View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Bus Drivers ; It's such a great life on the buses!

Post #401 - 26 Mar 2019, 22:34

routemaster » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:26 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:20 pm wrote:
Why can't a freak flood catch Routemaster :wanker: :angry: when he's driving his fucking bus home, and carry him out to sea? :grrr:


Because they close the road at Sandsend when the high tide is crashing over the road to prevent such calamities happening, you thick twat. :fu:

Plus I don't take the coast road home anyway, and especially not in a bus. :wanker:


How else do you get your bus home to your driveway then? Do you fly it? :wanker:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #402 - 26 Mar 2019, 22:37

Sonofsmegma » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:34 pm wrote:
routemaster » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:26 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:20 pm wrote:
Why can't a freak flood catch Routemaster :wanker: :angry: when he's driving his fucking bus home, and carry him out to sea? :grrr:


Because they close the road at Sandsend when the high tide is crashing over the road to prevent such calamities happening, you thick twat. :fu:

Plus I don't take the coast road home anyway, and especially not in a bus. :wanker:


How else do you get your bus home to your driveway then? Do you fly it? :wanker:

I take the CAR across the MOOR ROAD, now fuck off. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #403 - 26 Mar 2019, 22:59

routemaster » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:37 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:34 pm wrote:
routemaster » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:26 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:20 pm wrote:
Why can't a freak flood catch Routemaster :wanker: :angry: when he's driving his fucking bus home, and carry him out to sea? :grrr:


Because they close the road at Sandsend when the high tide is crashing over the road to prevent such calamities happening, you thick twat. :fu:

Plus I don't take the coast road home anyway, and especially not in a bus. :wanker:


How else do you get your bus home to your driveway then? Do you fly it? :wanker:

I take the CAR across the MOOR ROAD, now fuck off. :grrr:


I suppose if I drove a bus everywhere, taking it home at night when I got to your age, I'd start calling it a 'car' too. :devil: :wanker:

:finger:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #404 - 02 Apr 2019, 06:41

Image

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... e-47774912

Homeless bus driver cleared of wearing Queen mask. :shrug:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #405 - 04 Apr 2019, 17:51

Image

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/som ... ng-2716830

Video shows man calling bus driver a fucking arsehole. Police have charged him with stating the obvious.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #406 - 04 Apr 2019, 18:32

Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:51 pm wrote:Image

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/som ... ng-2716830

Video shows man calling bus driver a fucking arsehole. Police have charged him with stating the obvious.

He looks like a fucking arsehole it must be said. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #407 - 04 Apr 2019, 18:41

routemaster » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:32 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:51 pm wrote:Image

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/som ... ng-2716830

Video shows man calling bus driver a fucking arsehole. Police have charged him with stating the obvious.

He looks like a fucking arsehole it must be said. :(

You all do. :mellow:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #408 - 04 Apr 2019, 19:32

Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:41 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:32 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:51 pm wrote:Image

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/som ... ng-2716830

Video shows man calling bus driver a fucking arsehole. Police have charged him with stating the obvious.

He looks like a fucking arsehole it must be said. :(

You all do. :mellow:

Hold on a minute, you've used the wrong photo you thick cunt. I was wondering how an Ar***a driver was spotted in Midsomer Norton, the bloke the article is about is a First Bus driver. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #409 - 04 Apr 2019, 19:36

routemaster » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:32 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:41 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:32 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:51 pm wrote:Image

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/som ... ng-2716830

Video shows man calling bus driver a fucking arsehole. Police have charged him with stating the obvious.

He looks like a fucking arsehole it must be said. :(

You all do. :mellow:

Hold on a minute, you've used the wrong photo you thick cunt. I was wondering how an Ar***a driver was spotted in Midsomer Norton, the bloke the article is about is a First Bus driver. :wanker:

I just picked a random bus driver photo and, surprise surprise, he looked like a fucking arsehole. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #410 - 04 Apr 2019, 19:41

Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:36 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:32 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:41 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:32 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:51 pm wrote:Image

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/som ... ng-2716830

Video shows man calling bus driver a fucking arsehole. Police have charged him with stating the obvious.

He looks like a fucking arsehole it must be said. :(

You all do. :mellow:

Hold on a minute, you've used the wrong photo you thick cunt. I was wondering how an Ar***a driver was spotted in Midsomer Norton, the bloke the article is about is a First Bus driver. :wanker:

I just picked a random bus driver photo and, surprise surprise, he looked like a fucking arsehole. :huh:

This is the first one I get when I Google "cute lady bus driver"...

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #411 - 04 Apr 2019, 19:54

routemaster » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:41 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:36 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:32 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:41 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:32 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:51 pm wrote:Image

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/som ... ng-2716830

Video shows man calling bus driver a fucking arsehole. Police have charged him with stating the obvious.

