View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Moral Dilemmas ; What be the right thing to be being doing?

Post #1 - 12 Apr 2019, 08:05

The person who had parked behind me on a hill last night hadn't set their handbrake properly and their car had rolled forward into mine, fortunately without causing any damage. I couldn't see anything else for it but to drive off. The car behind then rolled into the kerb opposite. What should I have done? :wtf:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #2 - 12 Apr 2019, 08:32

Greasy Roads » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:05 am wrote:The person who had parked behind me on a hill last night hadn't set their handbrake properly and their car had rolled forward into mine, fortunately without causing any damage. I couldn't see anything else for it but to drive off. The car behind then rolled into the kerb opposite. What should I have done? :wtf:

Well this is typical of a BMW drivers' "fuck you I'm alright" attitude. :angry:

You should have waited till the other person got back so they could apply their handbrake properly thus causing no further problems. No time for that? Then find a couple of bricks and chock their front wheels so their car stays in place when you drive off. There'd be plenty of random bricks lying around in Bristol. But no, you just jump in and fuck off with complete disregard for the consequences. :grrr:
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #3 - 12 Apr 2019, 08:37

routemaster » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:32 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:05 am wrote:The person who had parked behind me on a hill last night hadn't set their handbrake properly and their car had rolled forward into mine, fortunately without causing any damage. I couldn't see anything else for it but to drive off. The car behind then rolled into the kerb opposite. What should I have done? :wtf:

You should have waited till the other person got back so they could apply their handbrake properly thus causing no further problems. No time for that? Then find a couple of bricks and chock their front wheels so their car stays in place when you drive off. There'd be plenty of random bricks lying around in Bristol. But no, you just jump in and fuck off with complete disregard for the consequences. :grrr:

As much as it pains me to say this, I have to agree.
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #4 - 12 Apr 2019, 09:01

Mushshrooms » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:37 am wrote:

It was only a Renault. :mellow:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #5 - 12 Apr 2019, 22:07

Greasy Roads » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:01 am wrote:

It doesn't matter what make of car it was, your attitude suggests a smugness I do not care for.

Greasy Roads warned for lording it over drivers of ordinary cars.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #6 - 13 Apr 2019, 05:38

dannynomates » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:07 pm wrote:

It doesn't matter what make of car it was, your attitude suggests a smugness I do not care for.

Dan

FFS, who's the villain here?

(a) some cunt who doesn't set their handbrake, doesn't leave their car in gear, and doesn't point their front wheels at the kerb

(b) me

?
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #7 - 13 Apr 2019, 07:06

Greasy Roads » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:38 am wrote:

Dan

(a) some cunt who doesn't set their handbrake, doesn't leave their car in gear, and doesn't point their front wheels at the kerb

(b) me

?

You (b)

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #8 - 13 Apr 2019, 07:39

dannynomates » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:06 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:38 am wrote:

Dan

(b) me

?

You (b)

Dan

Twat. :angry:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Return to General Chat