View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football League Guess The Score Corner ; What be the result being?

Post #261 - 11 May 2020, 06:51

Image

:banana2:
User avatar
Fred Drivel
Members
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 30th Dec 2019
Location: Wankendorf
English Schweinhund

Post #262 - 17 May 2020, 18:57

Good to see Leicester fend off United in the final match, while it was business as usual for Villa. :lol: :lcfc:

Image



Less chuffed with the final table, although my last week performance was good. Greasy Roads didn't win, that is the main thing. :clap:

Image
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339990
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #263 - 17 May 2020, 19:03

I came above you, you cunt.

:banana2:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5522
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #264 - 17 May 2020, 19:07

Greasy Roads » Sun May 17, 2020 8:03 pm wrote:I came above you, you cunt.

:banana2:

You were beaten by a fucking Kraut. :wanker:
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 401
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: England's green and pleasant land

Post #265 - 05 Jul 2020, 06:50

I don't post much these days, the few times I do it's usually met with some smart cunt with a smug patronising reply, usually involving long words in order to make themselves look clever. They don't look clever, they come across as twats. There's a hardcore of about half a dozen here who sit waiting like vultures, most have contributed to this current witch hunt and know who they are - some I used to respect, plus KC who just likes to kick this sort of crap off. I might just join Stranger because this forum is a nasty vitriolic hateful place to be.Now the predictions season has finished I'll take it from here. Don't bother replying because I'm really not interested anymore.
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339990
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #266 - 05 Jul 2020, 06:52

routemaster » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:50 am wrote:I don't post much these days, the few times I do it's usually met with some smart cunt with a smug patronising reply, usually involving long words in order to make themselves look clever. They don't look clever, they come across as twats. There's a hardcore of about half a dozen here who sit waiting like vultures, most have contributed to this current witch hunt and know who they are - some I used to respect, plus KC who just likes to kick this sort of crap off. I might just join Stranger because this forum is a nasty vitriolic hateful place to be.Now the predictions season has finished I'll take it from here. Don't bother replying because I'm really not interested anymore.

Words like twat and cunt are sexist in the US.
User avatar
buzzliteyr
Members
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #267 - 05 Jul 2020, 06:54

buzzliteyr » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:52 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:50 am wrote:I don't post much these days, the few times I do it's usually met with some smart cunt with a smug patronising reply, usually involving long words in order to make themselves look clever. They don't look clever, they come across as twats. There's a hardcore of about half a dozen here who sit waiting like vultures, most have contributed to this current witch hunt and know who they are - some I used to respect, plus KC who just likes to kick this sort of crap off. I might just join Stranger because this forum is a nasty vitriolic hateful place to be.Now the predictions season has finished I'll take it from here. Don't bother replying because I'm really not interested anymore.

Words like twat and cunt are sexist in the US.

Thank you buzzliteyr.

routemaster warned for using words which are sexist in the US.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #268 - 05 Jul 2020, 09:10

dannynomates » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:54 am wrote:
buzzliteyr » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:52 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:50 am wrote:I don't post much these days, the few times I do it's usually met with some smart cunt with a smug patronising reply, usually involving long words in order to make themselves look clever. They don't look clever, they come across as twats. There's a hardcore of about half a dozen here who sit waiting like vultures, most have contributed to this current witch hunt and know who they are - some I used to respect, plus KC who just likes to kick this sort of crap off. I might just join Stranger because this forum is a nasty vitriolic hateful place to be.Now the predictions season has finished I'll take it from here. Don't bother replying because I'm really not interested anymore.

Words like twat and cunt are sexist in the US.

Thank you buzzliteyr.

routemaster warned for using words which are sexist in the US.

Dan

Two points:

1. My account has been hacked yet again, unless I posted that in my sleep. :grrr:

2. To also give me a warning over it proves what a hateful forum this has become, and unless Slushy begs me to stay, I shall not post here again. :angry:

3. Buzzliteyr should be reported for excessive profanity.
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339990
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #269 - 05 Jul 2020, 09:27

routemaster » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:10 am wrote:
dannynomates » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:54 am wrote:
buzzliteyr » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:52 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:50 am wrote:I don't post much these days, the few times I do it's usually met with some smart cunt with a smug patronising reply, usually involving long words in order to make themselves look clever. They don't look clever, they come across as twats. There's a hardcore of about half a dozen here who sit waiting like vultures, most have contributed to this current witch hunt and know who they are - some I used to respect, plus KC who just likes to kick this sort of crap off. I might just join Stranger because this forum is a nasty vitriolic hateful place to be.Now the predictions season has finished I'll take it from here. Don't bother replying because I'm really not interested anymore.

