View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Bus Drivers ; It's such a great life on the buses!

Post #721 - 03 Jan 2020, 07:38

Chavahoy » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:35 am wrote:Image

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bris ... is-3691481

First Bus driver caught stealing more than £1k from till. :radged:

The poor cunt drives a Megane, he's bound to be desperate. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 334613
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Smoke free, unlike Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #722 - 03 Jan 2020, 08:13

routemaster » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:38 am wrote:
Chavahoy » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:35 am wrote:Image

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bris ... is-3691481

First Bus driver caught stealing more than £1k from till. :radged:

The poor cunt drives a Megane, he's bound to be desperate. :(

"He already owes £2,740 to the court for traffic offences."

Why the fuck was he taken on as a bus driver? :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #723 - 03 Jan 2020, 10:56

routemaster » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:38 am wrote:
Chavahoy » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:35 am wrote:Image

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bris ... is-3691481

First Bus driver caught stealing more than £1k from till. :radged:

The poor cunt drives a Megane, he's bound to be desperate. :(


I'm sure he's not the first bus driver caught stealing more than £1K from the till. :angry:

And he *certainly* won't be the first to have done it, of those who weren't caught. :grrr: :wanker: :radged:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #724 - 09 Jan 2020, 08:34

Image

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-n ... an-2198404

Witness describes shocking moment man stood in front of Colchester bus as 'violent' row erupted.

"One man with a crutch managed to get onto the bus and he jabbed the crutch in the direction of the driver." :clap:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #725 - 09 Jan 2020, 11:11

Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:34 am wrote:Image

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-n ... an-2198404

Witness describes shocking moment man stood in front of Colchester bus as 'violent' row erupted.

"One man with a crutch managed to get onto the bus and he jabbed the crutch in the direction of the driver." :clap:

Good for FirstBus for backing the driver for once. This is the sort of scum we deal with.

I once had one attack me with a hockey stick, pre-CCTV days, so I grabbed the end and sent him on his merry way by jabbing him back - down the cunt went and we were away. :devil:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 334613
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Smoke free, unlike Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #726 - 09 Jan 2020, 11:21

routemaster » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:11 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:34 am wrote:Image

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-n ... an-2198404

Witness describes shocking moment man stood in front of Colchester bus as 'violent' row erupted.

"One man with a crutch managed to get onto the bus and he jabbed the crutch in the direction of the driver." :clap:

Good for FirstBus for backing the driver for once. This is the sort of scum we deal with.

I once had one attack me with a hockey stick, pre-CCTV days, so I grabbed the end and sent him on his merry way by jabbing him back - down the cunt went and we were away. :devil:


:wanker:

It's a pity he didn't whack you on the head with it - hard! :grrr:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #727 - 09 Jan 2020, 12:02

I'm getting a bumper sticker for my Jeep that will read: "I Don't Brake for Rabid Cats."

Have a nice day, Tapeworm :) :)
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 3672
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #728 - 10 Jan 2020, 07:22

Image

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/david-burch ... -1-6459085

Bus driver admits secretly filming woman having sex. :radged:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #729 - 10 Jan 2020, 16:25


The offence was not connected to his work for First Eastern Counties.

Then why has the poor bloke been suspended from duty? It's got fuck all to do with the bus company. :grrr:

Honestly it's coming to something when you can't even go round filming women having sex without risking your livelihood. :(
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 244
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Bell End, Fingringhoe

Post #730 - 10 Jan 2020, 17:16

Greasy Roads » Today, 07:22 wrote:Image

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/david-burch ... -1-6459085

Bus driver admits secretly filming woman having sex. :radged:



Maybe he was filming the man (woman) (dog) (Horse) (inanimate object) and she was incidental to his cinema verite
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 3672
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #731 - 10 Jan 2020, 19:53

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:16 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Today, 07:22 wrote:Image

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/david-burch ... -1-6459085

Bus driver admits secretly filming woman having sex. :radged:



Maybe he was filming the man (woman) (dog) (Horse) (inanimate object) and she was incidental to his cinema verite

Then the headline would have been, "Bus driver admits incidentally filming woman having sex."
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #732 - 10 Jan 2020, 20:05

Yeah right! What paper in the business of selling advertising is going to lead with that nothing-burger. "You're like a little girl."
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 3672
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #733 - 14 Jan 2020, 08:39

Image

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/0 ... ix-people/

Huge sinkhole swallows bus in China. :D
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #734 - 14 Jan 2020, 08:59

Does China sell these sinkholes for export?? :shrug:
Might be handy here!!
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 589
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #735 - 16 Jan 2020, 07:43

Image

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/new ... -his-face/

Aberdeen bus driver’s attack on co-worker left him needing metal plate in his face. :clap:
User avatar
Country Bloke
Members
 
Posts: 234
Joined: 10th Mar 2018

Post #736 - 16 Jan 2020, 09:29

Country Bloke » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:43 am wrote:Image

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/new ... -his-face/

Aberdeen bus driver’s attack on co-worker left him needing metal plate in his face. :clap:

Serves the fucking blackleg right. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 334613
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Smoke free, unlike Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #737 - 16 Jan 2020, 09:42

routemaster » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:29 am wrote:
Country Bloke » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:43 am wrote:Image

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/new ... -his-face/

Aberdeen bus driver’s attack on co-worker left him needing metal plate in his face. :clap:

Serves the fucking blackleg right. :angry:

Yep. He should have kicked the absolute living fucking motherless shit out of the scab cunt whilst he had him down. :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 589
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #738 - 16 Jan 2020, 13:49

Mushshrooms » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:42 am wrote:
routemaster » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:29 am wrote:
Country Bloke » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:43 am wrote:Image

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/new ... -his-face/

Aberdeen bus driver’s attack on co-worker left him needing metal plate in his face. :clap:

Serves the fucking blackleg right. :angry:

Yep. He should have kicked the absolute living fucking motherless shit out of the scab cunt whilst he had him down. :grrr:

I'd like to have seen them knock seven bells of shit out of each other. :yes:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #739 - 16 Jan 2020, 14:31

Mushshrooms » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:42 am wrote:
routemaster » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:29 am wrote:
Country Bloke » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:43 am wrote:Image

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/new ... -his-face/

Aberdeen bus driver’s attack on co-worker left him needing metal plate in his face. :clap:

Serves the fucking blackleg right. :angry:

Yep. He should have kicked the absolute living fucking motherless shit out of the scab cunt whilst he had him down. :grrr:

Mushshrooms warned for excessive profanity and enticing violence.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #740 - 16 Jan 2020, 20:34

:grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 589
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test