View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Fantasy Football League 2018/19 - The Fallen Forum

Post #1 - 07 Aug 2018, 18:26

Folks,

I have set up the Fantasy Football League for the upcoming season.

League name - The Fallen Forum
Code to enter - 267743-5598585

Website - https://fantasy.premierleague.com
IanMcPea
Members

Post #2 - 07 Aug 2018, 18:31

I'm going to enter a team in this. It will, of course, embrace diversity having 5 men, 5 women, and one tranny trans-gender player. The racial make up of the team will reflect that of the general population. I am confident that such a team will easily outstrip those of the so-called professionals.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #3 - 07 Aug 2018, 18:41

Greensock Marmot have entered.
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #4 - 07 Aug 2018, 19:44

dannynomates » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:31 pm wrote:I'm going to enter a team in this. It will, of course, embrace diversity having 5 men, 5 women, and one tranny trans-gender player. The racial make up of the team will reflect that of the general population. I am confident that such a team will easily outstrip those of the so-called professionals.

Dan

I hope you've included a proportion of gay and lesbian players.

Ooh I love the footyball me, Romford Riders are in. :villa: <----that's the Hammers, not that silly team from the Midlands.
Buys Curios
Members

Post #5 - 07 Aug 2018, 19:53

Buys Curios » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:44 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:31 pm wrote:I'm going to enter a team in this. It will, of course, embrace diversity having 5 men, 5 women, and one tranny trans-gender player. The racial make up of the team will reflect that of the general population. I am confident that such a team will easily outstrip those of the so-called professionals.

Dan

Ooh I love the footyball me, Romford Riders are in. :villa: <----that's the Hammers, not that silly team from the Midlands.

Nobody's openly gay in the EFL but I've got a couple of Leicester City players which is as near as you get.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #6 - 07 Aug 2018, 20:09

dannynomates » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:53 pm wrote:

Dan

Nobody's openly gay in the EFL but I've got a couple of Leicester City players which is as near as you get.

Dan

I think you need to get yourself down the King Power Stadium, bump into Harry Maguire and tell him what a big gay bear he is. I bet he'll chuckle. :)
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #7 - 07 Aug 2018, 20:20

routemaster » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:09 pm wrote:

Dan

Dan

I think you need to get yourself down the King Power Stadium, bump into Harry Maguire and tell him what a big gay bear he is. I bet he'll chuckle. :)

I have identified the correct players.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #8 - 07 Aug 2018, 20:47

dannynomates » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:20 pm wrote:

Dan

Dan

Dan

You know fuck all about football, Mahrez is a Man City player now. :wanker:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #9 - 07 Aug 2018, 20:57

routemaster » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:47 pm wrote:

Dan

Dan

Dan

So what? The only important thing for me is to integrate the correct number of gay players into my team. Just because he's left Leicester doesn't mean he's no longer batting for the other side.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #10 - 07 Aug 2018, 21:04

dannynomates » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:57 pm wrote:

Dan

Dan

Dan

So what? The only important thing for me is to integrate the correct number of gay players into my team. Just because he's left Leicester doesn't mean he's no longer batting for the other side.

Dan

You're bullshitting, you said you had a couple of Leicester players and then identified them, but one is no longer a Leicester player so your original claim was incorrect. Also Vardy has a woman, comes from Sheffield and takes no shit from local librarians who question his sexuality. Sleep well. :)
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #11 - 07 Aug 2018, 21:33

routemaster » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:04 pm wrote:

Dan

Dan

Dan

Dan

Also Vardy has a woman

So did Oscar Wilde.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #12 - 07 Aug 2018, 21:41

dannynomates » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:33 pm wrote:

Dan

Dan

Dan

Dan

Also Vardy has a woman

So did Oscar Wilde.

Dan

In your desperation you edited out most of my post. What the fuck has Oscar Wilde got to do with football? I suspect you're shitting yourself for your earlier Vardy comments. :)
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #13 - 08 Aug 2018, 08:47

routemaster » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:41 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:33 pm wrote:

Dan

Dan

Dan

Dan

Also Vardy has a woman

So did Oscar Wilde.

Dan

In your desperation you edited out most of my post. What the fuck has Oscar Wilde got to do with football? I suspect you're shitting yourself for your earlier Vardy comments. :)

routemaster warned for a fuck and a shitting. Excessive profanity.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #14 - 21 Oct 2018, 20:04

I am getting very good at this, my boy Keane has this week earned me eleven points single handedly. It won't be long before my cumulative tally is no longer a minus figure, then they'll all be worried.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #15 - 22 Oct 2018, 06:53

dannynomates » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:04 pm wrote:I am getting very good at this, my boy Keane has this week earned me eleven points single handedly. It won't be long before my cumulative tally is no longer a minus figure, then they'll all be worried.

Dan

Is that Roy Keane? He's a good catholic boy. :)
Gruff
Members

Post #16 - 16 Dec 2018, 09:06

I don't care for this game one bit, but I must take it more seriously - dannynomates has scored more points than me so far this week. :D
Steve70nearly
Members

Post #17 - 16 Dec 2018, 09:41

Steve70nearly » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:06 am wrote:I don't care for this game one bit, but I must take it more seriously - dannynomates has scored more points than me so far this week. :D

This is due to my policy of picking my team with the emphasis on selecting racial minorities and homosexuals. I will get more of the latter by transferring in some Leicester players next week.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #18 - 30 Dec 2018, 20:50

Amused to see routemaster has had a howler of a week in the FPL, even leaving 30 points on his bench. Only Steve70something and dannynomates have done worse. :grin:
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #19 - 30 Dec 2018, 21:12

Slushy » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:50 pm wrote:Amused to see routemaster has had a howler of a week in the FPL, even leaving 30 points on his bench. Only Steve70something and dannynomates have done worse. :grin:

He's been shit in Guess The Score Corner as well. :wanker:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #20 - 30 Dec 2018, 21:37

Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:12 pm wrote:
Slushy » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:50 pm wrote:Amused to see routemaster has had a howler of a week in the FPL, even leaving 30 points on his bench. Only Steve70something and dannynomates have done worse. :grin:

He's been shit in Guess The Score Corner as well. :wanker:

Despite some ridiculous results, I've got three correct scores in this gameweek. :finger:

And Slushy is fucking crap at GTS. :wanker:
routemaster
On The Buses

Next

Return to General Chat