View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football League Guess The Score Corner ; What be the result being?

Post #121 - 02 Aug 2019, 07:21

Greasy Roads » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:10 am wrote:
routemaster» Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:23 am wrote:
Phil-ah » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:20 am wrote:We're up and running again for the new season! :clap:

I was reminded at 6am, I'm so thrilled. :banana:

Dan

You're not even in it, you cunt. :shrug:

Of course I fucking am. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331943
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #122 - 02 Aug 2019, 08:02

routemaster » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:21 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:10 am wrote:
routemaster» Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:23 am wrote:
Phil-ah » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:20 am wrote:We're up and running again for the new season! :clap:

I was reminded at 6am, I'm so thrilled. :banana:

Dan

You're not even in it, you cunt. :shrug:

Of course I fucking am. :angry:

So why have you signed yourself Dan? :wtf:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #123 - 02 Aug 2019, 09:45

Greasy Roads » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:02 am wrote:
routemaster » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:21 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:10 am wrote:
routemaster» Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:23 am wrote:
Phil-ah » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:20 am wrote:We're up and running again for the new season! :clap:

I was reminded at 6am, I'm so thrilled. :banana:

Dan

You're not even in it, you cunt. :shrug:

Of course I fucking am. :angry:

So why have you signed yourself Dan? :wtf:

Oh ffs! :cry2:

It's been a long morning. :laugh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331943
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #124 - 03 Aug 2019, 21:37

I'm not one to make a fuss, but why do Greasy Roads and Tina get the honour of joint 2nd while Angus and myself are given joint 4th, yet WE ALL HAVE THE SAME FUCKING POINTS?? :grrr:

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331943
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #125 - 03 Aug 2019, 22:51

If during the season, two people are on the same points, the system will put the person having more correct scores higher.

Have you never thought of reading the rules, you thick cunt? :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #126 - 03 Aug 2019, 23:23

Greasy Roads » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:51 pm wrote:
If during the season, two people are on the same points, the system will put the person having more correct scores higher.

Have you never thought of reading the rules, you thick cunt? :wanker:

Early days. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331943
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #127 - 05 Aug 2019, 22:31

Order has been restored. :)

Image

:huh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331943
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #128 - 06 Aug 2019, 06:00

routemaster » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:31 pm wrote:Order has been restored. :)

Image

:huh:

Early days. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #129 - 09 Aug 2019, 13:27

:)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #130 - 09 Aug 2019, 19:55

Oh fuck!!! :D

I've done it again. :duh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331943
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #131 - 09 Aug 2019, 20:02

routemaster » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:55 pm wrote:Oh fuck!!! :D

I've done it again. :duh:

:wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #132 - 09 Aug 2019, 20:06


I did it last season too - look who won our league. :fu:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331943
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #133 - 09 Aug 2019, 20:15

routemaster » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:06 pm wrote:

I did it last season too - look who won our league. :fu:

Early days. :grin:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #134 - 10 Aug 2019, 06:38

I reckon I'll be ahead in the FOF league by three o'clock. After that it's all gravy. :grin:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #135 - 11 Aug 2019, 18:34

Image

:banana:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #136 - 11 Aug 2019, 21:09


Pretty low scoring all round, early days. :fu:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331943
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #137 - 12 Aug 2019, 06:36

routemaster » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:09 pm wrote:

Pretty low scoring all round, early days. :fu:

You'll be saying that at Christmas. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #138 - Yesterday, 05:45

Image

:banana:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #139 - Yesterday, 07:26


Not bad considering I dropped a week. :fu:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331943
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #140 - Yesterday, 08:57

routemaster » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 am wrote:

Not bad considering I dropped a week. :fu:

:dunce:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron