View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Greasy Roads' Magical Mystery Tour ; Hit The Road Jack

Post #141 - 07 Aug 2019, 14:57

Thank you for your kind response to my question. Even though the language is the same (except for West Virginia) customs and laws between our countries differ.

As an aside: I was taught in elementary school that Scotsmen wore kilts because sheep are afraid of the sound of a zipper. Does that apply to Wales also or are their sheep used to ignoring that sound as just a routine part of their day? :rolleyes:
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #142 - 07 Aug 2019, 15:50

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:57 pm wrote:Thank you for your kind response to my question. Even though the language is the same (except for West Virginia) customs and laws between our countries differ.

As an aside: I was taught in elementary school that Scotsmen wore kilts because sheep are afraid of the sound of a zipper. Does that apply to Wales also or are their sheep used to ignoring that sound as just a routine part of their day? :rolleyes:

Scotsmen wear kilts as a show of strength and power, proper Scots that is, not the wee Proddy cunts. The Welsh are a weaker race and do not wear kilts. Their affinity with sheep is a much darker subject.
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 221
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Bogside

Post #143 - 07 Aug 2019, 16:23

Thank you for making clear that which was hazy to me. :)
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #144 - 07 Aug 2019, 19:28

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:01 pm wrote:I can't help but notice your license plate - EWE- do you raise sheep? Do UK license plates hint at the owner's occupation or can one pay extra for a vanity plate?

The car was once owned by a Welshman and the vanity plate dates from this time. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick Asylum
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.


https://www.notforprofitfuneralplans.co.uk

Post #145 - 07 Aug 2019, 20:13

Many thanks for taking the time from your trip to inform me. :wave:
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #146 - 07 Aug 2019, 20:52



I'm afraid this is a disappointing photo. You should definitely have got a shot of the young lad having a piss.


Alternatively this would have satisfied....
Image
User avatar
Priory Jack
Members
 
Posts: 111
Joined: 23rd Jan 2018

Post #147 - 08 Aug 2019, 07:51

:grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick Asylum
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.


https://www.notforprofitfuneralplans.co.uk

Post #148 - 08 Aug 2019, 07:52

Day Twenty Seven

Image

It's a long drive today. I walk out to get GF Jnr his smoked salmon wrap and a couple of croissants for me. The hotel parking guy comes down with me to operate the hotel car lift. I love hotel car lifts. We're on the road by 9.30 and make our way to the coast on the motorway. I stop off at Tobacco Alley in Adinkerke to buy a mate some Dutch shag. We're in the tunnel by lunchtime. Now for the hard bit in England: 100 miles of overcrowded motorways with poor surfaces and loads of roadworks. Luckily I know the area west of London really well so we can duck the worst excesses of the M25. After nine hours on the road we arrive in Powick early evening. George doesn't turn up for another couple of hours but once he does he follows me round like a little puppy. That's it for another year, thanks for reading.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick Asylum
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.


https://www.notforprofitfuneralplans.co.uk

Post #149 - 08 Aug 2019, 12:52

:clap: And no one can tell that the Morgan is held together with cello tape and old clarinet reeds!

Thanks for all the photos! :)
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #150 - 08 Aug 2019, 21:17

Greasy Roads » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:52 am wrote: I stop off at Tobacco Alley in Adinkerke to buy a mate some Dutch shag.


I asked for Amber Leaf, you cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 348
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #151 - 08 Aug 2019, 21:31

routemaster » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:31 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:28 pm wrote:Why are Stormtroopers driving those Morgans? :wtf:

It's Luther Blissett you thick cunt. :wanker:

phpBB [video]


The helmets make them look like stormtroopers, you cunt. :wanker:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #152 - 08 Aug 2019, 22:23

Sonofsmegma » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:31 pm wrote:
routemaster » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:31 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:28 pm wrote:Why are Stormtroopers driving those Morgans? :wtf:

It's Luther Blissett you thick cunt. :wanker:

phpBB [video]


The helmets make them look like stormtroopers, you cunt. :wanker:

And I suppose in your silly little world, the headlights on the Morgan far right look like something out of Thomas the fucking Tank Engine? :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 333430
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Guisborough, gateway to the North
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #153 - 10 Aug 2019, 20:26

Image

Hmm, the similarity it's a bit vague.

