View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 My new film in development with Duff Graham! ; Money (That's What I Want)

Post #1 - 23 Jul 2019, 06:11

It's holiday time and I need some cash for the family's Caribbean cruise. I thought I'd start a crowd funder just like I did for my last film that never got made. This time it's ostensibly about Wire. We hope to draw together the international community of Wire fans, music documentary viewers and lovers of music and cutting-edge culture who would be fascinated to see inside a group of artists who continue to leave such a distinctive mark on modern music and culture. We're going to draw them together by taking their money.

So there is a one-off package available for the forum member with means who loves Wire - the 154 Package! You could get 1.54% of the film's box office profits for just £15,400! If you're no good at arithmetic, 1.54% of nothing is nothing or, if you're a real optimist, my film would have to make £1,000,000 for you to get your money back.
T. Totale
Hates Tory Scum

Post #2 - 23 Jul 2019, 07:07

I've got more money than sense, where do I sign? :wtf:
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #3 - 23 Jul 2019, 08:00

I've got £1.54 burning a hole in my pocket, I'm not keen on Wire though so you can shove Your crowdfunding up your arse. :angry:
Freddie And The Dreamers Fuck Off
Members

Post #4 - 24 Jul 2019, 19:42

My mate Eric had a group with a guitarist called Eddie who liked Wire. I thought they were shit (Wire that is, not Eric's group), apart from the Fly one.

You'd do better fucking off to the Wire Forum than trying to con us. :fu:
uhu
Members

Post #5 - 25 Jul 2019, 05:23

The Crowdfunding party at state51 went really well and three people turned up which was a couple more than I thought. .
T. Totale
Hates Tory Scum

Post #6 - 14 Aug 2019, 20:48

Crowdfunding campaign now at almost £400! :clap:

Reach out to all your (non-Tory cunt) Wire friends, together you can get this to £600, enough for a week at Haven Pwllheli. The Caribbean cruise is on hold until Jezza gets the top job. :)

Campaign now extended till Xmas. :mellow:
T. Totale
Hates Tory Scum

Post #7 - 09 Sep 2019, 14:53

Fucking hell, I've got £59,000 now! I'll string a few clips off youTube together to keep the backers happy, then fuck off to the Caribbean for a few months. :)
T. Totale
Hates Tory Scum

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test