View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Bus Drivers ; It's such a great life on the buses!

Post #361 - 25 Feb 2019, 20:28

Image

https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/v ... ers.702954

Anecdotes being compiled from bus drivers, conductors and owners. Archive project will save memories for future generations.

The sick fuckers. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #362 - 25 Feb 2019, 20:47

Although he [Joseph “Boqboq” Ellul] was offered a job with A****a in 2011, he refused......... because the wages were incredibly poor.

:huh:

Maltese cunts too. Luckily they didn't last six months over there because the buses they took across were too big for the narrow streets, and the staff refusal to accept A****a rules and regulations.

One morning a gaffer asked, "Where's Paulo this morning?" after the bloke had failed to turn in.

"It's Thursday, he's gone fishing." was the reply. :laugh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #363 - 25 Feb 2019, 21:14

routemaster » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:47 pm wrote:
Although he [Joseph “Boqboq” Ellul] was offered a job with A****a in 2011, he refused......... because the wages were incredibly poor.

:huh:

Maltese cunts too. Luckily they didn't last six months over there because the buses they took across were too big for the narrow streets, and the staff refusal to accept A****a rules and regulations.

One morning a gaffer asked, "Where's Paulo this morning?" after the bloke had failed to turn in.

"It's Thursday, he's gone fishing." was the reply. :laugh:

Workshy cunts there as well then. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #364 - 27 Feb 2019, 17:56

Image

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/ ... -1-4877182

Edinburgh bus driver sacked for sharing ‘jester image’ of Lothian Buses boss. :)
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #365 - 02 Mar 2019, 08:14

Image
(generic bus driver photo)

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-n ... us-2599686

Shoebury crash: Police arrest yet another bus driver for drink and drug driving after boy suffers serious injuries in crash. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #366 - 02 Mar 2019, 09:50

Got a feeling of deja vu.

You'd think his bosses would see a clue in the way he looked, and ask him do a drugs or sobriety test at some point? :wtf:

then again a bald tool like Routemaster turns up where he works, looking like a cunt, and his bosses turn a blind eye as they must be desperate.
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 916
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #367 - 02 Mar 2019, 21:35

Sonofsmegma » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:50 am wrote:
then again a bald tool like Routemaster turns up

Bald? Since when? :shrug:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #368 - 03 Mar 2019, 00:21

Hmm, you looked bald in the little photo against your name in the FOF Football League table.

That said, it was a small, poorly lit photo. :grrr:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 916
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #369 - 03 Mar 2019, 08:17

Sonofsmegma » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:21 am wrote:Hmm, you looked bald in the little photo against your name in the FOF Football League table.

That said, it was a small, poorly lit photo. :grrr:

That's a fucking awful photo, but all I could provide at the time. My hair was short there, it's a bit too long just now but not like that drunk Scottish cunt upthread. :rolleyes:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #370 - 03 Mar 2019, 08:21

:lol:

I was still blaming that cunt Greasy Roads for using a tiny photo, getting me thinking you were bald... but yeah it's funny he used such an awful and unflattering photo :grin: :devil:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 916
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #371 - 03 Mar 2019, 08:23

routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:17 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:21 am wrote:Hmm, you looked bald in the little photo against your name in the FOF Football League table.

That said, it was a small, poorly lit photo. :grrr:

That's a fucking awful photo, but all I could provide at the time. My hair was short there, it's a bit too long just now but not like that drunk Scottish cunt upthread. :rolleyes:

You should provide a better photo. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #372 - 03 Mar 2019, 08:29

Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:23 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:17 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:21 am wrote:Hmm, you looked bald in the little photo against your name in the FOF Football League table.

That said, it was a small, poorly lit photo. :grrr:

That's a fucking awful photo, but all I could provide at the time. My hair was short there, it's a bit too long just now but not like that drunk Scottish cunt upthread. :rolleyes:

You should provide a better photo. :huh:

Not fucking likely, SoS seems obsessed enough with the one I've got. :X
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #373 - 03 Mar 2019, 08:30

routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:29 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:23 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:17 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:21 am wrote:Hmm, you looked bald in the little photo against your name in the FOF Football League table.