The Stormtrooper likeness is there to see, cunt. :wanker:

Where's Gaz?

And re Thomas the Tank Engine, when is Greasy Roads going to serialise Thomas the Tank Top in the Viz Comic thread?
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #154 - 10 Aug 2019, 20:54

The O'Jays recorded The Love Train. Is one of these four either The or A Love Train? I've been curious for quite a while.
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #155 - 10 Aug 2019, 21:45

Sonofsmegma » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:26 pm wrote:Image

Hmm, the similarity it's a bit vague.

The Stormtrooper likeness is there to see, cunt. :wanker:

Where's Gaz?


Stormtroopers don't drive Morgans you thick cunt, they're more into XR2's, see my avatar. :wanker:

As for Thomas the Tank Engine, your image there is of the modern computer graphic Thomas, the old books had the engines looking much more spaced out than that. Image

Image
User avatar
Gazza
Members
 
Posts: 151
Joined: 13th Jan 2018
What a friend we have in Gabriel Jesus

Post #156 - 10 Aug 2019, 22:17

Gazza » 30 minutes ago wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:26 pm wrote:Image

Hmm, the similarity it's a bit vague.

The Stormtrooper likeness is there to see, cunt. :wanker:

Where's Gaz?


Stormtroopers don't drive Morgans you thick cunt, they're more into XR2's, see my avatar. :wanker:

As for Thomas the Tank Engine, your image there is of the modern computer graphic Thomas, the old books had the engines looking much more spaced out than that. Image

Image


Wow! The old image of the engine looks like tranquilizer time at the local Laughing Academy
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #157 - 17 Aug 2019, 23:38

Train engineers because they run on rails and lack public scrutiny and have tons of songs written about them, think they can get way with anything on the job :party:
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #158 - 18 Aug 2019, 07:10

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:38 am wrote:Train engineers because they run on rails and lack public scrutiny and have tons of songs written about them, think they can get way with anything on the job :party:

Considering the misery that bus drivers have inflicted on humanity it's surprising that bluesmen haven't written more songs about them:

Drunken Bus Driver Blues
My Young Daughter Done Got Thrown Off The Bus
See That My Grave Is Kept Clean After The Fatal Accident
Ignoring The Traffic Lights Blues
Boom, Boom, The Bus Has Crashed Into The Shops
The Bus Is Rollin' And Tumblin' Down The Ravine
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 4588
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Up the fucking creek
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Notts Forest 12 Leicester Soccer Club 0 - The biggest ever top tier defeat in the 131-year history of the Football League. :wanker:

Post #159 - 18 Aug 2019, 07:53

Jim Skidder » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:10 am wrote:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:38 am wrote:Train engineers because they run on rails and lack public scrutiny and have tons of songs written about them, think they can get way with anything on the job :party:

Considering the misery that bus drivers have inflicted on humanity it's surprising that bluesmen haven't written more songs about them:

Drunken Bus Driver Blues
My Young Daughter Done Got Thrown Off The Bus
See That My Grave Is Kept Clean After The Fatal Accident
Ignoring The Traffic Lights Blues
Boom, Boom, The Bus Has Crashed Into The Shops
The Bus Is Rollin' And Tumblin' Down The Ravine

It's Morgan drivers who need some songs written. :grrr:

19th Exhaust Pipe Breakdown
It's Raining In My Footwell
Ridin' Along On A Flatback, Honey
Wait In The Car Son, While I Go 2 Ewe
Morgan A Feeling (Of Greasing My Kingpins)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 333430
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Guisborough, gateway to the North
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #160 - 18 Aug 2019, 10:12

Jim Skidder » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:10 am wrote:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:38 am wrote:Train engineers because they run on rails and lack public scrutiny and have tons of songs written about them, think they can get way with anything on the job :party:

Considering the misery that bus drivers have inflicted on humanity it's surprising that bluesmen haven't written more songs about them:

Drunken Bus Driver Blues
My Young Daughter Done Got Thrown Off The Bus
See That My Grave Is Kept Clean After The Fatal Accident
Ignoring The Traffic Lights Blues
Boom, Boom, The Bus Has Crashed Into The Shops
The Bus Is Rollin' And Tumblin' Down The Ravine


:grin:

I'm still waiting for the day the last one happens to Routemaster :wanker: :angry: .
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test