View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Crimewatch Guisborough ; Teesside Mayhem

Post #21 - 15 Jun 2019, 19:17

Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:13 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:22 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:22 pm wrote:Horrific accident on Guisborough by-pass yesterday which has left two dead.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/tees ... h-16430648

An 18 year old lad is in custody on suspicion of two counts of causing death by dangerous driving. His vehicle? You guessed it, a BMW 330i. Why the fuck is someone of that age allowed to drive such a car? I hope they throw the book at the cunt. :angry:

There are few occasions on which I would agree with Routemaster.

I mean, he is *such* a tool. And yet, despite the incident occurring, unsurprisingly, in his local Teesside neighbourhood, he does have a point about BMW drivers, so this is one of those rare occasions.

To take a balanced, and polite view, statistically these would-be murdering cunts are actually responsible for a large proportion of road deaths.

So, they could save everybody a bit of trouble and heartache, and the next BMW's they put to an early, ironically, death, in the car crusher as yet again they have been written off by these utterly cretinous tools who seek to wreak havoc on our roads in them, they might as well put the driver in the car first and have done with it, to stop him getting another one and doing *exactly* the same thing, or at least encouraging other BMW driving fuckwits to do the same. :wanker:

Fuck you. :grrr:

And there in black and white we witness the typical attitude of these cunts. :angry:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #22 - 15 Jun 2019, 21:42

routemaster » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:17 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:22 pm wrote:Horrific accident on Guisborough by-pass yesterday which has left two dead.

An 18 year old lad is in custody on suspicion of two counts of causing death by dangerous driving. His vehicle? You guessed it, a BMW 330i. Why the fuck is someone of that age allowed to drive such a car? I hope they throw the book at the cunt. :angry:

I mean, he is *such* a tool. And yet, despite the incident occurring, unsurprisingly, in his local Teesside neighbourhood, he does have a point about BMW drivers, so this is one of those rare occasions.

To take a balanced, and polite view, statistically these would-be murdering cunts are actually responsible for a large proportion of road deaths.

So, they could save everybody a bit of trouble and heartache, and the next BMW's they put to an early, ironically, death, in the car crusher as yet again they have been written off by these utterly cretinous tools who seek to wreak havoc on our roads in them, they might as well put the driver in the car first and have done with it, to stop him getting another one and doing *exactly* the same thing, or at least encouraging other BMW driving fuckwits to do the same. :wanker:

And there in black and white we witness the typical attitude of these cunts. :angry:

And fuck you as well. I've spent the day at the Black Country Museum which, you've guessed it, had a fucking bus display. So leave it out, I'm not in the fucking mood. :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #23 - 15 Jun 2019, 21:48

Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:42 pm wrote:

And fuck you as well. I've spent the day at the Black Country Museum which, you've guessed it, had a fucking bus display. So leave it out, I'm not in the fucking mood. :grrr:

Greasy Roads warned for excessive profanity.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #24 - 15 Jun 2019, 22:12

Go and fuck yourself. :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #25 - 15 Jun 2019, 22:25

Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:12 pm wrote:Go and fuck yourself. :grrr:

No need for that.

It looks like an interesting day out if anything, this is an old Midland Red BMMO D9 if I'm not mistaken. And I'm not mistaken.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #26 - 15 Jun 2019, 22:34

dannynomates » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:25 pm wrote:

No need for that.

It looks like an interesting day out if anything, this is an old Midland Red BMMO D9 if I'm not mistaken. And I'm not mistaken.

Dan

Whatever it is the driver could do a very slick down change on it, with what sounded like a double de-clutch. :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #27 - 15 Jun 2019, 22:42

Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:34 pm wrote:

No need for that.

Dan

Whatever it is the driver could do a very slick down change on it, with what sounded like a double de-clutch. :)

The D9 was semi-automatic, very good for slick downchanges. No clutches were involved. :huh:
DJGash
Members

Post #28 - 16 Jun 2019, 00:52

dannynomates » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:48 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:42 pm wrote:

Greasy Roads warned for excessive profanity.

Dan

:grin:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #29 - 16 Jun 2019, 06:48

DJLash » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:42 pm wrote:

No need for that.

Dan

The D9 was semi-automatic, very good for slick downchanges. No clutches were involved. :huh:

Somebody talking sense for a change DJLash. So talk me through it, how does it blip the throttle on the down change? :wtf:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #30 - 16 Jun 2019, 08:00

Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:48 am wrote:

No need for that.

