View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What Do You Do For A Living? ; What be you being doing?

Post #1 - 07 Jun 2019, 06:31

I have a new, er, a new er, what er, ah fuck it, you're all my best mates, I love you all.
Right Said Fred
Members

Post #2 - 07 Jun 2019, 08:37

I've got a new career too, I'm a marriage guidance councillor.

And if Fred doesn't bring me some free booze home from his brewery job soon, I'll rip his fucking throat out. :grrr:
Sioux
Members

Post #3 - 07 Jun 2019, 09:07

I relocated to South Wales where I landed a job at the steelworks. I got made redundant a few months back after nearly blowing the place up, but walked straight into a new job with Ford. :)
Bombastard
Members

Post #4 - 07 Jun 2019, 09:25

Hic :X
A Worthless Man
Members

Post #5 - 24 Aug 2019, 09:22

Next person to persist with this gets it in the Neck.

The topic is clearly stated.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #6 - 24 Aug 2019, 09:39

dannynomates » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:22 am wrote:

Next person to persist with this gets it in the Neck.

The topic is clearly stated.

Dan

Is that instead of getting the Consequences or

as well as .?

come and have a go if you think your hard Enough ,

Hic :X
Freddie And The Dreamers Fuck Off
Members

Post #7 - 24 Aug 2019, 09:53

I suspect dannynomates is having Daughter issues, there's no other logical explanation for this type of behaviour. :grrr:
Gruff
Members

Post #8 - 24 Aug 2019, 10:18

Thread locked for an hour. I warned there'd be Consequences and you'd get it in the Neck.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #9 - 24 Aug 2019, 18:49

With the lack of action on this thread, and lack of a worklife in general - RM, Jim S, DelBoy and I being among the few exceptions - it seems to be a default location for layabouts. Considering the decline in civilized behavior among "advanced" nations, doing nothing is actually a plus for society. :yes:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #10 - 24 Aug 2019, 19:47

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:49 pm wrote: doing nothing is actually a plus for society. :yes:

I did nothing for many years, and was rewarded handsomely with an obscene pay-out and pension deal at the age of 35. So yes, given I now spend my days doing nothing but stroll the canals of Wiltshire and drink in Alpine bars, oh and drive recklessly in my swish BMW laughing at the ne'r do wells, I'd say doing nothing is a definite necessity for society. :grin:
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #11 - 24 Aug 2019, 19:58

Slushy » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:47 pm wrote:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:49 pm wrote: doing nothing is actually a plus for society. :yes:

I did nothing for many years, and was rewarded handsomely with an obscene pay-out and pension deal at the age of 35. So yes, given I now spend my days doing nothing but stroll the canals of Wiltshire and drink in Alpine bars, oh and drive recklessly in my swish BMW laughing at the ne'r do wells, I'd say doing nothing is a definite necessity for society. :grin:

I've done nothing since the day I quit school age 5. Me Mam looks after me and our Emma, and S4 when he's not tagged, and keeps me in Woodpecker and wacky. I've no need to roam the streets of Salford like the other druggies do, so my lifestyle is deffo good for society. Image
Gazza
Members

What a friend we have in Gabriel Jesus Image

Post #12 - 24 Aug 2019, 20:09

Gazza » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:58 pm wrote:

I've done nothing since the day I quit school age 5. Me Mam looks after me and our Emma, and S4 when he's not tagged, and keeps me in Woodpecker and wacky. I've no need to roam the streets of Salford like the other druggies do, so my lifestyle is deffo good for society. Image

In that case it isn't what you do for a living, is it? Well there have to be Consequences.

Gazza warned for wandering off-topic..

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #13 - 24 Aug 2019, 20:39

dannynomates » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:09 pm wrote:
Gazza » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:58 pm wrote:

In that case it isn't what you do for a living, is it? Well there have to be Consequences.

Gazza warned for wandering off-topic..

Dan

Obviously I do fook all, and it makes me a living as I get me benefits. There'll be Consequences now if you ever set foot near S4, you mark my words. :grrr:
Gazza
Members

What a friend we have in Gabriel Jesus Image

Post #14 - 11 Sep 2019, 19:56

I work alongside a disparate team of workers in the brewery. One of whom I have particular dislike of. He is an Asylum Seeker from Southern Sudan and arrived here 2 years ago via Italy (from Libya in a small dinghy) and then from Belgium (under a lorry).
It took 2 years, when he was not allowed to work, to get immigrant status, and we are his first job.
His English is poor, but his work ethic is high.
These are the type of cunts we need to get rid of.
I have told him he is a hero for getting here in such an awful, dangerous way, and would be even more of a hero if he fucked off back where he came from in the same way. :grrr:
Right Said Fred
Members

Post #15 - 13 Sep 2019, 06:23

I've been sick. I'm a bit pissed. :mellow:
FriedBurger
Members

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test