That said, it was a small, poorly lit photo. :grrr:

That's a fucking awful photo, but all I could provide at the time. My hair was short there, it's a bit too long just now but not like that drunk Scottish cunt upthread. :rolleyes:

You should provide a better photo. :huh:

Not fucking likely, SoS seems obsessed enough with the one I've got. :X

Would you prefer the one you provided to be photoshopped? :devil:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #374 - 03 Mar 2019, 08:32

I wasn't obsessed by it, you cunt, :angry: , amused by it. :finger:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 916
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #375 - 03 Mar 2019, 08:33

Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:30 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:29 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:23 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:17 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:21 am wrote:Hmm, you looked bald in the little photo against your name in the FOF Football League table.

That said, it was a small, poorly lit photo. :grrr:

That's a fucking awful photo, but all I could provide at the time. My hair was short there, it's a bit too long just now but not like that drunk Scottish cunt upthread. :rolleyes:

You should provide a better photo. :huh:

Not fucking likely, SoS seems obsessed enough with the one I've got. :X

Would you prefer the one you provided to be photoshopped? :devil:

I'd prefer it if you changed the fucking subject. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #376 - 03 Mar 2019, 08:50

routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:33 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:30 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:29 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:23 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:17 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:21 am wrote:Hmm, you looked bald in the little photo against your name in the FOF Football League table.

That said, it was a small, poorly lit photo. :grrr:

That's a fucking awful photo, but all I could provide at the time. My hair was short there, it's a bit too long just now but not like that drunk Scottish cunt upthread. :rolleyes:

You should provide a better photo. :huh:

Not fucking likely, SoS seems obsessed enough with the one I've got. :X

Would you prefer the one you provided to be photoshopped? :devil:

I'd prefer it if you changed the fucking subject. :grrr:

As soon as the internet's back I'll put some up. Maybe Sonofsmegma could choose the one he likes the most. :devil:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #377 - 03 Mar 2019, 09:13

Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:50 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:33 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:30 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:29 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:23 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:17 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:21 am wrote:Hmm, you looked bald in the little photo against your name in the FOF Football League table.

That said, it was a small, poorly lit photo. :grrr:

That's a fucking awful photo, but all I could provide at the time. My hair was short there, it's a bit too long just now but not like that drunk Scottish cunt upthread. :rolleyes:

You should provide a better photo. :huh:

Not fucking likely, SoS seems obsessed enough with the one I've got. :X

Would you prefer the one you provided to be photoshopped? :devil:

I'd prefer it if you changed the fucking subject. :grrr:

As soon as the internet's back I'll put some up. Maybe Sonofsmegma could choose the one he likes the most. :devil:

Not if he wants to walk ever again. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #378 - 03 Mar 2019, 10:01

routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:13 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:50 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:33 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:30 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:29 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:23 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:17 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:21 am wrote:Hmm, you looked bald in the little photo against your name in the FOF Football League table.

That said, it was a small, poorly lit photo. :grrr:

That's a fucking awful photo, but all I could provide at the time. My hair was short there, it's a bit too long just now but not like that drunk Scottish cunt upthread. :rolleyes:

You should provide a better photo. :huh:

Not fucking likely, SoS seems obsessed enough with the one I've got. :X

Would you prefer the one you provided to be photoshopped? :devil:

I'd prefer it if you changed the fucking subject. :grrr:

As soon as the internet's back I'll put some up. Maybe Sonofsmegma could choose the one he likes the most. :devil:

Not if he wants to walk ever again. :grrr:

Reported.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #379 - 03 Mar 2019, 10:05

Thank you for bringing this to my attention Greasy Roads.

routemaster warned for threatening another member.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #380 - 03 Mar 2019, 10:12

dannynomates » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:05 am wrote:Thank you for bringing this to my attention Greasy Roads.

routemaster warned for threatening another member.

Dan

You pathetic little weasel, somehow I was allowed to see GF's report and it read thus....

This is threatening behaviour so get it sorted or I'll come round and punch your lights out, you cunt.


I suggest you act upon this intimidation, I know exactly where you work don't forget. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat