View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Greasy Roads' Magical Mystery New Year Break ; If you go away

Post #21 - 10 Jan 2019, 11:24

Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:35 am wrote: Ted Gardener would really like this place, it has weird records about morse code and 'ting.

I'm desperate to get hold of this 5 disc leather bound vinyl set, GF, if you see a copy.

I've got an overload of all LPs "Womble" that I bagged from a flea market in Kettering if you're looking for a swap.
Ted Gardener
Members

Post #22 - 10 Jan 2019, 11:32

Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:35 am wrote:
Rain is forecast around midday so we decide to put off the Acropolis until tomorrow........ We take a look at more roons, the Olympian Temple before walking back to the hotel as rain is now threatening. This means missing the Ancient Library where the fabled ancient librarian Dannynoanysus drove all the punters away by chiselling corrections into the tablets. The afternoon's a washout.

This is exactly why I never go on holiday, the constant rain and the place in roons. I can get all that in Salisbury.
A Worthless Man
Members

Post #23 - 10 Jan 2019, 11:35

Ted Gardener » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:24 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:35 am wrote: Ted Gardener would really like this place, it has weird records about morse code and 'ting.

I'm desperate to get hold of this 5 disc leather bound vinyl set, GF, if you see a copy.

I've got an overload of all LPs "Womble" that I bagged from a flea market in Kettering if you're looking for a swap.

..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. ..-.
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #24 - 10 Jan 2019, 11:45

Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:35 am wrote:
Ted Gardener » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:24 am wrote:

..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. ..-.

-.-- --- ..- / -.-. ..- -. - :grrr:
Ted Gardener
Members

Post #25 - 10 Jan 2019, 13:05

Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:35 am wrote: As I'm eating they're playing My Heart Must Go on their stereo so I'm imagining Alan Hutton getting the ball in our half and skipping past five Birmingham defenders before slotting the ball past the keeper with his wrong foot. Life doesn't get much better than this.

Surely it's 'My Heart Must Go On' on their stereo? :wanker:
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #26 - 10 Jan 2019, 14:34

routemaster » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:05 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:35 am wrote: As I'm eating they're playing My Heart Must Go on their stereo so I'm imagining Alan Hutton getting the ball in our half and skipping past five Birmingham defenders before slotting the ball past the keeper with his wrong foot. Life doesn't get much better than this.

phpBB [video]

So it is. :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #27 - 10 Jan 2019, 15:28

Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:34 pm wrote:

phpBB [video]

So it is. :)

:shake:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #28 - 11 Jan 2019, 05:22

Day Five

The weather is fine today, it's sunny and the temperature is at least ten degrees higher. Finally it's the Acropolis. Like all the great European sights nothing prepares you for how wonderful this is. An added bonus of coming here at this time of year is that it's quiet as well. We spend a couple of hours there then walk back to the hotel to shed a layer of clothing as it's really quite warm now. In the afternoon we wander up to the hellenic Motor Museum which is meant to be pretty good but the work-shy Greek bastards only open it until 2. No wonder their economy has gone down the toilet. Instead we take in a few markets and have a long walk back to the hotel. We go back to our usual restaurant and once more have a superb meal. I have a pork steak and GF Jnr has Beef Youvetsi. No football tonight.

Tonight's visual media: more Narcos: Mexico
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #29 - 11 Jan 2019, 14:36

I've uploaded a video of the Hellonearth Motor Museum from when I was last in Athens. This way you'll see all the fine vehicles on display without bothering those Greek workshy cunts. :)

phpBB [video]

I'm sure there's one of your old Morgan contraptions tucked away if you look carefully. :grin:
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #30 - 11 Jan 2019, 16:21

"Wish you were here"? Thank Donald I'm not there, what a sorry hellhole it looks. Buildings falling down, roads in a shocking state, our President would never allow our great country to go to rack and ruin like that. These are the sort of nations that squander their financial resources then come cap in hand to the US of A looking for aid - well it ain't happening! :grrr:
Dr Ron Jock
Members

Making America great again.

Post #31 - 11 Jan 2019, 16:26

I wish I was there....
Priory Jack
Members

Post #32 - 11 Jan 2019, 16:32

You'd wish you weren't, you cassock wearing cunt. :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #33 - 11 Jan 2019, 20:33

Me and my beloved Erica are to visit Greece next June for our 30th anniversary.

I hope they smarten the place up by then, Erica is most particular about the places I get her pregnant. :mellow:
JuicyEric
Members

Post #34 - 12 Jan 2019, 08:34

Day Six

Our last day. One reputable internet weather forecasting service says it's going to rain all day, another says it's going to be fine. It isn't raining so having packed and stored the bags we go out. We visit a place called Technopolis which is meant to be a 20th century theme park situated in an old gas works but it's absolute bollocks. We walk up town and go to the archaeological museum which is wonderful. The bronze statues that have been dragged out of the sea are breathtaking, particularly the one of the boy on the horse. We grab a couple of sandwiches for the airport and walk back to the hotel where our taxi is waiting. Our flight is delayed by half an hour and then by another half an hour when there is an almighty thunderstorm. We eventually get back to the car at 10.30 and have a McDonalds in Oxford before arriving home in the early hours to be greeted by a very friendly tabby cat.
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #35 - 12 Jan 2019, 11:44

Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:34 am wrote: We eventually get back to the car at 10.30 and have a McDonalds in Oxford before arriving home in the early hours to be greeted by a very friendly tabby cat.

You animal hating cunt, gorging yourselves on meat burgers while poor George is not only very friendly but very thin as well. :cry2:
Right Said Fred
Members

Post #36 - 15 Jan 2019, 07:30

Right Said Fred » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:44 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:34 am wrote: We eventually get back to the car at 10.30 and have a McDonalds in Oxford before arriving home in the early hours to be greeted by a very friendly tabby cat.

You animal hating cunt, gorging yourselves on meat burgers while poor George is not only very friendly but very thin as well. :cry2:

George is very well looked after by my cat-mad neighbour while I'm away. She buys him treats and cat milk, none of that veggie shit. :angry:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #37 - 15 Jan 2019, 20:57

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you've cheered me up for a bit!
Starsky-Jalfrezi
Members

Post #38 - 15 Jan 2019, 21:17

Starsky-Jalfrezi » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:57 pm wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't be fooled Starsky, this is the bloke who allows his cat mad neighbour to feed George treats and cat milk. Any other time the poor little sod has to fend for himself, then gets bollocked for bringing mice home. :angry:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #39 - 16 Jan 2019, 00:16

For fuck's sake, you utter cunt. :wanker:

It's as if you *try* to be like Dannynomates.. And fucking succeed!!! :wanker: :grrr:

:finger:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #40 - 16 Jan 2019, 08:24

routemaster » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 pm wrote:
Starsky-Jalfrezi » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:57 pm wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't be fooled Starsky, this is the bloke who allows his cat mad neighbour to feed George treats and cat milk. Any other time the poor little sod has to fend for himself, then gets bollocked for bringing mice home. :angry:

Routemaster is talking out of his arse as usual Starsky. Does he look undernourished? :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Previous

Return to General Chat