Words like twat and cunt are sexist in the US.

Thank you buzzliteyr.

routemaster warned for using words which are sexist in the US.

Dan

Two points:

1. My account has been hacked yet again, unless I posted that in my sleep. :grrr:

2. To also give me a warning over it proves what a hateful forum this has become, and unless Slushy begs me to stay, I shall not post here again. :angry:

3. Buzzliteyr should be reported for excessive profanity.

That's three points.

routemaster warned for posting the wrong number of points.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #270 - 05 Jul 2020, 09:38

dannynomates » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:27 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:10 am wrote:
dannynomates » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:54 am wrote:
buzzliteyr » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:52 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:50 am wrote:I don't post much these days, the few times I do it's usually met with some smart cunt with a smug patronising reply, usually involving long words in order to make themselves look clever. They don't look clever, they come across as twats. There's a hardcore of about half a dozen here who sit waiting like vultures, most have contributed to this current witch hunt and know who they are - some I used to respect, plus KC who just likes to kick this sort of crap off. I might just join Stranger because this forum is a nasty vitriolic hateful place to be.Now the predictions season has finished I'll take it from here. Don't bother replying because I'm really not interested anymore.

Words like twat and cunt are sexist in the US.

Thank you buzzliteyr.

routemaster warned for using words which are sexist in the US.

Dan

Two points:

1. My account has been hacked yet again, unless I posted that in my sleep. :grrr:

2. To also give me a warning over it proves what a hateful forum this has become, and unless Slushy begs me to stay, I shall not post here again. :angry:

3. Buzzliteyr should be reported for excessive profanity.

That's three points.

routemaster warned for posting the wrong number of points.

Dan

Right, that's it. I'm not putting up with this shit any longer. I'm staying. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339990
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #271 - 05 Jul 2020, 11:55

Oh come on RM, it's just a bunch of people wittering on, getting on, not getting on, leaving, coming back and then leaving again. You've said you're going to go so fuck off. I've never liked you a lot and imagined getting on your bus and and saying hi, guess who, and then refusing to pay my fare. So I found what you said made me quite sad as that little fantasy is no more.
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 190
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #272 - 05 Jul 2020, 12:38

Yes, c'mon RM. :(

Image
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 207
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: The hell of this capitalist dictatorship

Post #273 - 08 Sep 2020, 06:30

We're off and running! :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5522
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #274 - 08 Sep 2020, 09:35

Greasy Roads » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:30 am wrote:We're off and running! :)

I know, I posted mine a week ago.

Let’s hope Happy Jack, Phil-ah and Slushy don’t see this. :snigger:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339990
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #275 - 15 Sep 2020, 14:59

Image

Slushy is going to piss me off this season, I can tell. :angry:

But apart from him and Phil-ah, everything else is good. :lcfc:


I wonder why the full league table is just one rather than the usual Premier League and Not-So Premier League? There's a dividing line midway down but it's all one league. :shrug:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339990
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #276 - 15 Sep 2020, 15:09

routemaster » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:59 pm wrote:I wonder why the full league table is just one rather than the usual Premier League and Not-So Premier League? There's a dividing line midway down but it's all one league. :shrug:

This was explained in Brian's initial email. :mellow:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5522
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #277 - 15 Sep 2020, 15:39

Greasy Roads » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:09 pm wrote:
routemaster » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:59 pm wrote:I wonder why the full league table is just one rather than the usual Premier League and Not-So Premier League? There's a dividing line midway down but it's all one league. :shrug:

This was explained in Brian's initial email. :mellow:

Can you explain it because that email will be at my other email address that I can't access anymore? :wtf:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339990
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #278 - 15 Sep 2020, 18:43

I am thinking of withdrawing because it is affecting my mental health trying to predict Stevenage scores. :(
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #279 - 15 Sep 2020, 18:52

Happy Jack » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:43 pm wrote:I am thinking of withdrawing because it is affecting my mental health trying to predict Stevenage scores. :(

They've lost their last six games if that helps. :grin:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339990
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Unfortunately not beneath the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #280 - 05 Oct 2020, 08:18

Image

The natural order is gradually being restored. :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5522
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test