Dan

Somebody talking sense for a change DJLash. So talk me through it, how does it blip the throttle on the down change? :wtf:

FFS, "it" doesn't blip the throttle, the driver does. Say he's changing down from 3rd to 2nd, as he moves the gear selector through neutral, he will blip the throttle so the engine speed is more or less correct for 2nd gear before dropping it into that gear, thus avoiding the bus jolting. Some drivers would simply slam through the gears without blipping, you could sometimes get away with it moving up a gear but it would be reckless changing down and can knacker the gearbox. Routemaster would know more about it than me, I just like writing fleet numbers down.
DJGash
Members

Post #31 - 16 Jun 2019, 08:19

DJLash » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:00 am wrote:

No need for that.

Dan

FFS, "it" doesn't blip the throttle, the driver does. Say he's changing down from 3rd to 2nd, as he moves the gear selector through neutral, he will blip the throttle so the engine speed is more or less correct for 2nd gear before dropping it into that gear, thus avoiding the bus jolting. Some drivers would simply slam through the gears without blipping, you could sometimes get away with it moving up a gear but it would be reckless changing down and can knacker the gearbox. Routemaster would know more about it than me, I just like writing fleet numbers down.

So as I suspected, unlike routemaster, the driver was a pro. :huh:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #32 - 16 Jun 2019, 08:27

Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:19 am wrote:

No need for that.

Dan

I'll have you know I've driven semi-automatic Leyland Nationals which were a cunt to get a smooth gearchange out of. No one ever complained about my handling of these vehicles. :grrr:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #33 - 16 Jun 2019, 08:34

routemaster » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:27 am wrote:

No need for that.

Dan

I'll have you know I've driven semi-automatic Leyland Nationals which were a cunt to get a smooth gearchange out of. No one ever complained about my handling of these vehicles. :grrr:

This would be because you had no passengers. :huh:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #34 - 16 Jun 2019, 08:42

Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:34 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:27 am wrote:

No need for that.

Dan

This would be because you had no passengers. :huh:

:(
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #35 - 28 Jul 2019, 18:04

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/loca ... lt-3678431

Guisborough pub landlord in sex assault. A pub landlord told a court he lost his business after he sexually assaulted a man who was gay like himself. :gay:
Chavahoy
Members

Post #36 - 28 Jul 2019, 19:19

Chavahoy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:04 pm wrote:Image

Guisborough pub landlord in sex assault. A pub landlord told a court he lost his business after he sexually assaulted a man who was gay like himself. :gay:

I only went in the Highland Laddie once.

Leave it. :angry:

It's a restaurant now called Cookfellas.... :wtf:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #37 - 28 Jul 2019, 20:55

routemaster » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:19 pm wrote:
Chavahoy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:04 pm wrote:Image

I only went in the Highland Laddie once.

Leave it. :angry:

It's a restaurant now called Cookfellas.... :wtf:

Or Cockfellas as it's known locally. :gay:
Chavahoy
Members

Post #38 - 28 Jul 2019, 22:50

Sonofsmegma » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:22 pm wrote:So, they could save everybody a bit of trouble and heartache, and the next BMW's they put to an early, ironically, death, in the car crusher as yet again they have been written off by these utterly cretinous tools who seek to wreak havoc on our roads in them, they might as well put the driver in the car first and have done with it, to stop him getting another one and doing *exactly* the same thing, or at least encouraging other BMW driving fuckwits to do the same. :wanker:

This idea has merit.
Lots of merit. :clap: :clap:
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #39 - 28 Jul 2019, 23:03

Mushshrooms » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:50 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:22 pm wrote:So, they could save everybody a bit of trouble and heartache, and the next BMW's they put to an early, ironically, death, in the car crusher as yet again they have been written off by these utterly cretinous tools who seek to wreak havoc on our roads in them, they might as well put the driver in the car first and have done with it, to stop him getting another one and doing *exactly* the same thing, or at least encouraging other BMW driving fuckwits to do the same. :wanker:

This idea has merit.
Lots of merit. :clap: :clap:

And it's taken you a month and a half to decide that? :wanker:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #40 - 29 Jul 2019, 01:56

Well, yes, 'cos the missus drives a BMW.......
(We just had a row!!)
Mushshrooms
Members

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test