View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football League Guess The Score Corner ; What be the result being?

Post #1 - 30 Dec 2018, 07:58

It's about time this had its own dedicated thread as I've been monopolising the What's Pleasing You Right Now thread every time I beat routemaster. And now Right Said Fred and Phil-ah have joined they'll be more people beating him.

Here are the previous seasons' champions:

Winter 2017 - Greasy Roads
Spring 2018 - Greasy Roads
Winter 2018 - Greasy Roads
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #2 - 30 Dec 2018, 10:24

You won by the skin of your teeth this time you cunt, bring it on. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #3 - 03 Jan 2019, 07:38

Are you going to predict this week, or what? :wtf:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #4 - 03 Jan 2019, 11:48

I'll post mine tonight.
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #5 - 05 Jan 2019, 10:06

Image

:wanker:
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #6 - 05 Jan 2019, 20:49

Fucking cup matches. :grrr:


Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #7 - 05 Jan 2019, 21:10

routemaster » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:49 pm wrote:Fucking cup matches. :grrr:


Image

:wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #8 - 12 Jan 2019, 13:31

I often post my predictions but somehow forget to hit submit, and lose a week's points. It's not my fault, it's my bloody iPhone and iPad, I blame them entirely. :angry:

Anyway. should this occur, please bear with me and I still aim to finish top half of the table. :huh:
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #9 - 12 Jan 2019, 20:55

Phil-ah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:31 pm wrote:I often post my predictions but somehow forget to hit submit, and lose a week's points. It's not my fault, it's my bloody iPhone and iPad, I blame them entirely. :angry:

Anyway. should this occur, please bear with me and I still aim to finish top half of the table. :huh:

That seems incredibly disrespectful. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #10 - 12 Jan 2019, 21:10

Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:55 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:31 pm wrote:I often post my predictions but somehow forget to hit submit, and lose a week's points. It's not my fault, it's my bloody iPhone and iPad, I blame them entirely. :angry:

Anyway. should this occur, please bear with me and I still aim to finish top half of the table. :huh:

That seems incredibly disrespectful. :grrr:

I'll show you disrepectful, I wish the cunts at KIP League would hurry up and update their site. :angry:
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #11 - 12 Jan 2019, 21:39

Phil-ah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:10 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:55 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:31 pm wrote:I often post my predictions but somehow forget to hit submit, and lose a week's points. It's not my fault, it's my bloody iPhone and iPad, I blame them entirely. :angry:

Anyway. should this occur, please bear with me and I still aim to finish top half of the table. :huh:

That seems incredibly disrespectful. :grrr:

I'll show you disrepectful, I wish the cunts at KIP League would hurry up and update their site. :angry:

The site from which live scores are harvested (www.livefootball.com) is down. Hopefully this is temporary or that bit of the system will have to be re-rewritten.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #12 - 12 Jan 2019, 21:44

Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:39 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:10 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:55 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:31 pm wrote:I often post my predictions but somehow forget to hit submit, and lose a week's points. It's not my fault, it's my bloody iPhone and iPad, I blame them entirely. :angry:

Anyway. should this occur, please bear with me and I still aim to finish top half of the table. :huh:

That seems incredibly disrespectful. :grrr:

I'll show you disrepectful, I wish the cunts at KIP League would hurry up and update their site. :angry:

The site from which live scores are harvested (http://www.livefootball.com) is down. Hopefully this is temporary or that bit of the system will have to be re-rewritten.

I fucking knew that KIP site was dodgy when Fred, Phil and myself ended up bottom of the second league last week. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #13 - 13 Jan 2019, 15:34

routemaster » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:44 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:39 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:10 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:55 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:31 pm wrote:I often post my predictions but somehow forget to hit submit, and lose a week's points. It's not my fault, it's my bloody iPhone and iPad, I blame them entirely. :angry:

Anyway. should this occur, please bear with me and I still aim to finish top half of the table. :huh:

That seems incredibly disrespectful. :grrr:

I'll show you disrepectful, I wish the cunts at KIP League would hurry up and update their site. :angry:

The site from which live scores are harvested (http://www.livefootball.com) is down. Hopefully this is temporary or that bit of the system will have to be re-rewritten.

I fucking knew that KIP site was dodgy when Fred, Phil and myself ended up bottom of the second league last week. :grrr:

Live scores have been restored. You might like to look away now. :mutley:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #14 - 13 Jan 2019, 18:39

User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #15 - 13 Jan 2019, 21:21

IN THE NAME OF FUCKING SANITY!!! :swear:

I knew it was bad but not that fucking bad. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #16 - 14 Jan 2019, 08:13

Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:58 am wrote: And now Right Said Fred and Phil-ah have joined they'll be more people beating him.

Image

:huh:
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #17 - 20 Jan 2019, 00:12

Fuck it. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #18 - 20 Jan 2019, 07:50


This live league table thing works well, doesn't it? :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #19 - 20 Jan 2019, 20:12

Ranieri is a great bloke. :clap:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #20 - 20 Jan 2019, 20:44

routemaster » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:12 pm wrote:Ranieri is a great bloke. :clap:

He manages some right shit clubs. :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Next

Return to General Chat