure he's aware of the original rarity, but you crowing about your copy is exactly the sort of thing that could tip someone like Happy Jack over the edge, the nut job that he is. :angry:
User avatar
GrumblingNorthernGit
Members
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 22nd Jan 2018
Location: Not far from Cocteauland

Post #90 - 03 Sep 2020, 21:47

GrumblingNorthernGit » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:12 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:51 pm wrote:Image

Your copy of What Difference Does It Make? is the second pressing. Originals featured a picture of Terence Stamp holding a chloroform pad in a scene from the film The Collector. Stamp objected to his photo being used so Morrissey recreated the scene with him holding a glass of milk.

You heartless cunt, I'm sure he's aware of the original rarity, but you crowing about your copy is exactly the sort of thing that could tip someone like Happy Jack over the edge, the nut job that he is. :angry:

Both copies without the group's name on the sleeve fetch the same sort of money.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4999
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Free of quarantine: doing as I please
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #91 - 03 Sep 2020, 22:03

Happy Jack » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:19 pm wrote:I have been sorting out my 12" singles from my LPs.
Here is my collection of Smiths 12".
Image :)

Is there anything worse than price tags left on record sleeves?
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 270
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Death's Door
GR is being a cunt

Post #92 - 04 Sep 2020, 16:22

I know, but I liked it in a way because it places it firmly in the time it was bought, but I purchased another without a price sticker, so I now have two copies. :)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #93 - 04 Sep 2020, 16:39

Greasy Roads » Yesterday, 19:51 wrote:Image

Your copy of What Difference Does It Make? is the second pressing. Originals featured a picture of Terence Stamp holding a chloroform pad in a scene from the film The Collector. Stamp objected to his photo being used so Morrissey recreated the scene with him holding a glass of milk.


Of course I knew that you silly cunt.
I have a copy of Peepholism. :huh:

Image
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #94 - 04 Sep 2020, 18:14

Happy Jack » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:22 pm wrote:I know, but I liked it in a way because it places it firmly in the time it was bought

Woolworth's bargain bin, 1985 then? :grin:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 338509
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Safely distanced from Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #95 - 04 Sep 2020, 18:37

Do you still have hot water radiators to heat houses in the UK? If you do, here's a creative project: Take a Smith's album, out of the sleeve, and put it on the warm radiator. The heat will cause beautiful waves in the vinyl, sometimes rivaling Dali's limp watches. It's surreal art plus the Smiths album is rendered unplayable: it's a twofer! :)
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 7691
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #96 - 04 Sep 2020, 18:59

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » 20 minutes ago wrote:Do you still have hot water radiators to heat houses in the UK? If you do, here's a creative project: Take a Smith's album, out of the sleeve, and put it on the warm radiator. The heat will cause beautiful waves in the vinyl, sometimes rivaling Dali's limp watches. It's surreal art plus the Smiths album is rendered unplayable: it's a twofer! :)


You are a Philistine and a cunt. That is sacrilegious. These are holy relics. :grrr:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #97 - 04 Sep 2020, 19:29

They are wholly relics, I'll give you that, and that's being generous :angry:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3467
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, for too long...
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #98 - 04 Sep 2020, 19:39

Sonofsmegma » 3 minutes ago wrote:They are wholly relics, I'll give you that, and that's being generous :angry:


'Verily I say unto you that no prophet is accepted in his own country' (Luke chapter 4 verse 24.)

So you can fuck off with your unbelief you cunt. :angry:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #99 - 04 Sep 2020, 19:52

routemaster » Today, 17:14 wrote:
Happy Jack » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:22 pm wrote:I know, but I liked it in a way because it places it firmly in the time it was bought

Woolworth's bargain bin, 1985 then? :grin:


If so only because idiots like you didn't buy it. :angry:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #100 - 04 Sep 2020, 19:53

routemaster » Today, 17:14 wrote:
Happy Jack » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:22 pm wrote:I know, but I liked it in a way because it places it firmly in the time it was bought

Woolworth's bargain bin, 1985 then? :grin:


If so only because idiots like you didn't buy it. :wanker:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 787
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test