View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Dreams of other forum members

Post #1 - 15 Feb 2019, 10:14

Jim Skidder. We were in our birthday suits and together in an office. He had a goat. He kept referring to Miss Rosa Klebb, his assistant.
Mr. Martial
Members

Post #2 - 15 Feb 2019, 22:33

:X

I often dream of cruising with Greasy Roads in his red sports car, I like to grease his king pins which he allows me to do. :wub:
Jim Skidder
Members

Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #3 - 16 Feb 2019, 07:37

Routemaster. I was on his bus which he was driving in his birthday suit. The conductress Miss Rosa Klebb was pointing at him and laughing. The other passengers were all goats.
Mr. Martial
Members

Post #4 - 17 Feb 2019, 08:52

Mr. Martial » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:37 am wrote:Routemaster. I was on his bus which he was driving in his birthday suit. The conductress Miss Rosa Klebb was pointing at him and laughing. The other passengers were all goats.

I had a daydream variation of this after reading it, when you drift off while half awake...

In the above scenario, the goats were all armed.

They were shooting at Routemaster :wanker: . As they should do. :) :devil:

However like in a film most of them were somehow missing :grrr: , despite shooting at short range, and Routemaster :wanker: was ducking his head and moving from side to side wildly, to avoid the shots and ricocheting bullets.

I guess as goats they have an excuse, but hopefully they will improve quickly :angry:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #5 - 17 Feb 2019, 10:49

I dreamt I was a cat and I had my arse stuffed in routemaster's face all night. :mellow:
Treekut
Members

Post #6 - 17 Feb 2019, 20:06

Steve70nearly. We were both in our birthday suits in a field together with 49 shaved goats which were being herded by Rosa Klebb. He ran off after a sheep.
Mr. Martial
Members

Post #7 - 18 Feb 2019, 06:35

I dreamt that Routemaster :wanker: crashed his bus on a hillside. Thankfully it was empty at the time, as no-one had got on it as they felt the driver looked a right cunt.

He rolled down the hill, and goats were stepping over, and on him, bleating.

Mr Martial stood there, taking black and white photos to document this.
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #8 - 18 Feb 2019, 07:24

Sonofsmegma » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:35 am wrote:I dreamt that Routemaster :wanker: crashed his bus on a hillside. Thankfully it was empty at the time, as no-one had got on it as they felt the driver looked a right cunt.

How did you know the photos were black and white? :shrug:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #9 - 18 Feb 2019, 07:29

Greasy Roads » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:24 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:35 am wrote:I dreamt that Routemaster :wanker: crashed his bus on a hillside. Thankfully it was empty at the time, as no-one had got on it as they felt the driver looked a right cunt.

How did you know the photos were black and white? :shrug:

Dreams give you extra knowledge about things like that.
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #10 - 18 Feb 2019, 18:58

I dreamed I saw St. Augustine and he was a forum member.
FlowerCake
Members

I mean to help you.

Post #11 - 08 Mar 2019, 08:10

FlowerCake » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:58 pm wrote:I dreamed I saw St. Augustine and he was a forum member.

Eat your heart out Bob Dylan.
Treekut
Members

Post #12 - 22 Mar 2019, 11:21

Last night I dreamt that A Worthless Man and I had a lovely cuddle!

I won't give you the whole story (which was epic like Jilly Cooper), but the relevant scenes were:

- A large gang of us are travelling up the street on a train of goats, and A Worried Man has me in an affectionate hug which also serves to keep me from falling off and onto the road. He pulls my head in towards his breasts and says:

"I've always loved you, do you want it?"

- Feeling pity for him like in real life, I invite AWM home to dinner. We start walking towards my house from the town on a hill which I know to be mine but is packed with unexpected features. Everything is brand new and looks great. We end up lost in a beautiful grade one listed building, part multi storey carpark, part block of flats, which claims to be Waitrose.

Also featured cameo appearances by Theresa May ("Brexit means Brexit yer whores") and John Lydon ("Do you want some butter?").

AWM was black and white, looked very cold, and had a lovely mop of blond hair like Boris Johnson(a recurring theme in my Fall and FoF related dreams).

For the goat train, picture longer versions of these connected together:

Chavahoy
Members

Post #13 - 22 Mar 2019, 13:50

Crikey Chavahoy, that wasn't a dream, it really happened.
A Worthless Man
Members

Post #14 - 22 Mar 2019, 14:09

A Worthless Man » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:50 pm wrote:Crikey Chavahoy, that wasn't a dream, it really happened.

Really? You're getting the dry cleaning bill in that case. :grrr:
Chavahoy
Members

Post #15 - 23 Mar 2019, 07:08

:lol:
Starsky-Jalfrezi
Members

Post #16 - 15 May 2019, 10:35

I was dreaming about Right Said Fred last night. I was in my kitchen and he was trying to get me to appreciate Morrissey. "You'll like this one" he said.

It started like most Morrissey songs, sweeping strings and all that, it suddenly it was filled with foul language, "cunt , wank"that sort of thing, along with lots of farting noises. Fred asked me what I thought but it was too late as I spotted his knife and slashed my wrist before dying. :wtf:
Chavahoy
Members

Post #17 - 16 May 2019, 06:56

Chavahoy » Wed May 15, 2019 11:35 am wrote:I was dreaming about Right Said Fred last night. I was in my kitchen and he was trying to get me to appreciate Morrissey. "You'll like this one" he said.

It started like most Morrissey songs, sweeping strings and all that, it suddenly it was filled with foul language, "cunt , wank"that sort of thing, along with lots of farting noises. Fred asked me what I thought but it was too late as I spotted his knife and slashed my wrist before dying. :wtf:

Where were the goats? :wtf:
A Worthless Man
Members

Post #18 - 16 May 2019, 08:31

A Worthless Man » Thu May 16, 2019 7:56 am wrote:
Chavahoy » Wed May 15, 2019 11:35 am wrote:I was dreaming about Right Said Fred last night. I was in my kitchen and he was trying to get me to appreciate Morrissey. "You'll like this one" he said.

Where were the goats? :wtf:

Fred ate them. :(
Chavahoy
Members

Return to General Chat