View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Bus Drivers ; It's such a great life on the buses!

Post #1061 - 13 Dec 2020, 09:57

Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:13 am wrote:Image

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/11/bus-driv ... -13739042/

Bus driver takes detour so woman gets to see mum at care home. No wonder the buses are always late if cunts like this decide to take detours like this. He should be sacked. :radged:

I quite agree, she caught the wrong bus so it's her fuck up. Catch the right bus or better still drive there yourself. If the driver had twatted the bus while being off route and thus un-insured, he would have been sacked. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1062 - 13 Dec 2020, 11:44

"The good lord giveth his children two legs upon which to walk the earth and they will carry the righteous unto visitations with she whom bore her" :pray:
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 9594
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #1063 - 14 Dec 2020, 01:40

The fat cunt should have been given a pink slip!! :grrr: :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 912
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #1064 - 15 Dec 2020, 07:11

Image

https://www.metro.news/singing-bus-driv ... s/2258180/

Singing bus driver belts out routes reggae to cheer up his passengers.

The last thing you need if you're stuck on a bus is some cheap knock-off belting out this ethnic nonsense. :radged:
User avatar
Potty
Guest
 
Posts: 247
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #1065 - 15 Dec 2020, 11:49

Bus drivers should be allowed to sing if they can pass a talent test and refrain from singing Beatles songs. :) ...and Rod Stewart songs...and Phil Collins songs.
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 9594
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #1066 - 15 Dec 2020, 22:39

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:49 am wrote:Bus drivers should be allowed to sing if they can pass a talent test and refrain from singing Beatles songs. :) ...and Rod Stewart songs...and Phil Collins songs.

I suspect our friend here was more into Musical Youth than Lee Scratch Perry. :(
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1067 - 16 Dec 2020, 07:43

routemaster » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:39 pm wrote:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:49 am wrote:Bus drivers should be allowed to sing if they can pass a talent test and refrain from singing Beatles songs. :) ...and Rod Stewart songs...and Phil Collins songs.

I suspect our friend here was more into Musical Youth than Lee Scratch Perry. :(

phpBB [video]


I suspect he's a Grade A cunt. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1068 - 20 Dec 2020, 07:53

Image

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/police-app ... ch-6753962

Norwich bus crash victim is woman in 80s, police confirm.

Saved from Covid with the vaccine, now this. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1069 - 20 Dec 2020, 10:30

Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:53 am wrote:
Saved from Covid with the vaccine, now this. :grrr:

Not necessarily - the vaccine is only 95% effective so she may have been one of the 5% and be riddled with disease. Clearly the driver quite rightly wanted to remove her from the streets, but sadly he failed in his quest and she's just "seriously injured". Shoddy. :(
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1070 - 20 Dec 2020, 10:32



I do like what GR's done with the pic here, the skull and crossbones thing.

If only he could show such intuition with scanner settings.
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4414
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1071 - 20 Dec 2020, 10:35

Sonofsmegma » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:32 am wrote:


I do like what GR's done with the pic here, the skull and crossbones thing.

If only he could show such intuition with scanner settings.

:grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1072 - 20 Dec 2020, 10:39

How hard could it be for a retired man to scan half a page then the other half, so it fitted across his scanner lengthwise, as opposed to cutting off the edge when trying scanning in 'portrait' view.

Dad :wanker2: may be a cunt, but he did show me this stuff a few years back. If *he* can do it... :grin:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4414
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1073 - 23 Dec 2020, 09:07

Image

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/st ... 10-4824406

Watch - First bus driver in 10-minute stand-off with traffic in Tunstall High Street roadworks as he 'refuses to back-up'

First Potteries has today defended its driver - so who do you think is in the wrong? *

* Clue: it's the bus driver. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1074 - 23 Dec 2020, 10:49

Greasy Roads » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:07 am wrote:Image

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/st ... 10-4824406

Watch - First bus driver in 10-minute stand-off with traffic in Tunstall High Street roadworks as he 'refuses to back-up'

First Potteries has today defended its driver - so who do you think is in the wrong? *

* Clue: it's the bus driver. :grrr:

They must be short of news in Stoke, but the bus driver is not allowed to reverse unattended, and the bus company was right to back their driver up. Fucking ignorant van driver to blame. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1075 - 23 Dec 2020, 11:01

Dad :wanker2: told me the larger and/or more prominent arrow on a sign indicates who has right of way first.

The arrow for the van driver is much larger, cunt. :angry:

Seems like the bus driver didn't think this through before he charged through that bottleneck. :wanker:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4414
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1076 - 23 Dec 2020, 14:43

routemaster » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:49 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:07 am wrote:Image

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/st ... 10-4824406

Watch - First bus driver in 10-minute stand-off with traffic in Tunstall High Street roadworks as he 'refuses to back-up'

First Potteries has today defended its driver - so who do you think is in the wrong? *

* Clue: it's the bus driver. :grrr:

They must be short of news in Stoke, but the bus driver is not allowed to reverse unattended, and the bus company was right to back their driver up. Fucking ignorant van driver to blame. :wanker:

I've never seen a crash where the bus has gone into a shop backwards so reverse must be safer. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1077 - 23 Dec 2020, 16:23

Sonofsmegma » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:01 am wrote:Dad :wanker2: told me the larger and/or more prominent arrow on a sign indicates who has right of way first.

The arrow for the van driver is much larger, cunt. :angry:

Seems like the bus driver didn't think this through before he charged through that bottleneck. :wanker:

You talk like a cunt, the sign is irrelevant as it’s in the middle of a set of road works. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1078 - 23 Dec 2020, 17:44

routemaster » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:23 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:01 am wrote:Dad :wanker2: told me the larger and/or more prominent arrow on a sign indicates who has right of way first.

The arrow for the van driver is much larger, cunt. :angry:

Seems like the bus driver didn't think this through before he charged through that bottleneck. :wanker:

You talk like a cunt, the sign is irrelevant as it’s in the middle of a set of road works. :wanker:

Absolutely not. As the sign is not covered up its direction still applies.

routemaster warned for not knowing the Road Traffic Act.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2313
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #1079 - 23 Dec 2020, 21:38

dannynomates » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:44 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:23 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:01 am wrote:Dad :wanker2: told me the larger and/or more prominent arrow on a sign indicates who has right of way first.

The arrow for the van driver is much larger, cunt. :angry:

Seems like the bus driver didn't think this through before he charged through that bottleneck. :wanker:

You talk like a cunt, the sign is irrelevant as it’s in the middle of a set of road works. :wanker:

Absolutely not. As the sign is not covered up its direction still applies.

routemaster warned for not knowing the Road Traffic Act.

Dan

Not if it's in the middle of a set of temporary lights it doesn't, and if those lights fail it's down to the contractor not the bus driver, you fucking know-all. :radged:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1080 - 26 Dec 2020, 08:07

Image

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... r-19513400

'I just like driving into Manchester every day': On the road with the bus drivers working on Christmas Day.

I wish our cunt had been. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test