He looks like a fucking arsehole it must be said. :(

You all do. :mellow:

Hold on a minute, you've used the wrong photo you thick cunt. I was wondering how an Ar***a driver was spotted in Midsomer Norton, the bloke the article is about is a First Bus driver. :wanker:

I just picked a random bus driver photo and, surprise surprise, he looked like a fucking arsehole. :huh:

This is the first one I get when I Google "cute lady bus driver"...

Image

:drool:
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 195
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #412 - 07 Apr 2019, 07:23

Image

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... enger.html

Shocking moment bus driver brawls with 65-year-old . The bastard. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #413 - 07 Apr 2019, 08:39

Greasy Roads » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:23 am wrote:Image

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... enger.html

Shocking moment bus driver brawls with 65-year-old . The bastard. :grrr:

Quite right too, though not off the bus.

I once got attacked by an old tramp with a hockey stick, many years ago in Leicester. I grabbed the end of the stick and shoved him off the bus with it - he went down like a sack of shit. True story.
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #414 - 14 Apr 2019, 15:03

Image

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/wes ... e-16109602

Bus driver in court for crashing double decker while following sat nav.

He still managed to keep his licence despite smashing into a garden fence as he struggled to negotiate the Mytholm Steeps. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #415 - 14 Apr 2019, 21:05

Greasy Roads » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:03 pm wrote:Image

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/wes ... e-16109602

Bus driver in court for crashing double decker while following sat nav.

He still managed to keep his licence despite smashing into a garden fence as he struggled to negotiate the Mytholm Steeps. :grrr:

He's a daft cunt, but since when has a bus been a HGV? Sounds like the wrong road signs were in use and this could clear him.

Eight points won't lose him his job, Mad Mick at work has nine and he's still in. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #416 - 14 Apr 2019, 21:41

routemaster » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:05 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:03 pm wrote:Image

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/wes ... e-16109602

Bus driver in court for crashing double decker while following sat nav.

He still managed to keep his licence despite smashing into a garden fence as he struggled to negotiate the Mytholm Steeps. :grrr:

He's a daft cunt, but since when has a bus been a HGV? Sounds like the wrong road signs were in use and this could clear him.

Eight points won't lose him his job, Mad Mick at work has nine and he's still in. :)


You despicable piece of shit! :wanker: :grrr:

Solidarity with one's workmates is one thing, but celebrating colleagues hauled up for using electronic devices while driving or being nicknamed 'Mad Mick' and having nine points on their licence hardly shows concern for your fellow law abiding citizens who walk the streets and have to duck and dive from people like them? :angry: :grrr:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #417 - 14 Apr 2019, 23:22

Sonofsmegma » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:41 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:05 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:03 pm wrote:Image

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/wes ... e-16109602

Bus driver in court for crashing double decker while following sat nav.

He still managed to keep his licence despite smashing into a garden fence as he struggled to negotiate the Mytholm Steeps. :grrr:

He's a daft cunt, but since when has a bus been a HGV? Sounds like the wrong road signs were in use and this could clear him.

Eight points won't lose him his job, Mad Mick at work has nine and he's still in. :)


You despicable piece of shit! :wanker: :grrr:

Solidarity with one's workmates is one thing, but celebrating colleagues hauled up for using electronic devices while driving or being nicknamed 'Mad Mick' and having nine points on their licence hardly shows concern for your fellow law abiding citizens who walk the streets and have to duck and dive from people like them? :angry: :grrr:

I wish the cunts would fucking walk. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #418 - 15 Apr 2019, 06:20

routemaster » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:22 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:41 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:05 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:03 pm wrote:Image

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/wes ... e-16109602

Bus driver in court for crashing double decker while following sat nav.

He still managed to keep his licence despite smashing into a garden fence as he struggled to negotiate the Mytholm Steeps. :grrr:

He's a daft cunt, but since when has a bus been a HGV? Sounds like the wrong road signs were in use and this could clear him.

Eight points won't lose him his job, Mad Mick at work has nine and he's still in. :)


You despicable piece of shit! :wanker: :grrr:

Solidarity with one's workmates is one thing, but celebrating colleagues hauled up for using electronic devices while driving or being nicknamed 'Mad Mick' and having nine points on their licence hardly shows concern for your fellow law abiding citizens who walk the streets and have to duck and dive from people like them? :angry: :grrr:

I wish the cunts would fucking walk. :grrr:

routemaster warned for excessive profanity.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #419 - 26 Apr 2019, 06:42

Image

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-n ... s-14626601

Dublin Bus driver 'threatens to call gardai' on woman because she had chicken nuggets in her bag. :wtf:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #420 - 26 Apr 2019, 06:44

StickupPercy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:42 am wrote:Image

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-n ... s-14626601

Dublin Bus driver 'threatens to call gardai' on woman because she had chicken nuggets in her bag. :wtf:

She could chew my nuggets any time. :drool:
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 195
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron