View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Obituary thread ; Dead people only

Post #81 - 06 Sep 2018, 19:35

Image

Burt Reynolds. :(
User avatar
Amber
Members
 
Posts: 85
Joined: 3rd Feb 2018

Post #82 - 06 Sep 2018, 19:39

I loved all his fillums. :cry2:

Image
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #83 - 06 Sep 2018, 19:52

Buys Curios » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:39 pm wrote:I loved all his fillums. :cry2:

Image

:drool:
User avatar
Amber
Members
 
Posts: 85
Joined: 3rd Feb 2018

Post #84 - 06 Sep 2018, 20:40


Oh you dirty little slut, the man has passed away and all you can do is salivate over his butch macho hairy sweaty tanned physique, you disgust me. :cry2:
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #85 - 06 Sep 2018, 21:21

Buys Curios » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:40 pm wrote:

Oh you dirty little slut, the man has passed away and all you can do is salivate over his butch macho hairy sweaty tanned physique, you disgust me. :cry2:

I'm not entirely at one with this conversation, but I learned in my sex lessons that "Oh you dirty little slut" is, according to mother, a term of endearment. I shall therefore not issue a warning to Buys Curios who is clearly upset enough at this evening's news.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #86 - 06 Sep 2018, 21:42

User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331349
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #87 - 06 Sep 2018, 21:47

User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 1812
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #88 - 06 Sep 2018, 21:50

User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331349
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #89 - 06 Sep 2018, 22:21

User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 1812
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #90 - 08 Sep 2018, 08:10

Image

Rapper Max Miller is dead according to the radio. :(
User avatar
StickupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 285
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #91 - 11 Sep 2018, 21:16

Bad week for Carry On stars. :(

Fenella Fielding, RIP.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/s ... es-aged-90

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331349
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #92 - 11 Sep 2018, 21:20

User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #93 - 14 Sep 2018, 06:36

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thefall/granny-on-bongos-rip-t43167.html#p40143603

A fine tribute for Ken Sproat aka Granny On Bongos on the FoF. RIP.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #94 - 14 Sep 2018, 07:32

Fine words. :clap:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331349
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #95 - 14 Sep 2018, 07:50


I hope you write something even half as good as that about me when I'm gone. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #96 - 14 Sep 2018, 08:38

Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:50 am wrote:

I hope you write something even half as good as that about me when I'm gone. :huh:

Funnily enough it's something I have been working on for a while. I think it will go something like this:

It is with great joy that I have to announce the passing of our Forum colleague Greasy Roads, aka "Benjamin". Greasy Roads was an absolute cunt who enjoyed nothing more in life than driving his silly retro sports car to the Villa ground to watch his team of second tier losers fuck up on a regular basis. In a moment of irony, his passing came about as he hurtled head long into the Villa team bus as he tried to overtake a convertable Renault on a blind bend, also killing the entire team. My thoughts and sincere amusement is with his cat George, who can now look forward to a happier life where he won't be locked out for nine days at a time and forced to drink water from the shithouse. Greasy Roads, 1934-2018.

:party:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331349
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #97 - 14 Sep 2018, 09:07

routemaster » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:38 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:50 am wrote:

I hope you write something even half as good as that about me when I'm gone. :huh:

Funnily enough it's something I have been working on for a while. I think it will go something like this:

It is with great joy that I have to announce the passing of our Forum colleague Greasy Roads, aka "Benjamin". Greasy Roads was an absolute cunt who enjoyed nothing more in life than driving his silly retro sports car to the Villa ground to watch his team of second tier losers fuck up on a regular basis. In a moment of irony, his passing came about as he hurtled head long into the Villa team bus as he tried to overtake a convertable Renault on a blind bend, also killing the entire team. My thoughts and sincere amusement is with his cat George, who can now look forward to a happier life where he won't be locked out for nine days at a time and forced to drink water from the shithouse. Greasy Roads, 1934-2018.

:party:

You cunt, I think I'll ask Jim Skidder to do it. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #98 - 14 Sep 2018, 13:24

Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:07 am wrote:
routemaster » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:38 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:50 am wrote:

I hope you write something even half as good as that about me when I'm gone. :huh:

Funnily enough it's something I have been working on for a while. I think it will go something like this:

It is with great joy that I have to announce the passing of our Forum colleague Greasy Roads, aka "Benjamin". Greasy Roads was an absolute cunt who enjoyed nothing more in life than driving his silly retro sports car to the Villa ground to watch his team of second tier losers fuck up on a regular basis. In a moment of irony, his passing came about as he hurtled head long into the Villa team bus as he tried to overtake a convertable Renault on a blind bend, also killing the entire team. My thoughts and sincere amusement is with his cat George, who can now look forward to a happier life where he won't be locked out for nine days at a time and forced to drink water from the shithouse. Greasy Roads, 1934-2018.

:party:

You cunt, I think I'll ask Jim Skidder to do it. :angry:

I hate routemaster as much as the next guy, but he's spot on here.

Me and Mrs Skidder will be dancing on your grave. :)
Image
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 1812
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #99 - 14 Sep 2018, 15:30

Jim Skidder » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:24 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:07 am wrote:
routemaster » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:38 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:50 am wrote:

I hope you write something even half as good as that about me when I'm gone. :huh:

Funnily enough it's something I have been working on for a while. I think it will go something like this:

It is with great joy that I have to announce the passing of our Forum colleague Greasy Roads, aka "Benjamin". Greasy Roads was an absolute cunt who enjoyed nothing more in life than driving his silly retro sports car to the Villa ground to watch his team of second tier losers fuck up on a regular basis. In a moment of irony, his passing came about as he hurtled head long into the Villa team bus as he tried to overtake a convertable Renault on a blind bend, also killing the entire team. My thoughts and sincere amusement is with his cat George, who can now look forward to a happier life where he won't be locked out for nine days at a time and forced to drink water from the shithouse. Greasy Roads, 1934-2018.

:party:

You cunt, I think I'll ask Jim Skidder to do it. :angry:

I hate routemaster as much as the next guy, but he's spot on here.

Me and Mrs Skidder will be dancing on your grave. :)
Image

Nice booty. :drool:
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 151
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #100 - 14 Sep 2018, 20:06

Butch Cassady » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:30 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:24 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:07 am wrote:
routemaster » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:38 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:50 am wrote:

I hope you write something even half as good as that about me when I'm gone. :huh:

Funnily enough it's something I have been working on for a while. I think it will go something like this:

It is with great joy that I have to announce the passing of our Forum colleague Greasy Roads, aka "Benjamin". Greasy Roads was an absolute cunt who enjoyed nothing more in life than driving his silly retro sports car to the Villa ground to watch his team of second tier losers fuck up on a regular basis. In a moment of irony, his passing came about as he hurtled head long into the Villa team bus as he tried to overtake a convertable Renault on a blind bend, also killing the entire team. My thoughts and sincere amusement is with his cat George, who can now look forward to a happier life where he won't be locked out for nine days at a time and forced to drink water from the shithouse. Greasy Roads, 1934-2018.

:party:

You cunt, I think I'll ask Jim Skidder to do it. :angry:

I hate routemaster as much as the next guy, but he's spot on here.

Me and Mrs Skidder will be dancing on your grave. :)
Image

Nice booty. :drool:

I will not have members drooling at black women shaking their posteriors on my forum, it's both sexist and racist.

Warning to Butch Cassady for sexist racism.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

cron