View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Questions And Answers ; Ask questions, get answers

Post #61 - 25 Nov 2019, 15:35

Jeff Beck's Knob » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:00 pm wrote:Anyone have an idea what an original US pressing of Abbey Road on Apple might be worth? Good condition, original sleeve intact.

I'm desperate to get rid of the fucker. :wtf:

Image

Can you see a drain cover on the crossing?
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #62 - 25 Nov 2019, 16:40

Greasy Roads » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:35 pm wrote:
Jeff Beck's Knob » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:00 pm wrote:Anyone have an idea what an original US pressing of Abbey Road on Apple might be worth? Good condition, original sleeve intact.

I'm desperate to get rid of the fucker. :wtf:

Image

Can you see a drain cover on the crossing?

No, can you? :shrug:

Do you want to buy this off me or not? :angry:
User avatar
Jeff Beck's Knob
Members
 
Posts: 31
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #63 - 25 Nov 2019, 18:19

Jeff Beck's Knob » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:40 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:35 pm wrote:
Jeff Beck's Knob » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:00 pm wrote:Anyone have an idea what an original US pressing of Abbey Road on Apple might be worth? Good condition, original sleeve intact.

I'm desperate to get rid of the fucker. :wtf:

Image

Can you see a drain cover on the crossing?

No, can you? :shrug:

Do you want to buy this off me or not? :angry:

I've already got one, and the CD, and the deluxe box set. :wtf:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #64 - 25 Nov 2019, 19:42

Greasy Roads » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:19 pm wrote:
Jeff Beck's Knob » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:40 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:35 pm wrote:
Jeff Beck's Knob » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:00 pm wrote:Anyone have an idea what an original US pressing of Abbey Road on Apple might be worth? Good condition, original sleeve intact.

I'm desperate to get rid of the fucker. :wtf:

Image

Can you see a drain cover on the crossing?

No, can you? :shrug:

Do you want to buy this off me or not? :angry:

I've already got one, and the CD, and the deluxe box set. :wtf:

You cloth-eared cunt. :wanker:
User avatar
Jeff Beck's Knob
Members
 
Posts: 31
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #65 - 03 Dec 2019, 16:00

Why do phones say you sat on your arse twice as long as you felt you had sat on your arse? Some skewing of perception? :wtf:
User avatar
Potty
Guest
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #66 - 03 Dec 2019, 16:07

Potty » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:00 pm wrote:Why do phones say you sat on your arse twice as long as you felt you had sat on your arse? Some skewing of perception? :wtf:

Do people perceive that though? I know some people who will moan if they can't sit on their arse all day. I bet they don’t underestimate how long they've sat on their arse and what bone idle cunts they are. :rolleyes:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 705
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #67 - 03 Dec 2019, 20:20

^^ And they're usually fat with it.
Someone I know is always moaning about their bad back, how painful it is etc., they must be carrying about 30 kilos of beer gut in front. Little wonder, no exercise, sit around all day drinking beer and eating shit food. Heart attack territory.
I'd forcibly lock them onto one of those treadmills and turn the fucker up to 11!! Have a mega megaphone in one hand screaming "Move your fat arse, you big fat arsed fuck!!"
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 749
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #68 - 31 Jan 2020, 03:21

Woppo » 27 Sep 2019, 08:26 wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:37 am wrote:https://www.spccs1.co.uk/menus/1WALK_MAY19_MM_B1_24.pdf

The Australian themed bar I am meeting an old friend at lunchtime has what is described as a 'Parmi' on the menu. What is this exactly? :wtf:

Australian staple? Italian classic? :laugh:

The parmo (for that's what it is, minus the bechemel sauce) was invented by an American of Wop extraction who ran a restaurant in Boro in 1958.

You should try it, good price as well. Ask for extra cheese. :yes:


Image
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 354
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #69 - 17 Feb 2020, 10:42

Image

I received an email yesterday containing this very attractive offer of getting me 29% per annum on my money, endorsed by two famous famous cricketers. Considering Fred Titmus has been dead for nine years should I be suspicious or would it be ok to go ahead? :wtf:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #70 - 17 Feb 2020, 11:25

Greasy Roads » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:42 am wrote:Image

I received an email yesterday containing this very attractive offer of getting me 29% per annum on my money, endorsed by two famous famous cricketers. Considering Fred Titmus has been dead for nine years should I be suspicious or would it be ok to go ahead? :wtf:

Don't be so fucking stupid, you don't click those emails in the first place let alone take up their "generous offer". :wtf:

I know what's bothering you, calm down I'll be back at work topping up your pension within a few weeks. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337768
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #71 - 22 Feb 2020, 07:49

Can anyone recommend a house insurance company?

Image

I've been with the Halifax for house insurance for many years and made three big claims, including this one when a fucking tree came down on the house. They've actually been really good in all three instances, but they've got too expensive in the end so I need to change.
User avatar
Potty
Guest
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #72 - 22 Feb 2020, 12:32

Jeff Beck's Knob » 25 Nov 2019, 18:42 wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:19 pm wrote:
Jeff Beck's Knob » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:40 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:35 pm wrote:
Jeff Beck's Knob » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:00 pm wrote:Anyone have an idea what an original US pressing of Abbey Road on Apple might be worth? Good condition, original sleeve intact.

I'm desperate to get rid of the fucker. :wtf:

Image

Can you see a drain cover on the crossing?

No, can you? :shrug:

Do you want to buy this off me or not? :angry:

I've already got one, and the CD, and the deluxe box set. :wtf:

You cloth-eared cunt. :wanker:



Not trying to interrupt the high level discourse of this thread but the FabFour inset was set into a shot of New Mexico in the USA. The route sign which is partially in the photo on the right is a New Mexico sign. The giveaway are the red lines at noon, 3, 6, and 9 which only NM puts on its signs.
I guess I did interrupt but I am returning you to your discourse. Peace. :)
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 6959
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #73 - 22 Feb 2020, 13:08

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:32 am wrote:
Jeff Beck's Knob » 25 Nov 2019, 18:42 wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:19 pm wrote:
Jeff Beck's Knob » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:40 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:35 pm wrote:
Jeff Beck's Knob » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:00 pm wrote:Anyone have an idea what an original US pressing of Abbey Road on Apple might be worth? Good condition, original sleeve intact.

I'm desperate to get rid of the fucker. :wtf:

Image

Can you see a drain cover on the crossing?

No, can you? :shrug:

Do you want to buy this off me or not? :angry:

I've already got one, and the CD, and the deluxe box set. :wtf:

You cloth-eared cunt. :wanker:



Not trying to interrupt the high level discourse of this thread but the FabFour inset was set into a shot of New Mexico in the USA. The route sign which is partially in the photo on the right is a New Mexico sign. The giveaway are the red lines at noon, 3, 6, and 9 which only NM puts on its signs.
I guess I did interrupt but I am returning you to your discourse. Peace. :)

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; warned for interrupting a thread.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #74 - 22 Feb 2020, 13:19

Potty » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:49 am wrote:Can anyone recommend a house insurance company?

Image

I've been with the Halifax for house insurance for many years and made three big claims, including this one when a fucking tree came down on the house. They've actually been really good in all three instances, but they've got too expensive in the end so I need to change.

If you've made three claims including a big one, clearly your premium is going to go up, you thick twat. :rolleyes:

Might I recommend a firm called Sedgwick - they are absolutely hopeless which will encourage you to be more fucking careful of falling trees in future. :huh:
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 187
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #75 - 17 Jun 2020, 21:57

Does anybody know a good freeware for permanently deleting porn from a hard drive?

*Wanks in advance.*
User avatar
Del Boy
Moderator
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #76 - 18 Jun 2020, 07:30

Del Boy » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:57 pm wrote:Does anybody know a good freeware for permanently deleting porn from a hard drive?

*Wanks in advance.*

Image

:huh:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 705
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #77 - 18 Jul 2020, 07:14

What sort of a cunt calls their cat Amos?
User avatar
RedDocDan
Members
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 24th Apr 2018

Post #78 - 18 Jul 2020, 23:41

Image
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 354
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #79 - 19 Jul 2020, 03:37

I recognise Carl Schmidt but who's the chap on the left?
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 334270
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Location: In the woods, axe in hand
Image
Neither time nor inclination

Post #80 - 19 Jul 2020, 08:21

FlowerCake » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:37 am wrote:I recognise Carl Schmidt but who's the chap on the left?

Sigmund Freud.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron